Taliban kills 132 children

Page 1 of 41234>
December 18th, 2014 at 6:02:37 PM permalink
Ayecarumba
Threads: 89
What is America's response...?

Normalize relations with Cuba?? Why are we not all over this as a reason to cause all of those involved with this organization to cease to exist?
December 18th, 2014 at 6:50:06 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Ayecarumba

Normalize relations with Cuba?? Why are we not all over this as a reason to cause all of those involved with this organization to cease to exist?

I look at it as civil war.
Civil wars are brutal, very brutal. Unfortunately this is massacre of the century.
Its sick. It was a suicide mission. The killers are dead.
Our response considering no Americans dead? Do something so an organization ceases to exist? Is that possible? How many American lives lost in a war is ok to achieve this objective of revenge of Afgan deaths? 1k, 5k 10k. Or just bomb that part of the country and kill thousands on innocent lives including more children then 132 Afgan children massacred.
Will end up with another Viet Nam. Ask the Russians, they'll tell you.
These are huge decisions with many lives at stake. I hope a response is well thought out understanding all repercusions of any decision.
Meanwhile
this has nothing to do with Cuba.
Life goes on, the business of the world goes on.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 18th, 2014 at 8:32:28 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25

Eighty killed at Waco Texas in '93. Do you want to have our feds cease to exist? One hundred sixty eight at Oklahoma City. Who do you want to make cease to exist.

How much killing is enough

It is none of our business. Stop the hate. What happened IMO is crazy, but that is up to them. When will America's response be the one mandated by it's own constitution and stay out of foreign entanglements? Or were you offering up yourself or your family to lead the charge?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 18th, 2014 at 9:00:48 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: petroglyph
Eighty killed at Waco Texas in '93. Do you want to have our feds cease to exist? One hundred sixty eight at Oklahoma City. Who do you want to make cease to exist.

How much killing is enough

It is none of our business. Stop the hate. What happened IMO is crazy, but that is up to them. When will America's response be the one mandated by it's own constitution and stay out of foreign entanglements? Or were you offering up yourself or your family to lead the charge?

The only way they'll ever fix this is internal. My uneducated-in-Afghani-nuances opinion is this is a response to Malala receiving the Nobel Peace Prize more than anything, with the attendant press glorifying her and condemning what the Taliban did to her. It's about who is going to rule there. And when it all comes to a head, it's going to be bloodier than the French Revolution. But any outside help will have to be in support of a genuine insurrection/revolutionary moment that hasn't come yet, not other cultures coming in and imposing their form of government or society.

You only had to hear that both the principal and vice-principal were women to know how much the Taliban would have hated this school's very existence. CNN did a walkthrough of the massacre on Wolf Blitzer tonight. There was a complete bloodbath. But the remains of the victims had all been removed, leaving stains and bulletholes showing where they died. The remains of the attackers were still there, left to rot, what bits and pieces there were. I find that significant in looking for that essential willingness to die for regime change and repudiate the Taliban.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
December 18th, 2014 at 9:30:40 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: beachbumbabs
The only way they'll ever fix this is internal. My uneducated-in-Afghani-nuances opinion is this is a response to Malala receiving the Nobel Peace Prize more than anything, with the attendant press glorifying her and condemning what the Taliban did to her. It's about who is going to rule there. And when it all comes to a head, it's going to be bloodier than the French Revolution. But any outside help will have to be in support of a genuine insurrection/revolutionary moment that hasn't come yet, not other cultures coming in and imposing their form of government or society.

You only had to hear that both the principal and vice-principal were women to know how much the Taliban would have hated this school's very existence. CNN did a walkthrough of the massacre on Wolf Blitzer tonight. There was a complete bloodbath. But the remains of the victims had all been removed, leaving stains and bulletholes showing where they died. The remains of the attackers were still there, left to rot, what bits and pieces there were. I find that significant in looking for that essential willingness to die for regime change and repudiate the Taliban.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/grisly-peshawar-slaughter-who-created-taliban-who-still-funds-them/5420182

http://greatgameindia.com/peshawar-attack-the-empire-strikes-again/

There is so much going on there, I admit it is way beyond anything in my purview. I just get glimpses and have opinions from a man barely on the street.

