Fox News bombshell - Gretchen Carlson Files Sexual Harassment Suit Against Roger Ailes

April 20th, 2017 at 3:20:27 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Yes. My opinion is when the BLM group does something it is BLM. When a BLM leader goes on TV it is BLM. When BLM has a chapter meeting and says white people need not attend it is BLM.

Your opinion is if you cannot defend the above actions then it is not BLM.

No grey. This is how it has gone on and on.

Blah blah blah
A conservative tanks and AZ turns to ol hatred
Back on topic
Its so easy not to cross the sexual harrassment line
Its like stealing. You just dont do it if you are a normal human being in the workplace. To constantly sexual harass to the tune of 13 million shows what a sicko Bill O is.

Bill O got dropped because he a sicko. The show sucked anyway. The no spin zone. ROTFL
The whole show was spin.
An hour of spin spin spin. Good riddance
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 20th, 2017 at 3:27:21 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
Blah blah blah
A conservative tanks and AZ turns to ol hatred

Nope. Just calling you out.
The President is a fink.
April 20th, 2017 at 3:34:35 AM permalink
terapined
Nope. Just calling you out.

Nope, just hijacking the thread.
The thread is about Fox
The latest
Bill O is a sicko
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 20th, 2017 at 3:55:11 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Nope, just hijacking the thread.

Nope, keeping it a no-spin zone:

When I am wrong, I say I am wrong

Clearly that was some kind of spin as even when called out you still make the same excuses.
The President is a fink.
April 20th, 2017 at 4:54:42 AM permalink
terapined
Nope, keeping it a no-spin zone:

Clearly that was some kind of spin as even when called out you still make the same excuses.

ROTFL
When a conservative tanks, AZ goes after terapined instead of discussing the thread topic
13 million reasons why Bill O is a sicko
prediction
AZ will still ignore the topic and go after terapined
too funny
April 20th, 2017 at 5:18:48 AM permalink
AZDuffman
ROTFL
When a conservative tanks, AZ goes after terapined instead of discussing the thread topic
13 million reasons why Bill O is a sicko

Nope. What happened is AZ caught terapined calling someone out for what he himself does all the time.

AZ just trying to keep DT a no-spin zone.
The President is a fink.
April 20th, 2017 at 5:56:12 AM permalink
terapined
Nope. What happened is AZ caught terapined calling someone out for what he himself does all the time.

AZ just trying to keep DT a no-spin zone.

Nope.
EB NEVER admits he is wrong
I admit it if I believe it and will say I am wrong. EB, never ever.
Big Difference
Lets move on
and stop Hi-jacking the thread

No way FOX pays out 13 mil unless the Women have proof that Bill O is a sicko

prediction
AZ cant discuss FOX, will go after terapined again
translation, a conservative is tanking, change the subject
Around and around the merry go round we go with attacks on terapined
ROTFL
April 20th, 2017 at 9:27:55 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
It's classic deflection, and if terapined was doing it on a different topic, AZD would take him to the woodshed on it.

Bill O and Ayles (and many others) haven't realized that times have changed, and it's no longer acceptable to sexualize and harrass women in the workplace. Clinton shouldn't have been doing it either, but 20 years back, it was not seen as such a big deal.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
April 20th, 2017 at 10:02:51 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: TheCesspit

Bill O and Ayles (and many others) haven't realized that times have changed, and it's no longer acceptable to sexualize and harrass women in the workplace. Clinton shouldn't have been doing it either, but 20 years back, it was not seen as such a big deal.

The only reason it "wasn't a big deal" when Clinton did it was because he was a liberal and pro-abortion Democrat. Sexual harassment was getting to be a big deal as early as the 1970s. But feminists will sell their soul for abortion. You can treat women like dirt but if you are pro-abortion they will swallow their pride and forget everything else.
The President is a fink.
April 20th, 2017 at 10:10:08 AM permalink
terapined
The only reason it "wasn't a big deal" when Clinton did it was because he was a liberal and pro-abortion Democrat. Sexual harassment was getting to be a big deal as early as the 1970s. But feminists will sell their soul for abortion. You can treat women like dirt but if you are pro-abortion they will swallow their pride and forget everything else.

It was a big deal to me back then
Bill C disgusted me back then
I just dont get it. You treat ALL coworkers with RESPECT
Bill O disgusts me now. He is a sicko