In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

March 15th, 2019 at 5:58:59 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: reno
Trump is correct about NY's declining population. 48,510 residents moved out of NY in 2018, which is a loss of 0.25 percent of the state's population.

The nine states that lost population last year were New York (down 48,510), Illinois (45,116), West Virginia (11,216), Louisiana (10,840), Hawaii (3,712), Mississippi (3,133), Alaska (2,348), Connecticut (1,215) and Wyoming (1,197).

That is a trend that has been developing for decades. DJT can't possibly think it has anything to do with him.
March 15th, 2019 at 12:52:41 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Kathy Griffin Blames Trump for Failed Career: ‘I Can’t Do it Anymore’

https://neonnettle.com/news/6803-kathy-griffin-blames-trump-for-failed-career-i-can-t-do-it-anymore-

Quote:
Comedian Kathy Griffin has claimed she has been blacklisted by Hollywood for her notorious President Donald Trump decapitation photo which caused outrage over a year and a half ago.
The anti-Trump comedian, who previously won Grammys before venturing into political commentary, appeared at South By Southwest to promote her new stand-up film, “Kathy Griffin: A Hell of a Story."
Griffin reportedly financed the promotion of her film herself because she is no longer able to find support in Hollywood.

Awwwww, I feel sooooooo sorry for the no talent leftie
Let's go Brandon
March 15th, 2019 at 12:53:48 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Big movie news:

Disney Reinstates Director James Gunn For ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 3’

That sound you hear is a million right-wing trolls screaming in outrage. They lose.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 15th, 2019 at 1:15:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter
Kathy Griffin Blames Trump for Failed Career: ‘I Can’t Do it Anymore’

Comedian Kathy Griffin has claimed she has been blacklisted by Hollywood for her notorious President Donald Trump decapitation photo which caused outrage over a year and a half ago.

Naw. She's an unfunny burned out old
hag, that's why they dumped her.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 15th, 2019 at 1:25:30 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: ams288
Her career isn't over. She'll still sell out theaters all over the country.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

looks like you wrong again brotha LOL!!!!!!!!!!
March 15th, 2019 at 1:26:30 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: YeahBaby
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

looks like you wrong again brotha LOL!!!!!!!!!!

She sold out theaters all over the country last year. I was right!!!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 15th, 2019 at 2:07:41 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob

Naw. She's an unfunny burned out old
hag, that's why they dumped her.
I think if she was funny, she could still get work. I never thought she was funny.

And I don't care even the least bit if comedians want to make fun of presidents or other politico's. I wonder if she is setting this up for a lawsuit against Trump ?

Old comedians [not sure how old old is] are still good entertainment. We still watch old Jonathan Winters and Carson/ Dean Martin bits. Still laugh.

It doesn't seem there are many really good stand up/ slapstick women that are funny? Although Mrs. Maisel was ok. I like Carol Burnett [class act] and Lily Thomlin. Lily is impressive for being almost 80. Still like Goldie Hawn.

To many second/third rate comics try to wrap their entire act around F bombs. That is just such a tired meme, it even lost it's shock value.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 15th, 2019 at 2:38:19 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: fleaswatter

Awwwww, I feel sooooooo sorry for the no talent leftie

Why so hateful?
I don't think somebody is funny, I simply don't listen to the person and ignore the person
Just another hit and run poster afraid to discuss the issues intelligently
Ok, I get it, I wont bother to respond anymore
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 15th, 2019 at 4:32:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
Old comedians [not sure how old old is] .

She looks 70, but is pushing 60.
She not funny, she's sarcastic
and bitter. Some people view
that as comedy because it
mirrors who they are.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 18th, 2019 at 12:39:29 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
gravediggers left an "underground void" that caused a sinkhole to form. Daughter sues.

Quote:
“Getting sucked into your parents’ grave when you go to visit them on a cool December afternoon with the sun going down … it’s terrifying and traumatizing,” the lawyer said.

The 64-year-old said the chilling incident left her an emotional wreck, and that she "will never go back there again.” Her lawyer said Cullen now fears walking in open fields and “has nightmares” and headaches. According to the lawsuit, the woman now requires counseling that can help her get over the incident.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/woman-sucked-into-parents-grave-sues-cemetery/ar-BBUTRna?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?