Germany overall risk level 2 low
France overall risk level 2 low

Any idea how that compares to the US?
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 20th, 2017 at 3:45:25 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: RonC
"WASHINGTON DC – Just announced, President Trump has chosen an outsider to be the official White House chef...

Quote: Evenbob
I can Google zero evidence this is true.
I can't find one recent story on this.
Here's a short list of who it will probably
be, all with tons of experience.

https://www.washingtonian.com/2016/11/11/who-will-be-donald-trumps-white-house-chef/

Yours looks like fake news.

Nooooooo,,,,,

It has to be true...it was on the Internet!!
February 20th, 2017 at 11:47:22 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I'm only posting this as Evenbob is able to diagnose serious illness from afar. So he can weigh in with his expertise.

The latter stage of syphilis.

Quote:
The symptoms of neurosyphilis are protean, varying widely from one individual to another. Commonly recognized symptoms include irritability, loss of ability to concentrate, delusional thinking, and grandiosity. Memory, insight, and judgment can become impaired. Insomnia may occur. Visual problems may develop, including the inability of pupils to react to the light. This, along other ocular pathology, can result in photophobia, dimming of vision, and squinting. All of these things have been observed in Trump. Dementia, headaches, gait disturbances. and patchy hair loss can also be seen in later stages of syphilis.

Quote:
If indeed Trump has neurosyphilis, he’d be in famous company. Al Capone had it. So did composers Frederick Delius and Franz Schubert. Many others were suspected of having it, including Hitler, Mussolini, and Ivan the Terrible.

https://newrepublic.com/article/140702/medical-theory-donald-trumps-bizarre-behavior
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 21st, 2017 at 6:44:36 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Nareed
Any idea how that compares to the US?

USA
security rating for business travel
1 minimal, 2 low, 3 moderate, 4 high, 5 very high
crime 2
Security services 1
Civil unrest 2
Terrorism 2
Kidnapping 1
Geopolitical 1

Overall 2
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 21st, 2017 at 7:04:21 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: terapined
USA
security rating for business travel
1 minimal, 2 low, 3 moderate, 4 high, 5 very high
crime 2
Security services 1
Civil unrest 2
Terrorism 2
Kidnapping 1
Geopolitical 1

Overall 2

So Sweden under that terrible crime wave of immigrants has descended to a place very much like America?

I wonder how many gun deaths per year in Sweden?
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 21st, 2017 at 9:28:05 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Very little risk going to Sweden

Ed, you totally miss the point. There are now multiple areas in Sweden that are wholly unsafe. They did not exist before the Muslim migration to Sweden. They used to be safe. They are not anymore. Your clients will never go anywhere near those areas. The 60 minutes piece was pretty clear.

Buffalo is considered unsafe. But if you carve out the few truly unsafe areas, the vast majority of Buffalo is very safe. My suburb, just a few miles from Buffalo, often qualifies as the safest city in America.
February 21st, 2017 at 10:59:15 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: SOOPOO
Ed, you totally miss the point. There are now multiple areas in Sweden that are wholly unsafe. They did not exist before the Muslim migration to Sweden. They used to be safe. They are not anymore. Your clients will never go anywhere near those areas. The 60 minutes piece was pretty clear.

Define "wholly unsafe" and support that contention with data please. Also please prove that said unsafety is due to the tidal wave of slavering, savage MOOZLEEMS.

Really, a single incident proves that the entire country is "wholly unsafe"? That's, to put it more charitably than the contention deserves, jumping to conclusions.

I suppose this Trumper habit of rushing to defend even the most asinine of his statements will die out eventually, if only from sheer embarrassment.
February 21st, 2017 at 11:15:28 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: stinkingliberal
Also please prove that said unsafety is due to the tidal wave of slavering, savage MOOZLEEMS.

The President will not be deterred in his fight against radical MOOSE-LAMBS!

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 21st, 2017 at 11:32:59 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO

Buffalo is considered unsafe. But if you carve out the few truly unsafe areas, the vast majority of Buffalo is very safe. My suburb, just a few miles from Buffalo, often qualifies as the safest city in America.

Safe and unsafe neighborhoods are due to economics, not religion
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 21st, 2017 at 12:12:20 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Trump alluded to a specific event that may have happened on Friday.

I don't think he was talking about unsafe neighborhoods or no-go zones.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan