2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

April 1st, 2020 at 9:10:19 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: RonC
You've mentioned it a lot over the past few years. You think it is real. Now you try to say it was a joke.

Okay...I believe you....

It is just one of his arrows from his quiver of "snarky" comments and memes he uses over and over because he usually has nothing of value to add to the conversation but uses them because he thinks that it triggers right leaning members.
Let's go Brandon
April 1st, 2020 at 9:15:05 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Mooseton
So now your precious “pee tape” that you claimed was legit and was even your tag line for quite a while is supposed to be taken as a joke coming from you? Wow, 500 pages later and now finally an admission of being proven wrong.

Oh, I’m sorry, the pee tape *is* real.

The part that was in jest was Donny dutifully doing Putin’s bidding. That’s what I though Ron was asking evidence for.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 1st, 2020 at 9:22:13 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: fleaswatter
It is just one of his arrows from his quiver of "snarky" comments and memes he uses over and over because he usually has nothing of value to add to the conversation but uses them because he thinks that it triggers right leaning members.

No need for snarky comments from me, lately it seems “facts” and “direct quotes” from Donny himself seem to trigger the righties more than anything else.
April 1st, 2020 at 9:31:15 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
You can't even make jokes about Trump, because our rightie friends are so used to being defensive they can't tell the difference.

SOOPOO got upset with me for asking was it coincidence that are two most recent Republican presidents had disasters at the end of a term. (Bush economy, now Trump pandemic). I had no particular argument in mind, but he thought I was serious apparently. Eh, maybe he thought there was something to the idea. I thought it was just a fact to annoy the right. Maybe I should consider the argument seriously.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 1st, 2020 at 9:47:17 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: RonC
"The “pee tape” has been debunked by Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz. Further, his report released Monday makes clear, the FBI knew early in 2017 that it was a highly dubious story and kept Donald Trump in the dark. "

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/12/09/watchdog_fbi_knew_pee_tape_unfounded_didnt_tell_trump_121551.html
That report is meaningless. They don't have the foggiest idea what Putin has locked up in his safe. Due to Trump being soft on Putin, I have no doubt Putin has something on Trump. Could be a pee tape, maybe something else. Trump practically bends the knee when it comes to Putin
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 1st, 2020 at 9:53:12 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
Oh Ed. Just look at how long people listen to left wing media just the same..

The big difference
Those that believe the virus is a hoax such as Diamond/Silk, the mega church in Tampa that held services are endangering lives.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 1st, 2020 at 9:53:54 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: terapined
That report is meaningless. They don't have the foggiest idea what Putin has locked up in his safe. Due to Trump being soft on Putin, I have no doubt Putin has something on Trump. Could be a pee tape, maybe something else. Trump practically bends the knee when it comes to Putin

Donny has always had a weird obsession with Putin.

One of his all-time strangest tweets:

April 1st, 2020 at 11:50:37 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
You can't even make jokes about Trump, because our rightie friends are so used to being defensive they can't tell the difference.

SOOPOO got upset with me for asking was it coincidence that are two most recent Republican presidents had disasters at the end of a term. (Bush economy, now Trump pandemic). I had no particular argument in mind, but he thought I was serious apparently. Eh, maybe he thought there was something to the idea. I thought it was just a fact to annoy the right. Maybe I should consider the argument seriously.

I have no idea (no recollection at least!) what I wrote back then! I don't think I was 'upset' with you! I think that there would have been no difference in final outcome with this mess had HRC been President now. She most likely wouldn't have made as many blunderful (I like that word I just invented?) comments, but I truly doubt the results would have been much different.
And yes, I still believe that this pandemic occurring at the end of Trump's first term is just a coincidence with ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with him being a Republican president.
April 1st, 2020 at 11:52:13 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
The big difference
Those that believe the virus is a hoax such as Diamond/Silk, the mega church in Tampa that held services are endangering lives.

No argument at all. I'd say the left wing media considering Black Lives Matter a non-terrorist group has done the same.
April 1st, 2020 at 12:53:33 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8

The report may or may not be meaningless. Your opinion is completely without any form of proof and is definitely meaningless.

You want it to be, therefore it is.