I know the reputation of Afghanistan as the destroyer of nations. If you have seen the term "the Great game" Britain is in this up to their eyeballs. What these people did is horrendous. The world IMO is being divided up into more manageable bits by the ptb. The only way they want the world to come together is if they are in charge and can direct it all. The bankers continue to win without producing anything that helps the world. In the article I linked it shows the Taliban in Texas, it isn't a secret. All of us I think, are suffering from sensory and info overload. It is hard to keep the players separated and who is allies with whom. To me though the victims are easy to spot and are always the same. As are the winners, and everyone else has to give a little of their souls, bit by bit we completely lose our humanity and start to look for the next enemy to eradicate. As they say, follow the money. There is no money in peace.
December 19th, 2014 at 2:37:31 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Maybe Obama should just call for stronger gun laws over there?

Being more serious, the time has come to just leave. America does not have the appetite for what needs to be done. If we want the Taliban put down it means we have to be brutal. We need to not just kill every fighter they have, we need to use their guts to grease the treads of our tanks. The ones not killed need to be rounded up and locked up, probably forever. The area needs a de-islaming program with Christian missions set up, like in the old days. To really fix it will take 2 or 3 generations and until every person alive today is dead and memories fade.

Nobody is going to pay that kind of a price for a near geographically useless piece of land.
The President is a fink.
December 19th, 2014 at 8:05:59 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Hey there, we are gonna set up a Christian state... how, oh, just by killing people, in complete ignorance of the sixth commandant, and completely against Jesus's teachings of loving thy neighbour.... that'll set the right example.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
December 19th, 2014 at 8:39:00 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: TheCesspit
Hey there, we are gonna set up a Christian state... how, oh, just by killing people, in complete ignorance of the sixth commandant, and completely against Jesus's teachings of loving thy neighbour.... that'll set the right example.

It is a cultural war and measures will need to be taken. Don't worry, however, the war will be coming first to Europe and eventually to the USA. Thing is we have already lost it. Hopefully our granddaughters will not mind being treated as women in muslim nations are treated today all because nobody wanted to "offend" any non-Christians in early-2000s USA!
The President is a fink.
December 19th, 2014 at 9:29:31 AM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: petroglyph
http://www.globalresearch.ca/grisly-peshawar-slaughter-who-created-taliban-who-still-funds-them/5420182

http://greatgameindia.com/peshawar-attack-the-empire-strikes-again/

There is so much going on there, I admit it is way beyond anything in my purview. I just get glimpses and have opinions from a man barely on the street.

I know the reputation of Afghanistan as the destroyer of nations. If you have seen the term "the Great game" Britain is in this up to their eyeballs. What these people did is horrendous. The world IMO is being divided up into more manageable bits by the ptb. The only way they want the world to come together is if they are in charge and can direct it all. The bankers continue to win without producing anything that helps the world. In the article I linked it shows the Taliban in Texas, it isn't a secret. All of us I think, are suffering from sensory and info overload. It is hard to keep the players separated and who is allies with whom. To me though the victims are easy to spot and are always the same. As are the winners, and everyone else has to give a little of their souls, bit by bit we completely lose our humanity and start to look for the next enemy to eradicate. As they say, follow the money. There is no money in peace.

There is a book and even a quarterly magazine that discusses the economics of the geographic area. This is just business.http://greatgameindia.com/greatgameindia-quarterly-magazine-initiative/

From the magazines ad which is called "GGI" or Great Game India: [Ours is an effort to view history from the perspective of India and Indians. The purpose of the study is social and societal change. Change in the direction of thinking perspective. We still think in the perspective of the colonial masters.

We take a geo-political approach to study cultural anthropology from the perspective of India. Cross cultural studies is most important one.]

This is more than about some freaky fanatics fighting fearlessly over females facial frocks, there is political and financial motives. Its always about finance.
December 19th, 2014 at 1:19:00 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
It is a cultural war and measures will need to be taken. Don't worry, however, the war will be coming first to Europe and eventually to the USA. Thing is we have already lost it. Hopefully our granddaughters will not mind being treated as women in muslim nations are treated today all because nobody wanted to "offend" any non-Christians in early-2000s USA!

Maybe it is a cultural struggle, but it's ultimate hypocrisy to advocate for the wiping out of people based on some sort of Christianity. It's not Christian to kill people. It's disgusting to want to have killed hundreds and thousands of people based on their religion. Regardless of what religion is. Trying to establish a Christian mission under such terms would be close to impossible.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
Page 1 of 41234>