The Gay Thread

April 18th, 2021 at 2:12:44 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288
Yep, early thirties. I just banged a 21 year old frat jock earlier this week. It was hot AF. (TMI? Too bad - it’s The Gay Thread).

I’ll think I’ll trust my personal experiences over some boomer’s fake anecdotes about what some gay guys told him back in like the 1950s.

Good for you. All I can say is it has been a long long time since I have been with a 21 year old.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 18th, 2021 at 2:14:31 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Yep, early thirties. I just banged a 21 year old frat jock earlier this week. It was hot AF. (TMI? Too bad - it’s The Gay Thread).

I’ll think I’ll trust my personal experiences over some boomer’s fake anecdotes about what some gay guys told him back in like the 1950s.

Good for you. All I can say is it has been a long long time since I have been with a 21 year old.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 18th, 2021 at 4:29:38 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: DRich

Believe me when he's your age he won't be banging 21 year olds either. He just thinks he will. All Gay men think nothing will change for them, even though they're surrounded by pathetic old fart Gays who can't get laid to save their life. Then you have the pathetic Gay couple in their 50s who's goal every weekend is to try and trick some nineteen-year-old into spending the night with them. Of course they fail most of the time because they don't have the right drugs or enough money. It's a wonderful lifestyle.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 18th, 2021 at 4:30:21 PM permalink
Evenbob
delete
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 18th, 2021 at 4:42:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
You seem to have no problem killing somebodies business if you don't agree with them. How many people that lose their business and life savings commit suicide.

I use SOOPOO's standard for loss now. Doesn't matter the circumstances of loss, but if they're still driving a nice car waiting in a food bank line, they've not fallen far enough yet for me to worry about.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 18th, 2021 at 4:44:33 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob
Believe me when he's your age he won't be banging 21 year olds either. He just thinks he will. All Gay men think nothing will change for them, even though they're surrounded by pathetic old fart Gays who can't get laid to save their life. Then you have the pathetic Gay couple in their 50s who's goal every weekend is to try and trick some nineteen-year-old into spending the night with them. Of course they fail most of the time because they don't have the right drugs or enough money. It's a wonderful lifestyle.

I know plenty of straight couples that also enjoy having a (usually younger) third some nights (sometimes male sometimes female, sometimes does not matter), its not as rare as you seem to think. Also, I don't see an issue, if it's consensual and all are adults, I don't care if 10 people want to share a bed for the night.... I really don't see the huge deal...
April 18th, 2021 at 4:50:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Gandler
I know plenty of straight couples that also enjoy having a (usually younger) third some nights (sometimes male sometimes female, sometimes does not matter), its not as rare as you seem to think. .

You know plenty, and I know zero, none. You start doing crap like that and your marriage is on the downhill slope, never to recover. Because it's always one person in that relationship that wants to do it and the other person is just giving in. They can only do it for so long before they realize they're getting the raw end of the deal.
April 18th, 2021 at 4:59:23 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
You know plenty, and I know zero, none. You start doing crap like that and your marriage is on the downhill slope, never to recover. Because it's always one person in that relationship that wants to do it and the other person is just giving in. They can only do it for so long before they realize they're getting the raw end of the deal.

You've never heard of a single straight couple talking about threesomes, but you have heard many gay couples talking about threesomes?
April 18th, 2021 at 4:59:54 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
You know plenty, and I know zero, none.

Gandler is younger and you’re older. Maybe it’s a generational thing.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 18th, 2021 at 5:10:35 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Gandler is younger and you’re older. Maybe it’s a generational thing.

I don't have any stats on it, but people do a lot more experimenting in their 20s and 30s, IMO. I could probably assume that holds true regardless of sexual preference, but don't really know.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?