2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

January 4th, 2021 at 7:02:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Blond hair dye, oversized suits, and lots of foundation. That’s all that keeps him from looking like anyone’s crazy fat uncle spewing racist nonsense at Thanksgiving dinner.

His father was already half bald at a younger age than Trump, so I wouldn't be surprised if Trump had a transplant.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 4th, 2021 at 7:16:39 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO
You only see it if clouded by TDS. But don’t worry... the cure is just two weeks away. Hopefully those afflicted choose to recover!

I am very apolitical. I don't even know what TDS is.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
January 5th, 2021 at 8:08:14 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DRich

You are a bright guy with access to the internet.... Googling TDS reveals a few hits for a company called TDS, then the first hit after is Trump Derangement Syndrome. I'll let you figure which of the two I was referring to. Hint... this is the Trump implosion thread.....
January 5th, 2021 at 8:21:06 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich

It's much ado about nothing
Its total BS
There is a ton of legitimate criticism against Trump
The Trumpers claim TDS because they can't defend the BS Trump pushes and instead blame the legitimate criticism on some BS mental syndrome.
Trump is the worst President ever. That's not a mental syndrome, it's a FACT
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 5th, 2021 at 8:24:02 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
Its total BS
The Trumpers claim TDS because they can't defend the BS Trump pushes and instead blame the legitimate criticism on some BS mental syndrome.

Ding ding ding!

It’s just a lazy way to avoid having to respond to Donny’s constant idiocy.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 5th, 2021 at 8:44:11 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Its total BS

I am NOT even arguing with you about whether Trump is the worst President ever. All I am saying is is that there are lots of people who let him being President affect their own lives; their own mental well being. They can't focus on ANYTHING he does without starting with a cloud over their brain saying "Trump, MUST be bad....", even if the facts disagree. Just look at a montage from just after the 2016 election, the legions of hysterical people thinking the world was coming to an end... the nuclear war Trump was going to get us in.... the destruction of minorities.... the rampant discrimination against LGBTQLMNOP communities.... the ending of legal abortion.... the destruction of the economy.... None of these things happened BECAUSE Trump was President. But those suffering from TDS will likely blame every thing that went wrong in their own lives on him.

I'll give a good example.... I am guessing AZDuffman was not rooting for Obama to win in 2008 and 2012. Probably said "oh shit" after the election was over and went to work, or added a new side gig, but did not let the big O dominate his thinking for 8 years.

So Ed and ams.... YES.... there is a ton of legitimate criticism against Trump. More than in the history of the US Presidency. The majority deserved. But NOT all. Those suffering from TDS just cannot conceive of any charge being false, any achievement sticking to Trump.

I have tried to look at each action independently. TDS sufferers just cannot.

I will be happy once he is not President. I frankly don't want the President to lead the news cycle every day.

I'd love to continue but son is texting me about something important.... COVID outbreak on the Browns....
January 5th, 2021 at 8:52:39 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: SOOPOO
I am NOT even arguing with you about whether Trump is the worst President ever. All I am saying is is that there are lots of people who let him being President affect their own lives; their own mental well being. They can't focus on ANYTHING he does without starting with a cloud over their brain saying "Trump, MUST be bad....", even if the facts disagree. Just look at a montage from just after the 2016 election, the legions of hysterical people thinking the world was coming to an end... the nuclear war Trump was going to get us in.... the destruction of minorities.... the rampant discrimination against LGBTQLMNOP communities.... the ending of legal abortion.... the destruction of the economy.... None of these things happened BECAUSE Trump was President. But those suffering from TDS will likely blame every thing that went wrong in their own lives on him.

I'll give a good example.... I am guessing AZDuffman was not rooting for Obama to win in 2008 and 2012. Probably said "oh shit" after the election was over and went to work, or added a new side gig, but did not let the big O dominate his thinking for 8 years.

So Ed and ams.... YES.... there is a ton of legitimate criticism against Trump. More than in the history of the US Presidency. The majority deserved. But NOT all. Those suffering from TDS just cannot conceive of any charge being false, any achievement sticking to Trump.

I have tried to look at each action independently. TDS sufferers just cannot.

I will be happy once he is not President. I frankly don't want the President to lead the news cycle every day.

I'd love to continue but son is texting me about something important.... COVID outbreak on the Browns....

Who has TDS???????????????????
Name one person who's mental well being is being effected by this BS TDS

Who is not using legitimate criticism against Trump
Here is an excellent example of TDS but it's really BDS, Biden derangement syndrome.
That would be criticizing somebody with absolutely no evidence such as calling Biden a potted plant. That was really weird of you to use that criticism with absolutely no proof. Nada. Zilch. It's a derangement syndrome to attack a candidate with total BS
You have criticized Biden with total BS, that's a true derangement syndrome.
I have criticized Trump with facts. No way I would call Trump a potted plant with zero evidence. That would be a sign of a derangement syndrome
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 5th, 2021 at 9:19:28 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Who has TDS???????????????????
Name one person who's mental well being is being effected by this BS TDS

Who is not using legitimate criticism against Trump
Here is an excellent example of TDS but it's really BDS, Biden derangement syndrome.
That would be criticizing somebody with absolutely no evidence such as calling Biden a potted plant. That was really weird of you to use that criticism with absolutely no proof. Nada. Zilch. It's a derangement syndrome to attack a candidate with total BS
You have criticized Biden with total BS, that's a true derangement syndrome.
I have criticized Trump with facts. No way I would call Trump a potted plant with zero evidence. That would be a sign of a derangement syndrome

I know many people, and of course I won't mention a name here, who are letting their hatred of Trump affect their mental health. As far as the Biden 'potted plant', you miss the point. The point was NOT that Biden was a potted plant, but that ANY potted plant could beat Trump. That if the ballot said

Democrat nominee Potted plant/Chia pet
Republican nominee Donald J Trump/Miichael Pence

there would have been over 80 million votes for Potted plant.

My criticisms of Biden are mostly his mental decline, NOT unusual for a man his age. I think there are enough montages of his multitude of errors to prove my point. And remember, I do NOT compare him to Trump. That is too low a bar.
January 5th, 2021 at 9:35:42 AM permalink
terapined
There is no TDS
What we have in reality is BDS
Biden Derangement syndrome
Its so obvious
He won.
yet
Trumpers with absolutely no proof are claiming Trump won and not just won but won in a landslide
If that aint a derangement syndrome, I dont know what is
January 5th, 2021 at 10:33:44 AM permalink
SOOPOO
There is no TDS
What we have in reality is BDS
Biden Derangement syndrome
Its so obvious
He won.
yet
Trumpers with absolutely no proof are claiming Trump won and not just won but won in a landslide
If that aint a derangement syndrome, I dont know what is

I agree..... but it is not BDS they are suffering from.... It really has little to do with Biden, and all to do with Trump. I would say it is really TDS! Just they are unable to cope with reality of Trump losing, not so much as they can't cope with Biden winning. So I'd say the "Trumpers' you are pointing out are also suffering from TDS. They are letting their 'love' of Trump affect their mental well being.