Taliban kills 132 children

Page 4 of 4<1234
December 22nd, 2014 at 1:33:34 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph

It is a brilliant business model. Those that now create the currency are well aware of the link I put here. We are now overdue. I think sometime in '15 possibly we will get introduced more to the SDR. China and the brics, Russia and India as well as Iran are in on it. The Chinese have already started on a competing world bank backed with AU.

I am not sold on the BRICS so much. They are made to be bloc of some kind, but all they have in common is a cool name. They do not match up culturally, geographically, or economically. But the biggie is that to be a reserve currency your deal with the devil is you must run account deficits. Your currency has to be in circulation so much that B and C will sell to you in your currency but also to each other in yours.

The problem is other than the USA the nations running deficits are basket cases with currencies nobody wants.

Quote:
Cultural or not, I will put our Hell's Angels up against any Muslim group currently in country.

Can't even compare a 1% motorcycle gang vs a force changing and challenging society.
The President is a fink.
December 22nd, 2014 at 3:21:46 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Looks like plans are underfoot to take down the "holiest of holy's" in the Islamic faith, next to Mecca itself.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israeli-rabbis-plan-to-build-temple-on-al-aqsa-ruins/5421215

Miri Regev, MK for the Likud party led by Netanyahu, announced that she will not allow the continuation of the status quo Al-Aqsa, stressing that the next Knesset will issue a number of laws that will promote Jewish sovereignty over it.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 21st, 2015 at 9:54:32 PM permalink
petroglyph
Is there anyway we can just stay out of this one?

http://www.mintpressnews.com/isis-taliban-announce-jihad-against-each-other/204634/
April 21st, 2015 at 10:26:58 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph

You ever scoop up ants from one colony and drop them on another anthill. There's that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 21st, 2015 at 10:48:34 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: rxwine
You ever scoop up ants from one colony and drop them on another anthill. There's that.

No, but I was a rotten little shit one time with big firecrackers.
Page 4 of 4<1234