Upcoming Primaries

May 3rd, 2016 at 1:36:04 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
On the other board, I predicted Trump was a "loose cannon" right out the gate, and I've been right nearly every day since.

: /

He's not a loose canon, and a character trait
is not a 'prediction' anyway. Saying 'I predict
Cruz will still be ugly next week' is not a prediction.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 3rd, 2016 at 1:44:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
He's not a loose canon, and a character trait
is not a 'prediction' anyway.

His own PR team doesn't even know what is going on half the time. They say one thing and he doesn't even follow that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 3rd, 2016 at 2:21:13 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
His own PR team doesn't even know what is going on half the time. t.

You have some reference to back that up?
I watch the news networks all day and I
have never heard even a hint of that. In
fact, I'd say it the exact opposite. Trump
is on top of everything, it seems, and he gets
his info from his team.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 3rd, 2016 at 2:52:50 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
You have some reference to back that up?

EvenBob asking for a reference!

Imagine that!

A pig just flew past my window.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 3rd, 2016 at 3:12:16 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
Can you imagine how the debates between Trump and Clinton will go?

It should go very well for Trump. Hillary is a bore to watch, and looking very ugly as well. People do not want to see that.

Trump will challenge her and not just say he does not care about her damn emails. She might resort to turning on the water works and having her supporters say Trump was "mean."

She will try every high school debate trick she can. He will use his knowledge and his huge, alpha-male personality. People will like him more.
The President is a fink.
May 3rd, 2016 at 3:25:22 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
It should go very well for Trump. Hillary is a bore to watch, and looking very ugly as well. People do not want to see that.

Trump will challenge her and not just say he does not care about her damn emails. She might resort to turning on the water works and having her supporters say Trump was "mean."

She will try every high school debate trick she can. He will use his knowledge and his huge, alpha-male personality. People will like him more.

I think you are completely wrong (and the alpha male thing is still weird).

But it's pointless to argue about it now. We should just wait and see.

Also, Hillary is ugly to you. Would you rather sleep with Donald Trump? (Serious question).
May 3rd, 2016 at 3:32:01 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
(and the alpha male thing is still weird).

What is weird about it? Alpha males are natural leaders. They get people to follow them. Algore hired a consultant in 2000 to try to be more alpha-male. But alphas do not need consultants.

Quote:
Also, Hillary is ugly to you. Would you rather sleep with Donald Trump? (Serious question).

I'm straight so would never sleep with a guy. This does not change the fact that Trump has the looks the nation will prefer and Hillary looks awful. Could be 1960 again.
The President is a fink.
May 3rd, 2016 at 3:37:31 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I really doubt Trump has the guts to debate her
He's a heavyweight regarding playground insults
He's a lightweight on the issues
There have been many candidates that have debated or wanted to be included in a debate
There is only one candidate this cycle that has been afraid to debate.
Trump
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-refuses-debate-calls-foxs-kelly-lightweight-005649026--election.html?ref=gs
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 3rd, 2016 at 3:38:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
Algore hired a consultant in 2000 to try to be more alpha-male. But alphas do not need consultants.

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/11/03/opinion/liberties-the-alpha-beta-macarena.html

I had forgotten that. Gore hired a woman,
at $15K a month, to teach how to come
across as an alpha. It can't be taught, you
are or you aren't. Trump is definitely an
alpha, they cast spells on people. When
you meet him, you want to be his friend,
you want him to like you. He's the head
of the pack. And it comes across on TV.
May 3rd, 2016 at 3:39:08 PM permalink
ams288
What is weird about it? Alpha males are natural leaders. They get people to follow them. Algore hired a consultant in 2000 to try to be more alpha-male. But alphas do not need consultants.

He is the most thin-skinned man on the planet. That has never seemed very masculine to me. He is a big cry baby.

Quote:
I'm straight so would never sleep with a guy. This does not change the fact that Trump has the looks the nation will prefer and Hillary looks awful. Could be 1960 again.

Trump has the looks the nation will prefer?

Have you seen the guy?

He's fat.
He's orange.
His hair is atrocious.