Women Unhated

Page 2 of 15<12345>Last »
April 23rd, 2018 at 4:21:44 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: rxwine
Can't see any difference from the crap EB has been posting in that other thread. Maybe you're referring to something else.

Really? I can't speak for what others have posted here, but I felt my original post was different but honest.

To me, if you like women, you like what they are. They have a certain 'body language' way of communicating that I find charming, and just plain interesting to observe. If you don't like all that, then I would say you don't like women.

Now, I did go on to describe what this young woman did, and I suppose you might feel I was making fun of her. That was not my intention.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 23rd, 2018 at 4:27:57 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: odiousgambit
Really? I can't speak for what others have posted here, but I felt my original post was different but honest.

To me, if you like women, you like what they are. They have a certain 'body language' way of communicating that I find charming, and just plain interesting to observe. If you don't like all that, then I would say you don't like women.

Now, I did go on to describe what this young woman did, and I suppose you might feel I was making fun of her. That was not my intention.

Sorry for the confusion.

EB is posting the same women negative POV in both threads. I don't see what in his posts here are any different.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 23rd, 2018 at 4:38:50 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Can't see any difference

Not surprising.. Do you even know
what we're talking about?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 24th, 2018 at 2:18:07 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Have you ever seen "Defending the Caveman" ? That's an example of pointing out sex characteristics without hate.

In fact just the other day I was reminded of the part where he reminds us of the phenomenon of getting your 'stuff' banished to the basement or the garage. I was dealing with something that my wife was fussing about and for the life of me I couldnt figure out what was bothering her about it - then I realized it just needed to go in the basement and everything would be fine. There is some kind of instinctive notion about what is proper to be seen in the home and what is not that is a dark science for men I think.

Now, a reader might shake his head at what I wrote there and think that was hateful. Perhaps that person does hate this characteristic about women, or hates to see generalizations. But as the Caveman show reveals, some of these things you can marvel at without disdain.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
April 24th, 2018 at 2:38:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: odiousgambit

In fact just the other day I was reminded of the part where he reminds us of the phenomenon of getting your 'stuff' banished to the basement or the garage. I was dealing with something that my wife was fussing about and for the life of me I couldnt figure out what was bothering her about it - then I realized it just needed to go in the basement and everything would be fine. There is some kind of instinctive notion about what is proper to be seen in the home and what is not that is a dark science for men I think.

Wives get to be in total control of what is seen in the home. Men will always be banished to the worst parts, basement, garage, or attic. Even there the wife will only grudgingly let him have the least desireable spot in the house. She would rather not see the stuff he likes at all if she dislikes it. Maybe he gets a shelf or wall for something she approves of. I discussed it with an older guy when I was younger at the office. He shook his head and told me that if and when I got married I would learn. Said you can fight about it but sooner or later you just give up the fight about it and let her do whatever she wants with the house as it is a far bigger thing for her than it is for you.

Single guys thinking out there thinking about proposing, first put all the stuff you like in the basement and see how it looks. See how you like hanging there, as that is where you will end up sooner or later.
The President is a fink.
April 24th, 2018 at 10:52:28 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: AZDuffman
I discussed it with an older guy when I was younger at the office. He shook his head and told me that if and when I got married I would learn. Said you can fight about it but sooner or later you just give up the fight about it and let her do whatever she wants with the house as it is a far bigger thing for her than it is for you.

Single guys thinking out there thinking about proposing, first put all the stuff you like in the basement and see how it looks. See how you like hanging there, as that is where you will end up sooner or later.
A friend of mine from Kodiak was retiring the next year, older gentleman. What he did a year early was go down to Oklahoma and bought a hundred acres, and built a nice big shop, then came back to work.

The way he figured it is, if he had built the house first, his wife could care less if he ever had a shop. He had the shop, so he set about building the home once he retired while they stayed on the property in an rv. Nice place, good thinking.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 24th, 2018 at 11:26:38 AM permalink
Evenbob
Men will always be banished to the worst parts, basement, garage, or attic. Even there the wife will only grudgingly let him have the least desireable spot in the house.

Back in my antique days, I saw this
many times. I would go to an old
collectors house and he would be
set up in the basement. Cameras,
knives, radios, guns. Some would
tell me their wife hadn't been down
there in years. Saw a guy who had
toys on American Pickers who said
his wife had never been in the basement
that he knew of.

One old guy died and was barely gone
a week before the old lady sold
everything in the basement and made
it look like he was never there. The wives
mostly resent that men do this, have
a place of their own that they have
no control over.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 24th, 2018 at 12:12:00 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

One old guy died and was barely gone
a week before the old lady sold
everything in the basement and made
it look like he was never there. The wives
mostly resent that men do this, have
a place of their own that they have
no control over.

My grandfather was a big CB guy in the 1970s. He more had the heart of a ham operator as he kept meticulous records of who he talked to and when. Then he got out of it. I just now found out it was my grandmother hated he spent all night on the radio.

It is either control or they cannot stand divided attention away from them.
The President is a fink.
April 24th, 2018 at 12:30:38 PM permalink
Evenbob
It is either control .

It's control, women are basically
unhappy so they try and control
everything around them.

I have a perfect marriage because
my wife and I live in separate houses.
We rarely even see each other. This
is perfect for her, she has total control
over her house and she loves that.

She hasn't been in my house in 10 years,
has no idea how I live and doesn't care
because she doesn't have to see it.
April 24th, 2018 at 12:40:52 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
My grandfather was a big CB guy in the 1970s. He more had the heart of a ham operator as he kept meticulous records of who he talked to and when. Then he got out of it. I just now found out it was my grandmother hated he spent all night on the radio.

It is either control or they cannot stand divided attention away from them.
I think it is insecurity, and I don't believe it can be cured. I tried, but in the end, there was just no way I could compete with something super imposed in her subconscious, that no matter what there would come a day, that her husband [me] would stray. It is what partially killed it. Coming home after work, always thought guilty. Hell of a way to start the evening, or the week end, with the "side eye". Her searching for lip stick stains or perfume transfer, or phone numbers. No mas.

I, like 38% of males, would not leave because of the children.

I always like in when I hear older people [usually women] who say, "how could he leave her after all those years]. I wonder how he was able to stay.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
Page 2 of 15<12345>Last »