Democratic debates

November 13th, 2019 at 12:12:47 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I can’t wait for righties to threaten civil war if Donny loses.

Oh wait, they’ve already started doing that...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 13th, 2019 at 12:19:16 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO
Unable to control themselves.

Care to elaborate? How have they been unable to "control themselves" after the election?

For example, have any of them who drove around in a "Trump van" sent bombs through the mail?
November 13th, 2019 at 12:22:52 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: SOOPOO
It was a highlight for me. Not Trump winning. But the absolutely pathetic response by many of the Clinton supporters. Unable to control themselves. Unable to realize that most everything in their lives would be generally the same under President DJT as it would have been under President HRC. UNABLE TO ACCEPT THAT LOSING is one of two possible results in an election. And that life goes on.

Libbies on the morning of November 4th, 2020 after Trump gets reelected. 🤣🤣🤣

November 13th, 2019 at 12:23:52 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Tripdufan
Care to elaborate? How have they been unable to "control themselves" after the election?

For example, have any of them who drove around in a "Trump van" sent bombs through the mail?

Lots of protests, especially election night, "not my president" types.
Trump probably has received more threats than any other President in modern times.
November 13th, 2019 at 12:38:58 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Quote: Gandler
Lots of protests, especially election night, "not my president" types.
Trump probably has received more threats than any other President in modern times.

Protest is normal and a necessary part of our democracy. I don't equate that with being out of control.

Driving your car into a crowd of protesters and killing a woman, that is "out of control" to me. Sending pipe bombs to perceived political opponents, that is out of control. Shooting up a Walmart in a hate filled rampage is out of control.
November 13th, 2019 at 1:19:52 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Protest is normal and a necessary part of our democracy. I don't equate that with being out of control.

Driving your car into a crowd of protesters and killing a woman, that is "out of control" to me. Sending pipe bombs to perceived political opponents, that is out of control. Shooting up a Walmart in a hate filled rampage is out of control.

The many videos of people (mostly women, actually) sobbing, ranting, screaming 'No', and other acts of total denial to me is another version of 'out of control'.
November 13th, 2019 at 2:19:55 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

How about shooting up a gop congressional softball team?
The President is a fink.
November 13th, 2019 at 2:28:39 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Quote: AZDuffman

Yup, out of control, and happened before the election, which wasn't the timeline we were discussing.
November 13th, 2019 at 3:02:37 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
You wrote:

AZ replied:
Quote: AZDuffman

you then replied:
Yup, out of control, and happened before the election, which wasn't the timeline we were discussing.

????????
What timeline are you discussing???? I'm confused, please enlighten me.

-Driving your car into a crowd of protesters and killing a woman - August 2017
-Sending pipe bombs to perceived political opponents - Oct/Nov 2018
-Shooting up a Walmart in a hate filled rampage - August 2019

-shooting up a gop congressional softball team - Jun 2017
Let's go Brandon
November 13th, 2019 at 3:12:09 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Quote: fleaswatter
You wrote:

AZ replied:

you then replied:

????????
What timeline are you discussing???? I'm confused, please enlighten me.

-Driving your car into a crowd of protesters and killing a woman - August 2017
-Sending pipe bombs to perceived political opponents - Oct/Nov 2018
-Shooting up a Walmart in a hate filled rampage - August 2019

-shooting up a gop congressional softball team - Jun 2017

My bad. I did have my timeline wrong. For some reason I thought the GOP softball practice shooting happened before the election. When I'm wrong I say I'm wrong.