Terrible, horrible attack in Paris

November 19th, 2015 at 6:43:08 AM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
Quote: terapined
What appearance do you look for when determining a criminal?
Some police are criminals. What is the appearance you are looking for to determine which police are criminals?
How does the FBI determine if somebody is Black?
I just took a health assessment for my insurance company, had to answer other regarding race
What are the statistics for criminal behavior for "other" races

That's in the same report. "Other" races committed 843,500 violent crimes in 2013. 440,741 "others" were victims of violent crime, with 178K White offenders, 85K black offenders, 47K Hispanic offenders, 89K "Other" offenders and 42K "unknown" offenders.
November 19th, 2015 at 7:53:01 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Impossible? Hardly. Appearance is often a great indicator. PC police try to say it is not but simple situational awareness dictates otherwise.

You must really scared on Halloween
Bernie Madoff looked pretty honest. What was it about his appearance that tipped you off?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 19th, 2015 at 9:34:43 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: boymimbo
That's in the same report. "Other" races committed 843,500 violent crimes in 2013. 440,741 "others" were victims of violent crime, with 178K White offenders, 85K black offenders, 47K Hispanic offenders, 89K "Other" offenders and 42K "unknown" offenders.

In the FBI report
Other races ?
Are these races completely separate or are these a combination of races already accounted for in the Report
In the FBI report, somebody with the Presidents background, would that person go in the "Other"category
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 19th, 2015 at 9:40:14 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
42K "unknown" WTF sorry officer I don't know who my mama is
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 19th, 2015 at 11:59:55 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I thought someone pointed out, that it's easier to get into the U.S. through other means than try to sneak through in our refugee program.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 19th, 2015 at 12:18:09 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
When mourning for the Atrocity in France, remember to acknowledge other victims of ISIS. The site of the Russian plane brought down killing 224. Or the thousands of Syrians killed in their own country, by foreign financed and trained invaders.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 19th, 2015 at 3:20:37 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
What appearance do you look for when determining a criminal?

I look for many.

--What is the age and race of the person. 45yo white guy and dressed well probably not. Black male 20yo and wearing a gang-looking outfit way more likely.

--What is the person doing an how are they behaving? In the aforementioned subway or on the street do they fit the profile of the area or do they look like they do not belong? Are they clearly on their way somewhere of are they loitering/mopeing with no clear sense of purpose? Do they have a work uniform of some kind on?

--How are they acting? If I walk up do they act normal, or do they pay too much attention to me or look like they are intentionally trying to ignore me? Are they talking politely and quietly or loudly, gruff, and lots of cussing?

This is just a few of the things I look for. Yeah, race is one thing.

Quote:
How does the FBI determine if somebody is Black?

I am not a cop, but in the mortgage industry I get enough of a glimpse of how the Feds collect. My best guess is they ask people to self-report when they fill out their yellow sheet. If they do not self-report then the booing officer is probably required to make a best guess. This is how it works when you apply for a mortgage face to face, so I am figuring that the Feds are consistent in collection requirements.

Quote:
What are the statistics for criminal behavior for "other" races

Check the FBI link.
The President is a fink.
November 19th, 2015 at 7:19:59 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: petroglyph
When mourning for the Atrocity in France, remember to acknowledge other victims of ISIS. The site of the Russian plane brought down killing 224. Or the thousands of Syrians killed in their own country, by foreign financed and trained invaders.

Sorry Pal, so far I know of only ONE American killed by spray and pray in France, the Russian plane didn't have any Americans on it, and why should I give a hoot about even one Syrian much less thousands of them.
November 19th, 2015 at 8:11:54 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Fleastiff
Sorry Pal, so far I know of only ONE American killed by spray and pray in France, the Russian plane didn't have any Americans on it, and why should I give a hoot about even one Syrian much less thousands of them.
There was at least one story purportedly from ISIS, that claimed not only were they responsible for downing the Russian aircraft, but that they had been trying to down a western plane.

We not only helped form ISIS and arm them, but we have no business in Syria, at all. The refugees or immigrants or whatever they are called aren't escaping Islam, or even Assad. They are escaping the destruction caused by 4 1/2 years of a proxy war.

I think they [ISIS] are doing paybacks similar to organized crime did here. That is what they claim anyway. We will see. How can we not expect blowback? France was already dropping ordinance in Syria before this tragedy. As were we, the UK, Now Russia, China just announced they will seek retribution for a Chinese killed, Jordan is in there, Israel and whoever else.

It does affect us, there isn't the money to wage all these wars, SS here is bankrupt, and we still haven't tried to punish the Saudi's where 15 of 18 WTC hijackers hailed from. We are going to lose Americans and more billions, and reduce our lives for this. It isn't the fight we should be in.

Russia has tried to reach out to us as they did after and before the Boston marathon killings. Russia asked us where we thought the bad guys were in Syria before they started dropping on them. Then we complained because they were killing the wrong terrorists.

This will cost us lives and fortunes and reduce our safety and lower our living standards at home as well as probably be the origin of another attack here in country, IMO, that's why you should care.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 19th, 2015 at 9:44:51 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Fleastiff
Sorry Pal, so far I know of only ONE American killed by spray and pray in France, the Russian plane didn't have any Americans on it...

ISIS and other terrorists groups are essentially reviving the 1400 year holy war between Islam and Christianity (and European civilization). All indications point that they are being very methodical, especially using September 11 as the day of the final turnback of Islam from Europe. There is no reason to expect USA not to take more of the heat. This attack on France must concern us.

It can't be treated like Basque terrorism (of purely regional concern).

Quote: Pacomartin
The first in history is the end of a great campaigns where the Muslims were advancing on Paris and were stopped 125 miles away in October, 732 when forces under the Frankish leader Charles Martel fought a massive invading Islamic army led by Emir Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi Abd al Rahman.

The second is the Reconquista, a historical period of approximately 770 years in the history of the Iberian Peninsula, beginning Battle of Covadonga (718 or 722), to the fall of Granada, the last Islamic state on the peninsula, in 1492. It ended right before the discovery of the New World, and the period of the Portuguese and Spanish colonial empires which followed. Islam lost Spain, which at the time was the location of the highest level of Muslim civilization.

Thirdly and even of massive significance to Islamic history is September 11th, 1683, the day when an alliance of Christian armies led by Jan III Sobieski, the King of Poland, arrived at the Gates of Vienna and won the pivotal battle against the Muslim armies to keep them from advancing any further into Europe.

Fourth would be The Battle of Lepanto on 7 October 1571 . Six of the eight states in the Holy League in 1571 are in present day Italy, which explains ISIS announcement that Rome would be one of the next targets.

Hence we have the devastation of Paris this week, the 2004 Madrid train bombings in Madrid, Spain, where coordinated explosions killed 191 people and injured more than 1800, and the hijacked airlines launched against Pentagon and World Trade Centers. Finally the city or Rome is next on the ISIS target list.

The leaders who want to restore the caliphate are very aware of the entire history of Islam and have not forgotten anything. .