Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

Page 63 of 65« First<606162636465>
January 19th, 2019 at 5:09:23 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: Evenbob
CK's humor is very low class. There's a routine
of his on YouTube where he uses the
N word constantly. Not funny, not cute.
Just dumb. That he jerks off in front of
women was not a surprise.

Bill Burr is hilarious, his mind is so quick.

I don't even jerk off in front of myself, let alone anyone else
January 19th, 2019 at 5:30:41 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: aceofspades
We are so glad.
January 19th, 2019 at 5:38:52 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: Fleastiff
We are so glad.

I actually laughed out loud
January 19th, 2019 at 9:43:13 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I watched Ron White's newest special on Netflix - it was nowhere near as good as his other specials
I agree, the last one was past his zenith.

When I think of the maestro, I think of "You can't fix stupid".
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 19th, 2019 at 10:30:23 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

He probably has a huge dick
and is obsessed with showing
it to others. I've seen that a
couple times. I had a boss in
his 50's way back in the late
60's. You go into the bathroom
and he'd turn around from the
urinal and swing his python
around saying, "Bet you wish
you were me this weekend."

Imagine doing that in today's
PC climate. You'd got to jail.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 19th, 2019 at 10:47:02 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Evenbob
Imagine doing that in today's PC climate. You'd go to jail.
Heck, there are a zillion things that today's Politically Correct climate has changed.
January 25th, 2019 at 8:07:04 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
The new Michael Jackson doc is playing at sundance "Leaving Neverland"
People that have watched are reporting being totally stunned and shocked
Its 4 hours of detailed stories of Michael Jackson molesting and having sex with children

Here's a couple tweets from somebody that just watched the 1st 1/2 today
"On a 10-min break halfway through Sundance’s 4-hour Michael Jackson child sex abuse documentary. Whatever you thought you knew or were aware of, the content of this is more disturbing than you could imagine. And again, we’re only halfway through."

"Feel sick to my stomach after watching Part 1 of #LeavingNeverland doc. Michael Jackson witnesses/sex abuse victims coming off very credible. It’s so sexually explicit that counselors are in the lobby. "

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2019/01/25/michael-jackson-leaving-neverland-film-shocking-allegations-sundance-film-festival/2681648002/

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/leaving-neverland-michael-jackson-documentary-sundance_us_5c4b5acde4b0287e5b8a639d
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 26th, 2019 at 7:44:42 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Fame and fortune can buy a great many lawyers, security guards and speechwriters, but eventually truth will emerge but all too often so will lies, blackmail attempts, publicity seekers, compensation seekers, etc. amidst clamors of 'believe the victims'. Restraint and common sense seem to get lost too soon. I've never known just what people saw in this moonwalk thing or why it granted him immunity from suspicion for such alarming and weird practices.
February 24th, 2019 at 2:01:16 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Rolf Harris and Geoffrey Rush are innocent, Weinstein and Jackson appear guilty but had to 'pay' for their fun thru lawyers.
Too many of these accusations appear to be bandwagon driven.
March 31st, 2019 at 12:56:03 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Fleastiff
Geoffrey Rush legal action for defamation against Australian media continues.

Essence of Rush's claim is that the King Leer article linked him to much more serious allegations related to "me too" persons and basically tried to include the vague, very mild and as yet unsubstantiated accusations as part of a much broader and more serious story then in the public concern.

Judge had ruled that media's defense of 'truth' had to be based on facts then in possession of the media and could not later engage in a judicially sanctioned fishing expedition in the hope of finding facts that might allow them to later prevail on their claim of truth.

Australian judge indicated that media outlet had tried to link Rush to a large issue of public concern, not merely the minor and vague incident actually discussed in the article and that therefore the court would most likely rule that damages would be awarded based on public perceptions rather than a careful and precise consideration of only that which was actually contained in the article.

Judge to issue his decision on April 11th but has already indicated a high level of doubt about such events ever having taken place in a public theater with trained alert personnel and multitudes of lights and cameras around.
Page 63 of 65« First<606162636465>