Discussion about the Suspension List

September 24th, 2014 at 5:59:37 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Lol, I'm not saying anything to that effect. I can say that I haven't heard a peep about that, but you must understand, not much has changed for me since I was Blue. I'm a loner by nature conducting much of my personal and professional life autonomously, and that has certainly carried over to this task. I highly suspect you're just joking, but if there really was gossip about a name change, I'd almost surely be the last to know. If there is a "loop" to be in, it almost certainly lies within the more active Blue posters.

And just a heads up, as I assume (hope?) terapined is still browsing... communications between Wiz and I are mostly short. He's about as concise as I am wordy; we rarely if ever have a long discussion. But based on what I've heard, the linked bans between sites appear to be staying. I'm admittedly slow on the draw, often not getting into the groove here until night time. If I slip, feel free to PM me in WoV upon your return and I'll fix you up over here.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
September 24th, 2014 at 6:11:44 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I was just having fun, I get plenty of seriousness when I'm away.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 24th, 2014 at 9:06:32 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Here is the new policy at DT. A ban at WoV will equal a ban here. This is because I don't want everybody who got banned at WoV coming over here to complain about it.

However, going the other direction is not as clear. There are so few troublemakers here that the question is rather moot.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
September 25th, 2014 at 6:12:42 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Can someone fix it so I can't post here and somehow violate the terms of my trip to the dungeon?

Thanks!
September 25th, 2014 at 6:21:25 PM permalink
Face
Sorry.

As I told terapined, feel free to send a PM on WoV once you're out, as I have a habit of losing track of days.
September 25th, 2014 at 6:31:33 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Face
Sorry.

As I told terapined, feel free to send a PM on WoV once you're out, as I have a habit of losing track of days.

Bring out of work and a 12 pack a day
will do that to a person..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 25th, 2014 at 6:50:32 PM permalink
Face
Quote: Evenbob
Bring out of work and a 12 pack a day
will do that to a person..

Lol it's definitely the work. I have no sense of time anymore, whatsoever. Beer is now a post-hockey affair only, so max once a week.
October 31st, 2014 at 1:49:01 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
So B9 has been nuked again? What did he
say? Do we get an explanation???
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 1st, 2014 at 9:03:59 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: Evenbob
So B9 has been nuked again? What did he
say? Do we get an explanation???

I have no idea why he was tossed again but I am sure his signature probably didn't help...

BBB rhymes with MMM...hmmm...hard not to see a potential insult there...

Oh well. He got the chance I pushed for (not that I have an iota of influence around here; I got 7 days for what many others have gotten three days or nothing for...) and it looks like he blew it. See ya, Beethoven!
November 1st, 2014 at 10:34:56 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: RonC
I have no idea why he was tossed again but I am sure his signature probably didn't help...

BBB rhymes with MMM...hmmm...hard not to see a potential insult there...

Oh well. He got the chance I pushed for (not that I have an iota of influence around here; I got 7 days for what many others have gotten three days or nothing for...) and it looks like he blew it. See ya, Beethoven!

I just unblocked his post to look at that.
Its borderline but those aware of the past controversy can easily put 2 and 2 together to see the insult.
It was probably best for him not to go in that direction if he really wanted to stick around.
What was kind of fun about B is that you could always count on him to respond. Always. And that's kind of his downfall.
He always has to have the last word and I think that's what led to the latest sig line. He just couldn't let it go.
Had to have the last word.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"