Tanko
Threads: 0
Shotgun vs. AR-15

Biden weighs in.

July 6th, 2020 at 6:19:41 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Oh Snap ATL!
BLM & The Defund The Police movement doesn't seem to be solving any problems.
Now your killing your own children because Mom pulled into the wrong parking lot.
This will not play well with suburban housewives.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
July 7th, 2020 at 2:28:34 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: JCW09
Oh Snap ATL!
BLM & The Defund The Police movement doesn't seem to be solving any problems.
Now your killing your own children because Mom pulled into the wrong parking lot.

They never will solve any problems. The people involved in them do not create anything, they just loot and destroy things. It is why their lot in life is so awful. BLM is about racism and hate. You can pledge your allegiance to such a group if a person wants to, but it will not improve your life one bit.

The problem is these certain females back them because the feel sorry for them. They do not listen to the larger picture, that most of the "victims" were committing criminal acts. Or that a black is 10s to 100s of times more likely to be killed by another black than a cop. They just see the news and think it is happening daily. They do not see the violence from their HOA community. Until they do we have a problem.
The President is a fink.
July 8th, 2020 at 5:39:27 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
My god, why isn't Youtube recommending this babe's videos to me? I stumbled upon her myself while searching for gun videos.

Youtube has great videos, but I'm getting sick & tired of them pushing the gay agenda and all other libbie causes on people. I can watch videos of Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, and Michael Knowles for hours, yet libbie Youtube keeps "recommending" a bunch of BS pro-gay videos, and it makes me sick. Not once did they ever recommend this chick's videos, and she's a hell of a lot more relevant to my viewing habits than all of the libbie crap out there.

Anyway her name is Lauren Chen, and she's great! And smokin hot too!!

July 8th, 2020 at 5:54:39 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Nope. They're concerned for their kids where Trump is not in demanding schools open
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 9th, 2020 at 7:37:41 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
Nope. They're concerned for their kids where Trump is not in demanding schools open

If 1% of thekids die by going to school, who cares? 99% of the students will be educated. Otherwise 100% of the kids will be alive but uneducated. I guess I value education more important to the future than 1% fatality rate.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
July 9th, 2020 at 7:49:28 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Firearms Training Class:

July 9th, 2020 at 8:09:25 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8

Why not plan for schools to reopen with the option always being available to not reopen or to close them if the spikes around the country give good reason to do so?
July 9th, 2020 at 8:32:29 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12

Arizona June NICS Background Checks up 176% YoY, Up 82% YTD
Wisconsin June NICS Background Checks up 141% YoY, up 54% YTD
Suburban housewives are concerned about their family's safety from the BLM mobs
And their households are buying firearms in response, because Dems want to Defund The Police
You can kid yourself all you want about the importance of the "open the school's" debate
Suburb dwellers wonder what they would do if a large number of angry BLM'ers walk down their street
Who is going to protect their homes & their lives because the cops don't seem to be coming
There is plenty to criticize in the McCloskey situation, but their fear that night is understood by a broad spectrum of America
Defund The Police, riots & buildings burning is going to hurt the Dems come November
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
July 9th, 2020 at 8:41:14 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Arizona June NICS Background Checks up 176% YoY, Up 82% YTD
Wisconsin June NICS Background Checks up 141% YoY, up 54% YTD
Suburban housewives are concerned about their family's safety from the BLM mobs
And their households are buying firearms in response, because Dems want to Defund The Police
You can kid yourself all you want about the importance of the "open the school's" debate
Suburb dwellers wonder what they would do if a large number of angry BLM'ers walk down their street
Who is going to protect their homes & their lives because the cops don't seem to be coming
There is plenty to criticize in the McCloskey situation, but their fear that night is understood by a broad spectrum of America
Defund The Police, riots & buildings burning is going to hurt the Dems come November

Save your time. He said he supports BLM unconditionally more than once.
The President is a fink.