Upcoming Primaries

May 3rd, 2016 at 4:33:31 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
It is hard for me to understand how those that do support HRC, while at the same time claim to be for equal/womens rights can just ignore that HRC has defended and protected her rapist husband.

Maybe if she becomes president, rape will be legalized in America as it is in Islamic cultures?

HRC is the pro rape candidate.

If Petroglyph was a lib :-)

It is hard for me to understand how those that do support Trump, while at the same time claim to be for equal/womens rights can just ignore that Trump has defended his rapist supporter Mike Tyson.

Maybe if he becomes president, rape will be legalized in America as it is in Islamic cultures?

Trump is the pro rape candidate because he supports Mike Tyson
http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/02/watch-trump-lie-about-mike-tysons-rape-conviction/

Don't you think this is pretty absurd Petro ?
In the bizarrro world, both candidates are pro rape
Absurd logic is a 2 way street :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 3rd, 2016 at 4:43:46 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined

Trump is the pro rape candidate because he supports Mike Tyson
http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/02/watch-trump-lie-about-mike-tysons-rape-conviction/

My favorite thing about that article is the tweet at the bottom.

Trump told the crowd there were 7 or 8 thousand people outside who couldn't get in when there were only 7 or 8.

LOL

I hope EvenBob isn't too upset when his overinflated "massive crowds" don't turn into votes in November.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 3rd, 2016 at 11:45:11 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Did anybody see the new Kasich ad that
has him and his family in the WH as
president? How they had the convention
and people came to their senses and
nominated him and he beat Hill by 10
points?

Kasich has a mental illness problem. He's
not right in the head. John Boehner says
he's known him for 30 years and he's the
neediest person he knows. He constantly
wants to be told how wonderful his is.
He can't take the massive rejection he's
getting in the primaries, so he lives in a
fantasy where he eventually wins.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 3rd, 2016 at 11:49:43 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
I hope EvenBob isn't too upset when his overinflated "massive crowds" don't turn into votes in November.

Many people on the right were upset that the results of the 2012 election did not reveal the polls were skewed.

I don't think trump can win the general election. But I'd feel better about this thought had I not been sure he'd fizzle by the start of the debates.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 3rd, 2016 at 12:19:55 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Nareed
I don't think trump can win the general election. But I'd feel better about this thought had I not been sure he'd fizzle by the start of the debates.

Can you imagine how the debates between Trump and Clinton will go?

Say what you want about Hillary, but she can speak knowledgably on a lot of subjects for a long time. Trump can only speak in stupid sound bites. "We're going to build a wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it!"

Trump has never debated anyone one-on-one. There were 4 people on the stage at his last debate. He only spoke for ~20 minutes.

He will not be able to sustain himself in a Presidential debate, speaking for 40+ minutes.

Commentators at MSNBC are already betting that he will find some excuse to skip the debates in the fall.
May 3rd, 2016 at 12:34:16 PM permalink
Evenbob

Every single prediction about Trump has
been wrong so far. For one thing, he gets
better and better at this every week, he's
a very fast learner. The polls are tightening
for him and The Witch, a couple have him
beating her. Soon they will all be neck and
neck, and then the fun begins.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 3rd, 2016 at 12:45:39 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
Can you imagine how the debates between Trump and Clinton will go?

I can't imagine they'll matter much. I'm far more worried about a Bill Clinton type scandal breaking late in the season.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 3rd, 2016 at 12:47:48 PM permalink
ams288
I can't imagine they'll matter much. I'm far more worried about a Bill Clinton type scandal breaking late in the season.

I'm sure Trump will have his friend at the National Enquirer make something up, like they did with Ted Cruz's "affairs" and now Ted Cruz's dad being involved in the assassination of JFK (!!!).
May 3rd, 2016 at 12:56:34 PM permalink
Evenbob

Have no worries, Bill's Bimbo's are already
starting to sing like canaries, and how the
Witch tried to keep them quiet. Never in
history has a candidate had so much
baggage and so many skeletons as Hillary
does. There are so many I won't even
attempt to list them. Trump will have no
reservations about hammering her on
them daily. Elections are all about
perceptions, how the people feel about
you.
May 3rd, 2016 at 1:27:51 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
Every single prediction about Trump has
been wrong so far.

On the other board, I predicted Trump was a "loose cannon" right out the gate, and I've been right nearly every day since.

: /
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?