No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

April 10th, 2020 at 1:31:39 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Our Chief Medical Officer for BC said in her Q&A last night that the antibody tests they have right now are not proving reliable and not worth using.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 10th, 2020 at 2:18:04 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman

Our Chief Medical Officer for BC said in her Q&A last night that the antibody tests they have right now are not proving reliable and not worth using.

Right now, I'd just about prefer having a good antibody test if we had to choose. One has to keep avoiding this thing for a year, and many people will probably get it before the year is out anyway. Be nice to know when or if you have immunity if possible.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 10th, 2020 at 2:18:42 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

I've been computerless for a few weeks, and with every stinkin store closed and not even Amazon delivering, I couldn't buy a new one! Thank god my brother let me borrow his laptop. I tried surfing the web with a smartphone, but it just wasn't the same. You need a PC for heavy duty web browsing.

Anyway, I totally missed seeing the libbies get slammed by SOOPOO, AZ, Flea, and EB. It was horrible not being able to watch them destroy the libbies and their weak, flimsy arguments. 😂😂

But I've got a ton of past messages to look over. Should be fun though. I gotta get my popcorn ready to watch the libbies get their asses handed to them! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some quick thoughts: This whole virus BS is sooooooooooooo overblown. This is less deadly than the freakin flu!

I just can't take libbies seriously when they tell us to stay home in order to save lives. You know why? Because alcohol-related deaths are WAY higher, yet libbies aren't up in arms over that, now are they? I'll tell you what, once I start seeing libbies give up their beer & wine, then maybe I'll listen. Until then............. 🙄
April 10th, 2020 at 2:28:26 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
Can we send that virus to San Francisco, New York, LA, and every other libbie infested city? 😂😂

Welcome back, Shrek!

Your wish of genocide against NYC liberals is coming true. Congrats!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 10th, 2020 at 2:32:52 PM permalink
Shrek
Quote: fleaswatter
I realize the context under which this was written but it does make me think about the punishment Shrek was given.
Hey, thanks for this message. Nobody replied, but that's ok because I'm not complaining. We all know what's up.

Also I just noticed the 9th post in this very thread:
Quote:
I would enjoy seeing a pandemic. I have never lived through one and I think it would be very interesting. I am rooting for the Corona virus, but hopefully less than 10% of the world population will die from it.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/3150/0/#post134872
Talk about genocide. Sheesh!!

But anyway, that's neither here nor there. Let bygones be bygones, and let's focus on the most important thing at hand.....................destroying libbie arguments! 😂😂
April 10th, 2020 at 2:36:52 PM permalink
Shrek
Anyone read about this doofus governor??

Gov. Whitmer order bans 'travel between residences,' with a few exceptions

Chairman Mao would be proud!
You know, this idiotic governor is pro-abortion. She believes in "MY BODY, MY CHOICE". Well, what happened to that?!

If I want to go out in public, it's "MY BODY, MY CHOICE", right??
RIGHT??????
April 10th, 2020 at 2:38:57 PM permalink
ams288
Also I just noticed the 9th post in this very thread:

Quote:
I would enjoy seeing a pandemic. I have never lived through one and I think it would be very interesting. I am rooting for the Corona virus

Talk about genocide. Sheesh!!

You edited out the last part of DRich’s post to make it sound worse than it really was.

(That’s also against the board rules).

Again, welcome back!
April 10th, 2020 at 2:41:42 PM permalink
Shrek
A New Covid-19 Crisis: Domestic Abuse Rises Worldwide

Whoa, so libbies support a quarantine that results in higher domestic violence?? What's wrong with this picture?? 🤔
April 10th, 2020 at 2:49:02 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Anyone read about this doofus governor??

Gov. Whitmer order bans 'travel between residences,' with a few exceptions

Chairman Mao would be proud!
You know, this idiotic governor is pro-abortion. She believes in "MY BODY, MY CHOICE". Well, what happened to that?!

If I want to go out in public, it's "MY BODY, MY CHOICE", right??
RIGHT??????

It sounds like a dystopian mix of the worsts fascist and communist places.
The President is a fink.
April 10th, 2020 at 2:51:00 PM permalink
ams288
I like how Shrek pretends to have me blocked, but when I pointed out he manipulatively edited DRich’s quote he quickly went back and fixed it.

Too funny...