Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Follies

April 1st, 2019 at 11:09:31 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
I’d bet real money AOC has a higher IQ than Donald.

I would make that bet in a nanoscond
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 1st, 2019 at 11:15:21 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
You also would have bet money that
Hillary would have won, or that
Mueller would have nailed Trump
and his family.

I thought Hillary would win, but I would have never bet money on it. And there were plenty of offers for me to do so over at WoV.

And the Mueller “bet” is just nonsense, I would have never bet money on anything related to the investigation. You’re making stuff up as usual.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 1st, 2019 at 11:21:08 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

And the Mueller “bet” is just nonsense, .

LOL! Sure it is, champ, whatever you say.
Now that the verdict is in..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 1st, 2019 at 11:25:19 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
LOL! Sure it is, champ, whatever you say.
Now that the verdict is in..

When in doubt, just make stuff up. That seems to be your motto lately.
April 1st, 2019 at 12:43:37 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
I’d bet real money AOC has a higher IQ than Donald.

Quote: terapined
I would make that bet in a nanoscond

Of course both of you would bet, you both know that there is a zero chance that the outcome will be determined.

On the other hand, both of you seem to shy away from bets where an actual result will be determined.
Let's go Brandon
April 1st, 2019 at 12:48:19 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: fleaswatter
On the other hand, both of you seem to shy away from bets where an actual result will be determined.

You’re still new-ish here or you wouldn’t be making such a laughably false statement about terapined. He puts his money where his mouth is quite often.
April 1st, 2019 at 1:55:57 PM permalink
fleaswatter
You’re still new-ish here or you wouldn’t be making such a laughably false statement about terapined. He puts his money where his mouth is quite often.

Since you are the oldster here, the keeper of institutional information, the defender of terapined, please provide me the following information with respect to terapined.

# of bets proposed
#of bets accepted
#of bets declined

In each category above, please further break down the information into at least the following subcategories: sports, politics, current events (you may add more as you see fit).

Additionally, please include the results of the bets (won/lost), amount (won/lost) and who each bet was made with.

The information is desired for the past 10 years. Totals per month is desired but information tallied per quarter will be acceptable. Supporting charts and graphs would be looked upon kindly but not required.

This information is requested so as to be as knowledgeable as you and preclude me from making laughably false statements in the future. ;-)
Let's go Brandon
April 1st, 2019 at 2:32:52 PM permalink
ams288
Since you are the oldster here, the keeper of institutional information, the defender of terapined, please provide me the following information with respect to terapined.

# of bets proposed
#of bets accepted
#of bets declined

In each category above, please further break down the information into at least the following subcategories: sports, politics, current events (you may add more as you see fit).

Additionally, please include the results of the bets (won/lost), amount (won/lost) and who each bet was made with.

The information is desired for the past 10 years. Totals per month is desired but information tallied per quarter will be acceptable. Supporting charts and graphs would be looked upon kindly but not required.

This information is requested so as to be as knowledgeable as you and preclude me from making laughably false statements in the future. ;-)

I’m gonna pass on this.

A valiant attempt to try to deflect from the egg on your face though!
April 1st, 2019 at 3:05:18 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

# of bets proposed
#of bets accepted
#of bets declined

?????????????
I was at a poker room last Saturday, need the results?
Are you writing a book?
Getting old, cant remember all the bets. I have made all kinds of weird wagers on both sites. Mcnuggets, womens basketball ect. I actually videotaped a challenge a lot of members had money on in Vegas. Met a lot of members.
Do the research yourself, its all out there
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 1st, 2019 at 3:21:44 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Wow, I found something that I can agree with AOC on

https://nypost.com/2019/04/01/ocasio-cortez-rails-against-overpriced-croissants-at-laguardia/

Quote:
Croissants at LaGuardia are going for SEVEN DOLLARS A PIECE,” the New York Democrat tweeted Monday morning.

$7 is too much for a croissant
Let's go Brandon