2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

February 22nd, 2020 at 9:11:52 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: ams288
Ah yes, and it’s posts like this that show the rest of us that you are only a hopeless partisan who values “owning the libs” over the security of your country.

"hopeless partisan"?? no actually it is hopeful partisan.

Did it actually take you this looooooong to figure out that I am "partisan"? You will never be confused with Sherlock Holmes.

You and the vast majority of the libbies that post here DO fit your characterization as "hopeless partisans". I have never read in any of your posts a single positive word about President Trump, republicans or the "righties". (I will save you the trouble and write your response to this: ams: The reason I do not say a single positive word about President Trump, republicans or the "righties" is because there are none.)

"owning the libs” The libbies, democrats and lefites make this soooooo easy. It is like "shooting fish in a barrel".
Let's go Brandon
February 22nd, 2020 at 9:45:34 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: fleaswatter
I know that President Trump has made the right choice based upon the number of libbies and MSM pundit's heads that are exploding.

It's a good rule of thumb for determining when Trump makes a wise decision.

For example, liberals like me were extremely upset when Trump hired John Bolton. That's how you know it was smart of Trump to hire Bolton: libs like me got really really upset.
February 22nd, 2020 at 11:16:11 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
"hopeless partisan"?? no actually it is hopeful partisan.

Did it actually take you this looooooong to figure out that I am "partisan"? You will never be confused with Sherlock Holmes.

You and the vast majority of the libbies that post here DO fit your characterization as "hopeless partisans". I have never read in any of your posts a single positive word about President Trump, republicans or the "righties". (I will save you the trouble and write your response to this: ams: The reason I do not say a single positive word about President Trump, republicans or the "righties" is because there are none.)

"owning the libs” The libbies, democrats and lefites make this soooooo easy. It is like "shooting fish in a barrel".

That’s a whole lotta words to say absolutely nothing. Guess I struck a nerve or something.

Just touched down in Vegas for a few days. You’ll have to shout at the clouds if you want to try to “own a lib” I guess...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 22nd, 2020 at 11:48:57 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
I have never read in any of your posts a single positive word about President Trump

Trump looks better in his makeup and hairspray.

Happy?
February 22nd, 2020 at 11:55:04 AM permalink
fleaswatter
That’s a whole lotta words to say absolutely nothing. Guess I struck a nerve or something.

Just touched down in Vegas for a few days. You’ll have to shout at the clouds if you want to try to “own a lib” I guess...

-emphasis in the above quote is mine-

I feel honored that you are sooooo obsessed with my posts that the first thing that you do after arriving in Vegas is to respond to a post of mine.

LOL LOL LOL
Let's go Brandon
February 22nd, 2020 at 1:19:10 PM permalink
ams288
I feel honored that you are sooooo obsessed with my posts

February 22nd, 2020 at 3:32:54 PM permalink
fleaswatter
For ams:

Let's go Brandon
February 22nd, 2020 at 4:32:05 PM permalink
ams288
For ams:

Poor Reagan. Had no idea who he was and couldn’t even wipe his own ass in the end....

If we are lucky, Donny will suffer a similar fate.
February 22nd, 2020 at 5:05:39 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
For ams:

Poor Reagan. Had no idea who he was and couldn’t even wipe his own ass in the end....

If we are lucky, Donny will suffer a similar fate.

I remember Reagan being on the way to senility. Still President. Had strong people under him to run the country as a non-senile Reagan would have wanted. As Trump declines it might not be so pretty. I’m not confident that the people that surround him will handle him as well as Reagan’s handlers did.
February 22nd, 2020 at 5:33:32 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
I feel honored that you are sooooo obsessed with my posts that the first thing that you do after arriving in Vegas is to respond to a post of mine.

LOL LOL LOL
Hahaha now it's time for a fleaswatter SLAM hahahaha!!
Man, the libbies sure are taking a bunch of L's today. 🤣🤣🤣

Quote: AZDuffman
No more than it bothered liberals to get people who were not for gay marriage fired and their lives destroyed.
Exactamundo!! 👍