2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

June 5th, 2020 at 4:43:46 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: RonC
Democrat idiots trying to dismantle the police force in Minneapolis won't go over well. Yes, the police force needs to be retrained an fixed, but policing is still necessary. The very people who think they want no police force now will be the ones that pay for the stupidity and will while about it when they need help.

This is why you cannot vote Democrat, ever. Sooner or later they will take up the ideas of the crazies. This one more than others because I believe many Democrats in office hate the police and see them as a necessary evil.
The President is a fink.
June 5th, 2020 at 10:07:00 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Democrat idiots trying to dismantle the police force in Minneapolis won't go over well.
Quote: AZDuffman
This is why you cannot vote Democrat, ever. Sooner or later they will take up the ideas of the crazies. This one more than others because I believe many Democrats in office hate the police and see them as a necessary evil.

Remember, these are the same nutcases who say that citizens "don't need guns" because they can just "call the police". 🙄
June 5th, 2020 at 10:18:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Shrek
Remember, these are the same nutcases who say that citizens "don't need guns" because they can just "call the police". 🙄

Same ones who get angry if you say you do not trust your government for that matter.
The President is a fink.
June 5th, 2020 at 1:26:02 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
I have a friend who joined the Baltimore PD after 20 years in the Corps. There are council members in Baltimore apparently talking about eliminating the police force.

His comment was...what would Baltimore look like after 24 hours without the police.

It is one of the stupidest ideas to come out of the left in a while. I understand fixing accountability, training, firing bad officers, etc.--but, really, no police at all?
June 5th, 2020 at 1:33:06 PM permalink
AZDuffman
I have a friend who joined the Baltimore PD after 20 years in the Corps. There are council members in Baltimore apparently talking about eliminating the police force.

His comment was...what would Baltimore look like after 24 hours without the police.

It is one of the stupidest ideas to come out of the left in a while. I understand fixing accountability, training, firing bad officers, etc.--but, really, no police at all?

That is the left. They do not live in reality.

As to what it would look like? Watch "The Wire"
The President is a fink.
June 5th, 2020 at 1:58:16 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6

You know, I've actually changed my opinion on this. If libbies want to get rid of the police, then I SUPPORT them 100%!!
I will just get out the popcorn and enjoy the ensuing shitshow lol!

Then after all hell breaks loose, conservatives can say "See what I told you??"

Libbies wouldn't win another election for years. 👍👍
June 5th, 2020 at 2:55:22 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
That is the left. They do not live in reality.

Well, that's my opinion of anyone thinking California is separating from the Union.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 5th, 2020 at 3:01:29 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Well, that's my opinion of anyone thinking California is separating from the Union.

That is the liberals organizing that. So kind of a circular argument on your part.
The President is a fink.
June 5th, 2020 at 3:21:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
That is the liberals organizing that. So kind of a circular argument on your part.

Well, why didn't you think it's ridiculous? I saw right though it. Wasn't worth discussing.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 5th, 2020 at 3:24:02 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0

Red states better hope California doesn't secede. Who's going to pay for their stuff if the blue states don't?