Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

Page 64 of 65« First<6162636465>
April 10th, 2019 at 11:35:49 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Fleastiff
Judge to issue his decision on April 11th but has already indicated a high level of doubt about such events ever having taken place in a public theater with trained alert personnel and multitudes of lights and cameras around.
This goes to the Truth defense but the crux of the initial pleading is that his name was linked with very serious societal wrongs even though the the accusations against him were trivial and unsupported by facts.
April 10th, 2019 at 10:28:06 PM permalink
Fleastiff
This goes to the Truth defense but the crux of the initial pleading is that his name was linked with very serious societal wrongs even though the the accusations against him were trivial and unsupported by facts.
Geoffrey Rush WINS in court and he wins big!

850,000 dollars for defamation for the uncorroborated, contradicted and obviously embellished allegation with millions of dollars to follow for earnings impairment by vile sensational journalism that although it did not explicitly state Rush was a pervert or sexual predator clearly conveyed that to any ordinary and reasonable reader.

no comments yet as parties have not left the courthouse and thus can not speak to any media personnel.

Essentially the paper used extremely doubtful comments to link the actor to the entire cast of MeToo scoundrels.
September 21st, 2019 at 12:59:36 PM permalink
Fleastiff
There is much in the Press about Antonio Brown but I think the career impacts in relation to the acts alleged and the evidence involved is just an example of "Hashtag Fears" everyone lives with today.
September 21st, 2019 at 1:28:22 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
There is much in the Press about Antonio Brown

Not in my press. I have no
idea who that is. If it's a
rapper or an actor I don't
want to know.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 21st, 2019 at 2:12:12 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Pro football.
December 9th, 2019 at 10:41:19 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Saw an email about some CBSTV show entitled Raising Boys in a #MeToo Era.
Best way would be to show the Geoffrey Rush debacle and remind them that you have to be rich and in Australia for that sort of outcome., otherwise its jane Fonda's 'Sweeping Floors at Starbucks".
December 24th, 2019 at 8:06:50 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Evenbob
I've liked Spacey in some things, but he's always seemed like so many Gay men I've met, intelligent and predatory.
Bizarre Christmas video emerges with Kevin Spacey in character of Frank Underwood of House of Cards, a show he was written out of after multiple accusations surfaced but were never brought to trial.
December 25th, 2019 at 7:56:57 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Jeremy Roenick, hockey announcer, talked about a threesome on air with his hot female co-announcer. Amazing that he is just suspended and not fired immediately. I think he also was fawning over his male co-announcer.
December 25th, 2019 at 9:12:04 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Roenick made what was clearly an off-color joke leaving no doubt in the audience's mind that the events did not take place and would not take place. That is a very major difference from the pervasive on going acts attributed to Kevin Spacey.
December 26th, 2019 at 8:18:07 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: SOOPOO
Jeremy Roenick, hockey announcer, talked about a threesome on air with his hot female co-announcer. Amazing that he is just suspended and not fired immediately. I think he also was fawning over his male co-announcer.

Yep he got in trouble because libbies didn't like the things he said about a FEMALE.

But notice the libbies were eerily silent about the creepy things he said about another dude??? I've always said it, gays want special rights and this is a perfect example. Make a gay comment about another dude, the libbies don't care. Make a comment about a woman and the libbies long knives are out for you!!
Page 64 of 65« First<6162636465>