Christie 2016

Page 3 of 3<123
September 12th, 2014 at 4:06:28 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: Nareed
I'll save them some money and hand them the election:

All they need to do is nominate the Democratic candidate for president, along with their own candidate for VP.

Are there any community organizers out there that will be elected to the Senate this year? Maybe they can nominate someone who meets the Constitutional qualifications for the office of president without any practical experience--that has worked out really well for the past six years!!

Seriously--stand up for what you believe in; don't try to be the other side. You may not win, but your message will be consistent. If you have to say something you don't believe in to win, there is little sense in winning.
September 12th, 2014 at 4:37:13 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: RonC
Are there any community organizers out there that will be elected to the Senate this year? Maybe they can nominate someone who meets the Constitutional qualifications for the office of president without any practical experience--that has worked out really well for the past six years!!

Rand Paul?

Quote:
Seriously--stand up for what you believe in; don't try to be the other side. You may not win, but your message will be consistent. If you have to say something you don't believe in to win, there is little sense in winning.

Sure thing. Sadly, many just want to win.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
September 13th, 2014 at 12:27:51 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: AZDuffman
The GOP is the middle.

Much like Fox News are the true centrists, and the rest of the media is way off on the left *ahem*.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
September 14th, 2014 at 12:14:04 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
The forefathers made the qualifications simple for qualification for president and congress. Definitely a good thing in my opinion and not worth complaining about in my opinion.
September 14th, 2014 at 12:17:16 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
The only thing which has ever bothered me was people not using their legal names on the ballots, but not quite a constitutional issue.
Page 3 of 3<123