23 members have voted

July 8th, 2020 at 3:52:46 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Why is everybody dissing the Summer
of Love. The mayor declared it, so it
must be true.

She couldn't get a "summer of love" in Attica with a pocket full of pardons.
The President is a fink.
July 8th, 2020 at 3:58:56 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO
trump is a buffoon.... but not NEARLY as dangerous as the entire 'left'. That is the dilemma we are facing.

Just couldn't disagree more.

The dilemma we face is we have a leader more concerned about himself than the American people that hired him. Anybody who could POSSIBLY take stock of where we are today and think that it's more dangerous than what we have now to have the other side calling the shots is truly blind to their ideology.

Party before country. Bumper sticker patriots.
July 8th, 2020 at 4:03:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: rxwine
Quote: Shrek
Damn, she destroyed the libbies lol 😂😂

In one minute she captures the
absolute insanity of the Left.
It's why CNN/MS's ratings have
been in the toilet for so long.
People will only put up with
insanity for a short time before
they tune it out.

More than half of what she said is blatantly false.

Anyone who claims you’re allowed to do illegal acts needs to show me which laws were changed.

Ummmm.... you missed the point!!!!!! The LAWS weren't changed, just that mayors like Seattle and NYC just chose not to have them enforced. If there were 100,000 illegal acts at BLM protests, perhaps a few dozen were arrested and prosecuted. The mayor of Seattle allowing a "CHOP" zone until enough people were shot and raped is evidence enough....

I didn't miss it at all. But thanks for caring. Probably 1/100 of 1% of the population of the US directly involved in lawless acts over these causes. And no just a crowd in the street doesn't mean you were involved in a lawless act.

And that's my high side calculation. Probably lower.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 8th, 2020 at 4:16:27 PM permalink
AZDuffman

they tune it out.

Anyone who claims you’re allowed to do illegal acts needs to show me which laws were changed.

Ummmm.... you missed the point!!!!!! The LAWS weren't changed, just that mayors like Seattle and NYC just chose not to have them enforced. If there were 100,000 illegal acts at BLM protests, perhaps a few dozen were arrested and prosecuted. The mayor of Seattle allowing a "CHOP" zone until enough people were shot and raped is evidence enough....

I didn't miss it at all. But thanks for caring. Probably 1/100 of 1% of the population of the US directly involved in lawless acts over these causes. And no just a crowd in the street doesn't mean you were involved in a lawless act.

You didn't just miss the point. Your dart hit the floor before it hit the wall.

Doesn't matter "what percent" are rioting. It is a matter how the violence and racism of the BLM movement gets so much acceptance in media and corporate America.

Trump supporters are out there working and creating things. BLM are destroying things and looting.

Who is getting the called "racist" and "haters?"
The President is a fink.
July 8th, 2020 at 4:26:04 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman

they tune it out.

Doesn't matter "what percent" are rioting. It is a matter how the violence and racism of the BLM movement gets so much acceptance in media and corporate America.

Trump supporters are out there working and creating things. BLM are destroying things and looting.

You don't even know if looters and rioters are just opportunists for any kind of chaos vs. real activists.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 8th, 2020 at 4:32:21 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Notice that nobody mentions Trump's
impeachment anymore, yet they
still talk about Bill Clinton's. That's
because he was proven to commit
a real crime and the Trump fiasco
was in search of a crime they never
found. It's like the whole debacle
never happened.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 8th, 2020 at 4:35:51 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Tripdufan
Just couldn't disagree more.

The dilemma we face is we have a leader more concerned about himself than the American people that hired him. Anybody who could POSSIBLY take stock of where we are today and think that it's more dangerous than what we have now to have the other side calling the shots is truly blind to their ideology.

Party before country. Bumper sticker patriots.

Look buddy... you are the blind one. The left believes that rioting and looting are ok. The political leaders were afraid to use decisive force to stop the riots. The left finds some clear examples of police malfeasance and decides that that is enough reason for law and order to disappear. Topple some statues rather than use proper channels to have them removed? That’s the left. Political leaders call the banks ‘looters’ and defend actual looters. Autonomous zone? Sounds great! I could go on and on. Liberalism is a disease. You are infected. And don’t even know it. Nothing I can do to help you, obviously. You are blind to your ideology.....
July 8th, 2020 at 4:37:14 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: AZDuffman

they tune it out.

You don't even know if looters and rioters are just opportunists for any kind of chaos vs. real activists.

No need to know. They doubtless are the same supporters and crazy lefties.
The President is a fink.
July 8th, 2020 at 4:40:18 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Look buddy... you are the blind one. The left believes that rioting and looting are ok.

Blind as a bat
Only extreme extremists on the left are OK with rioting and looting
This is not even political because 99% of the population is against rioting and looting
There is not a single member here that approves of rioting and looting yet you accuse the left of this?????????????????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 8th, 2020 at 4:46:51 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
There is not a single member here that approves of rioting and looting yet you accuse the left of this?????????????????????

Let me jump in here before some rightie makes a fool of themselves and tries to claim that I approve of rioting and looting: I don’t.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman