2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

November 11th, 2020 at 3:26:48 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
News reports are that he is not.

He is no longer getting the reports as a candidate (if he ever did, but apparently for candidates to get them is a standard practice) because the election is over,
And he isn't getting them now since they aren't recognizing him as president-elect.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 11th, 2020 at 4:58:50 PM permalink
Dalex64
Arizona judge denies Trump team request to seal evidence in vote-counting suit
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/az-judge-denies-trump-team-request-for-evidence-in-suit-over-maricopa-county-votes.amp
Quote:
Judge Daniel Kiley agreed with election officials' assertion that the public “has a right to know how flimsy [the] Plaintiffs’ evidence actually is.”
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 14th, 2020 at 5:18:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Why does Trump Vodka ($1,999) look like urine?

https://www.delmesaliquor.com/product/trump-vodka/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 17th, 2020 at 2:18:22 PM permalink
Dalex64
The State of Georgia Secretary of State said 24,000 Republicans who voted absentee in the primary did not vote in the general election - says Donald Trump cost himself the election by sowing distrust in absentee: "he would have won by 10 thousand votes he actually suppressed, depressed his own voting base"

https://twitter.com/JustinGrayWSB/status/1328782492913033219
November 17th, 2020 at 2:30:14 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Dalex64
The State of Georgia Secretary of State said 24,000 Republicans who voted absentee in the primary did not vote in the general election - says Donald Trump cost himself the election by sowing distrust in absentee: "he would have won by 10 thousand votes he actually suppressed, depressed his own voting base"

https://twitter.com/JustinGrayWSB/status/1328782492913033219

Let's see how many are motivated to vote in the runoff, I am hoping the result will be similar.

If we can turn GA blue that will be epic.
November 17th, 2020 at 2:32:51 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: rxwine
Why does Trump Vodka ($1,999) look like urine?

https://www.delmesaliquor.com/product/trump-vodka/

"Trumps very own Super Premium Vodka! Clear appearance; superb clarity. "

The description just like everything else about Trunp is wrong lol....

To be fair I am not a liquor person so I can't claim to be an expert on what "clarity" means. I would think clear in appearance, but maybe it means less dark (I don't think I have ever heard of a dark vodka though)?
November 19th, 2020 at 9:53:45 PM permalink
rxwine
One thing I really don't like and it's not just the Trump administration, but when politicians and/or their federal agencies decide they won't answer questions related to their jobs.

Now I don't care if they don't answer personal questions unrelated to the agency they work for or represent -- the lawyers can handle that if need be, but these are FEDERAL employees. They're not running private companies and they need to always make reasonable attempts to stand there and answer questions no matter how obnoxious they think they are. They shouldn't be walking out of the rooms refusing to answer questions about what they're doing.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 22nd, 2020 at 8:12:32 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Looks like Trump is going to ignore the Senate races in GA
Amazing
There are republicans threatening not to vote because the party is not backing trumps bid to overturn GA
Wow
Trump and republicans are just going to give the senate seats to Dems
Trump will ignore GA senate races and instead continue to whine about how he lost in GA
Maybe all this whining is a good thing
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 22nd, 2020 at 10:51:13 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: terapined
Looks like Trump is going to ignore the Senate races in GA
Amazing
There are republicans threatening not to vote because the party is not backing trumps bid to overturn GA
Wow
Trump and republicans are just going to give the senate seats to Dems
Trump will ignore GA senate races and instead continue to whine about how he lost in GA
Maybe all this whining is a good thing

Seriously, Republicans should be smart enough to throw Trump under the bus to save those Senate seats. But will they be smart enough? That is the question.
November 22nd, 2020 at 12:44:01 PM permalink
Dalex64
Quote: rxwine
Seriously, Republicans should be smart enough to throw Trump under the bus to save those Senate seats. But will they be smart enough? That is the question.

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/527082-pressure-grows-from-gop-for-trump-to-recognize-biden-election-win

More and more of them are saying enough is enough. I'm sure they want to move on to holding onto control in the senate, though some of John Q Public is advocating not voting in the GA runoff out of protest.