The Trump Impeachment Thread

May 21st, 2018 at 6:12:13 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Pacomartin
I'm still not sure why such extreme statements are necessary to make your point.

Do you think three nanometers is good enough? That's an increase in distance of 50%! Luminosity drops in direct proportion to the square of the distance. It may not be as obvious that much farther away.

No one seems to have found the clue, either.

Note 1: the preceding post was not intended as an insult to anyone living or dead, any inferences you draw are your own responsibility.

Note 2: the preceding Note 1 was not intended as an insult to anyone living or dead, any inferences you draw are your own responsibility.

Note 3: the preceding Note 2 was not intended as an insult to anyone living or dead, any inferences you draw are your own responsibility.

Note 4: the preceding Note 3 was not intended as an insult to anyone living or dead, any inferences you draw are your own responsibility.

Note 5: the preceding Note 4 was not intended as an insult to anyone living or dead, any inferences you draw are your own responsibility.

[..]

Note 9,999,999,999,999: the preceding Note 9,999,999,999,998 was not intended as an insult to anyone living or dead, any inferences you draw are your own responsibility.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 21st, 2018 at 11:52:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Best new meme.

The Trumpire Strikes Back.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 22nd, 2018 at 1:47:29 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Trump says security for his phone is inconvenient.
WTF
The conservatives complaining about Clintons server have gone quiet
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 22nd, 2018 at 1:52:08 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
WTF
ROTFL

It's what they always do when their blatant hypocrisy is laid bare.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 23rd, 2018 at 4:54:21 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
WTF
ROTFL

I hope you have a clean floor. You are ROTFL about some trivial thing about Trump on a daily basis! If Trump is committing a crime in regards to security, like Hillary was, I want to know about it. If there is a law about security for his private phone, like there was for Hillary's private computer servers, please link to it. For all we know Trump is calling/texting specific information on that phone that he WANTS KJU or VP or more likely the DNC to have. (more likely it's his phone to call lawyers to alert them as to who he is presently sleeping with......) another matter of grave national security.
May 23rd, 2018 at 5:11:27 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
I hope you have a clean floor. You are ROTFL about some trivial thing about Trump on a daily basis!.

Presidential phone security trivial???????????
A President ignoring phone security for the sake of convenience posses significant risks to the US
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 23rd, 2018 at 5:23:56 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Presidential phone security trivial???????????
A President ignoring phone security for the sake of convenience posses significant risks to the US

I repeat my question to you. Hillary Clinton broke a law about using a private server for her emails. You can whine about that she was not convicted... But is there a law about Trump's phone? As I said, if there is then this conservative will jump on the bandwagon and call for appropriate punishment and have his phone confiscated until it gets the legally required security. If he is allowed by law to call his grandkids and wish them "Happy Birthday" unsecured, then let him do so. The people, via a national election, have selected DJT to be president. Show me the law he broke.... or stop whining about another "oooohhhh.... I hope I caught Trump moment....."
May 16th, 2019 at 5:54:32 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: ams288
I'm seeing story after story about how Flynn is cooperating with the Special Counsel.

That ams288 quote is from December 2017. We learned more details today about how Flynn has royally betrayed Trump, and even provided Mueller with voicemail recordings to back up his testimony.

Here's what I find amazing: at a press briefing in May 2017, Sean Spicer confirmed to the media that behind closed doors Obama had privately advised Trump not to hire Flynn. Trump ignored the unsolicited advice, and here we are.
May 16th, 2019 at 9:09:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: reno
That ams288 quote is from December 2017. We learned more details today about how Flynn has royally betrayed Trump

And even with all that cooperating from
Flynn, Mueller still couldn't find any
collusion or obstruction on Trump.

That's because full cooperation is
meaningless if the person has
nothing of any real value to
contribute. In fact, everybody
on the Trump side was instructed
to cooperate. Even Trump did,
he never once called executive
privilege, which Nixon and
Clinton screamed every 10min
when they were being investigated.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 17th, 2019 at 12:21:58 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: Evenbob
Quote: reno
That ams288 quote is from December 2017. We learned more details today about how Flynn has royally betrayed Trump

And even with all that cooperating from
Flynn, Mueller still couldn't find any
collusion or obstruction on Trump.

That's because full cooperation is
meaningless if the person has
nothing of any real value to
contribute. In fact, everybody
on the Trump side was instructed
to cooperate. Even Trump did,
he never once called executive
privilege, which Nixon and
Clinton screamed every 10min
when they were being investigated.

You're trying to rewrite history where Mueller supposedly cleared Trump of obstruction. AG (Trump lackey) Barr incorrectly skewed the summary/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?