8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

March 28th, 2020 at 9:10:38 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
One of my complaints about the present Democrat party is that they are intolerant of dissenting opinion, and only plan to govern for their base.

?!?!?

Donny (and the rest of the GOP) has been doing exactly this for over three years now and you say it’s a Democrat problem?!

How many times during the tax bill debate did we see GOP politicians gleefully admit that it would do extra harm to people living in blue states?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 28th, 2020 at 9:52:33 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Dalex64
It's not just her. He's pretty much told everyone that if you want him to do his job, you have to kiss his ass.

Actually he is wanting people to put politics aside and work together. If you are going to ask for help one minute then get on camera and blast Trump for reasons of personal politics then perhaps your state does not need help.

Same as Puerto Rico. Governor goes on TV all anti-Trump as he has warehouses full of supplies. Now I am seeing reports that Cuomo has plenty of ventilators?

Today's Democrat Party is disgusting.
The President is a fink.
March 28th, 2020 at 9:59:00 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
Actually he is wanting people to put politics aside and work together. If you are going to ask for help one minute then get on camera and blast Trump for reasons of personal politics then perhaps your state does not need help.

Errr, wrong. The governor of MI hasn’t been bashing Donny on TV since this crisis has hit our state.
March 28th, 2020 at 10:03:30 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Same as Puerto Rico. Governor goes on TV all anti-Trump as he has warehouses full of supplies. Now I am seeing reports that Cuomo has plenty of ventilators?

Today's Democrat Party is disgusting.

WOW!!! You really believe because a governor 'blasts Trump for reasons of personal politics' (IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!) that 'perhaps your state does not need help'!!!!! The two are in NO WAY connected and YOU KNOW IT! Because a governor is using this for political advantage you think the citizens of his or her state should be punished, essentially by death!?!?

Cuomo has 4000 ventilators which they have not yet dispatched to hospitals for use. He is saying we are not at our peak of need yet, but when needed they are available. His projections are we will need 10,000+ more than the 4000. Do I believe them? Probably not.... but as you know if you ask for 30,000 you are more likely to get 20,000 than if you just ask for 20,000.

Just because today's Democrat party is disgusting, does NOT mean this is how the President should govern.
March 28th, 2020 at 10:19:12 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
WOW!!! You really believe because a governor 'blasts Trump for reasons of personal politics' (IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!) that 'perhaps your state does not need help'!!!!! The two are in NO WAY connected and YOU KNOW IT! Because a governor is using this for political advantage you think the citizens of his or her state should be punished, essentially by death!?!?

I believe that governor should be completely called out. And maybe be made to understand you should not piss in the well because you will need to drink from it later.

It is a pattern. GOP POUTS. Natural disaster of some kind. If things are not INSTANTLY solved the local Democrat leader piles on and makes it political. Then the media run with it.

The governor needs to be called to Washington and be taken aside. Told under no uncertain terms to get out and unconditionally apologize for their behavior. And to get with the program NOW! Otherwise their state will get things when it gets them.

And I do totally believe if you have time to make it political then maybe things are not all that bad. The states that need the most help are the ones who's governors are on the front lines, trying to make things happen.

Can you imagine this kind of behavior being allowed in WWII?

The whole thing shows how dangerous this Trump hatred is. The people that hate him would rather starve than accept a meal from Trump.
The President is a fink.
March 28th, 2020 at 10:53:38 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
It's not just her.

No, it's her. Gretchen WitLess is a
joke, she's a brainless political
hack who's always looking to
get her name in the news. MI
has a track record of electing
these bimbo's.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 28th, 2020 at 11:14:12 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
It's not just her.

Quote: Evenbob
No, it's her. Gretchen WitLess is a
joke, she's a brainless political
hack who's always looking to
get her name in the news. MI
has a track record of electing
these bimbo's.

What about those other state governors that Trump told Pence not to call? Is that her too?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
March 28th, 2020 at 11:16:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
What about those other state governors that Trump told Pence not to call? Is that her too?

Here is a simple concept. If you are going to use the crisis to advance politics, you are last to be called.

You are a grown-up and get behind the cause, you get called.

Get over your Trump hate.
The President is a fink.
March 28th, 2020 at 11:22:01 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Here is a simple concept. If you are going to use the crisis to advance politics, you are last to be called.

Exactly. I rarely even come here
anymore, too much reporting
of fake news like it's real. Not
worth my time. Gretchen
WitLess is a sickening hack,
she will do anything to keep
her name in the news. The
Eastern part of the state elected
her, they can have her.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 28th, 2020 at 11:24:43 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
Exactly. I rarely even come here
anymore, too much reporting
of fake news like it's real. Not
worth my time. Gretchen
WitLess is a sickening hack,
she will do anything to keep
her name in the news. The
Eastern part of the state elected
her, they can have her.

Yup - the eastern part of the state (where voters actually live) elected her. We love her.

Donny attacking her just shows what a good job she’s doing.