No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

February 16th, 2020 at 1:03:22 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
How about Trump doing a lap at Daytona? Just plain awesome.

Bernie would be suggesting that NASCAR use EVs. Some lib said of that, "imaging how great NSACAR would be without the engine noise!" I forget who or where, but you can believe many feel that way.

Just look at how presidential Trump looks. Bernie looks like a guy who is trying to win a set of steak knives in this month's sales contest.
The President is a fink.
February 16th, 2020 at 1:06:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: AZDuffman
So you are saying that guns are somehow getting out of their storage and causing problems? How can an inanimate object cause a problem?

Meth, crack, and fentanyl are also inanimate. I want to hear someone stupid enough to say we should make them legal because they can't cause harm.

Quote:
Funny how if illegal aliens are not causing any problems yet liberals go ape when it is suggested that we keep track of crimes committed by illegals.

And let's have a gun registry.

Quote:

There is no "gun problem." Never has been.

Gun grabbers still cannot explain how the highest crime areas tend to have very strict gun laws.

Sure we can. Same way, legal fireworks end up where they are illegal. It's not a mystery how many guns get into illegal areas.

But I'm ready to see if guns would make Chicago's worst neighborhoods safe.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 16th, 2020 at 1:15:04 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Meth, crack, and fentanyl are also inanimate. I want to hear someone stupid enough to say we should make them legal because they can't cause harm.

Call your side's hero, Mayor Pete. He is in favor of legalizing.

Quote:
And let's have a gun registry.

Let's not.

Quote:
Sure we can. Same way, legal fireworks end up where they are illegal. It's not a mystery how many guns get into illegal areas.

But I'm ready to see if guns would make Chicago's worst neighborhoods safe.

But the law says there are not supposed to be guns there! If we make a gun law doesn't that stop people from misusing guns?
The President is a fink.
February 16th, 2020 at 2:34:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Just a non-scientific poll from MSN

Quote:
Do you approve or disapprove of the job Donald Trump is doing as president?

Strongly approve
33%

Somewhat approve
12%

Neutral
4%

Somewhat disapprove
5%

Strongly disapprove
45%

I don't know
1%

Based on 183,435 responses. Snapshot of real-time results.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 16th, 2020 at 2:58:54 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Just a non-scientific poll from MSN

Cherry picking polls again, as usual. Just sit back and relax the dems have it in the bag.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 16th, 2020 at 4:37:43 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: kenarman
Cherry picking polls again, as usual. Just sit back and relax the dems have it in the bag.

Thanks for the endorsement.
February 16th, 2020 at 5:03:19 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
Cherry picking polls again, as usual. .

How dare he?! That’s your job!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 16th, 2020 at 5:49:06 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
How dare he?! That’s your job!

I always quote RealClear if you have been watching even the MSM are quoting them all the time now. If I wanted to cherry pick I would quote the latest Rasmussen that is 49% / 49%.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 16th, 2020 at 6:29:01 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Don't know where I saw it today, but poll asked simple question. Are you better off today than you were three years ago? Answer was around 2-1 in favor of YES. Then I heard Warren do an interview blabbering that Trump's economy is only good for the rich...... How far out of touch with reality can she be? Hopefully she just disappears after Super Tuesday.

That 2-1 does not bode well for whoever is the Democrat nominee.
February 16th, 2020 at 6:29:04 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Don't know where I saw it today, but poll asked simple question. Are you better off today than you were three years ago? Answer was around 2-1 in favor of YES. Then I heard Warren do an interview blabbering that Trump's economy is only good for the rich...... How far out of touch with reality can she be? Hopefully she just disappears after Super Tuesday.

That 2-1 does not bode well for whoever is the Democrat nominee.