The Trump Impeachment Thread

February 6th, 2020 at 8:03:22 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Thank you for that post! Nothing to add, wish we had a thank you button here. Would have felt bad if I didn’t respond in any way.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
February 6th, 2020 at 9:07:01 AM permalink
AcesAndEights
Threads: 6
Quote: Mission146
Thank you for that post! Nothing to add, wish we had a thank you button here. Would have felt bad if I didn’t respond in any way.

No prob, I wonder what the software licensing situation is between WoV and here. I know JB did all the initial development of this forum software, but I don't know if it was he or the LCB staff who did the most recent round of changes on the WoV side (which include the thank you button).

FWIW I like the clean visual look of this older version more. But I do appreciate that the newer version will block not just your blockees' posts, but also posts in reply to them.
"You think I'm joking." -EvenBob
February 6th, 2020 at 10:56:34 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined
Interesting fact
The 48 Senators that voted guilty represent 18 million more people then the 52 Senators that voted to acquit.

And that's why America works and
banana republics don't. We have
fair representation and not mob
rule.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 8th, 2020 at 6:19:16 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3

More posted behind spoiler tags for those interested:

Let's go Brandon
February 8th, 2020 at 9:49:15 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter

More posted behind spoiler tags for those interested:

The spoilers are all good
and spot on..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 9th, 2020 at 5:05:59 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
The spoilers are all good
and spot on..

Glad someone looked at them all. I clicked on the first one and then moved on.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 9th, 2020 at 6:22:14 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
I liked #2. I see a commercial with Pelosi ripping as images of the Tuskegee airman, united family ect. come out from the paper. Except Rush of course.
February 11th, 2020 at 2:26:13 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Anyone notice that the libbies are eerily silent this election year?? I went back and looked at a bunch of 2016 posts, and the bombastic libbies were triumphantly proclaiming a Hillary landslide LOL!! 😂😂

But this year, we've heard none of that bluster. (Then again, I have them blocked and rarely click to see their posts haha!)

*cue the music*
Oh where, oh where have the libbies gone now??
Oh where, oh where can they be??
🤣🤣🤣🤣
February 11th, 2020 at 4:29:46 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Shrek
Anyone notice that the libbies are eerily silent this election year?? I went back and looked at a bunch of 2016 posts, and the bombastic libbies were triumphantly proclaiming a Hillary landslide LOL!! 😂😂

But this year, we've heard none of that bluster. (Then again, I have them blocked and rarely click to see their posts haha!)

*cue the music*
Oh where, oh where have the libbies gone now??
Oh where, oh where can they be??
🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is not the caliber of post anyone wants to respond to. But how about this..... the libbies do not know who their candidate is just yet. I am sure once it is a two person race (Trump and the Dem nominee) we will here plenty of comparisons from them. It takes a lot of electrons for me to post all the weaknesses of all the major far left Dem candidates. Our friends on the other side are just waiting to figure out who to support strongest.
February 11th, 2020 at 5:07:55 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
This is not the caliber of post anyone wants to respond to.

Shrek/YB should make that his signature(s).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman