Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

Page 65 of 65« First<62636465
February 2nd, 2020 at 12:55:24 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Audio tapes released where Amber Heard admits to hitting Johnny Depp.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/supernumberjusticeforjohnnydepp-trends-after-amber-heard-admits-to-hitting-actor-in-audio-clip/ar-BBZzoMF?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 4th, 2020 at 5:35:11 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Disputes about slapping versus punching may be fodder for the cops and courts but it is hard to deny liability when everybody is making or losing millioms on it.
February 4th, 2020 at 5:35:12 AM permalink
Fleastiff
i think the industry over reacted
March 4th, 2020 at 9:04:15 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: reno
When Sean Hannity interviewed Moore on November 9, Moore acknowledged that he knew Debbie Wesson and Gloria Thacker but can't remember whether he dated them.

Quote: RealClearPolitics
Hannity: Do you know Ms. Corfman? Do you know the mother?

MOORE: I don't know Miss Corfman from anybody. I never talked to or never had any contact with her. Allegations of sexual misconduct with her are completely false. I believe they are politically motivated. I believe they're brought on to stop a very successful campaign. That's what they're doing. I've never known this woman or anything with regard to the other girls. You understand this is 40 years ago after my return from the military, I dated a lot of young ladies. I do recognize however the names of two these young ladies, Debbie Wesson and Gloria Thacker, which they have a maiden...that's their maiden name. And they...

HANNITY: Well let me let me give the details. Debbie Wesson Gibson says she was 17 when you spoke to her high school civics class and asked her out on several dates and it did not progress her words beyond kissing according to the Washington Post let's stay on her. Did that happen?

MOORE: I do not remember speaking to civics class. I don't remember that. I do not remember when we...I seem to know or remember knowing her parents...that they were friends. I can't recall the specific dates because that's been 40 years but I remember her as a good girl. But neither of them have ever stated any inappropriate behavior. She didn't say anything. They said about me...

HANNITY: But do you remember ever going on a date with her? She said that you asked around out on the first of several dates but nothing progressed beyond kissing.

MOORE: I don't remember specific dates. I do not and I don't remember if it was that time or later. But I do not remember that.

HANNITY: What about Gloria Thacker Deason says she was an 18 year old cheerleader when you began taking her on dates that included bottles bottles rosé wine. She's 18 at the time. The Alabama drinking age at the time is 19. Did that ever happen?

MOORE: No. Because in this county is a dry county. We would never would have had liquor. I would never... I believe this she said that she believed she was under age and as I recall she was 19 or older and that just never happened. I never provided alcohol, beer or intoxicating liquor to a minor. That'd be against the law and against anything I would have ever done. And I seem to remember her as a good girl or I seem to remember I had some sort of knowledge of her parents, her mother in particular.

Fast forward to November 29, and suddenly he has amnesia. He never knew Debbie Wesson or Gloria Thacker.

Quote: Al.com
“The attacks have been false, numerous and vicious,” Moore said during a 22-minute speech interrupted twice by protestors, one who was anti-Moore and another who was a Moore supporter. The speech occurred less than two weeks before the Dec. 12 Senate special election pitting Moore against Democrat Doug Jones.

“I do not know any of these women,” Moore said. “I did not engage in sexual misconduct. It’s simply dirty politics. It’s a sign of our times.”

If he was friends with their parents, maybe he should call them up and urge them to stop spreading vicious lies about him.

Its over for Roy Moore
Running for Senate again but just got 6% lol

https://deadstate.org/at-least-we-can-laugh-about-roy-moore-getting-crushed-in-the-alabama-gop-senate-race/?fbclid=IwAR10KCkTMWcLZrZ66Rbwg5cfaYppkuPUlm34oQIOgfbOoSfUwHvfojs0eI0
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 6th, 2020 at 8:58:44 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Ronan Farrow ecstatic after Woody Allen's publisher cancels the release of Allen's memoir. Farrow continuing to support his sister's version of events.
March 7th, 2020 at 1:03:58 AM permalink
Fleastiff
No, I am unaware of any prosecutor or administrative agency having brought much less sustained any accusations against Woody Allen and think Farrow's efforts are merely economic and political warfare motivated by spitefulness.
Page 65 of 65« First<62636465