and she confused Corry Booker with
Eric Holder, and Trump jokingly said
"Well, they do all look alike", that you
and the MSM would all just have a
good chuckle over it.

Are you fricking kidding me? They
would tear him limb from limb and
you dang well know it.

Hypotheticals like this are not a road you Trumpsters wanna go down.

For example: Imagine if Obama had five kids from three wives (and likely a legion of unclaimed bastards roaming the streets) as Donald does - what kind of horrible racist dog whistles would Fox News have said about that? Meanwhile, they suck Donald's small mushroom all day long.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 31st, 2018 at 7:14:26 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: ams288
Donald's small mushroom

There you go again
Let's go Brandon
October 31st, 2018 at 7:46:59 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Meanwhile, they suck Donald's small mushroom all day long.

why do you always talk about Trumps penis?????????
you are the only one here who keeps bringing up his penis or hsi ass............
October 31st, 2018 at 8:40:33 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
There you go again

If you think you can gay shame me into NOT making fun of Donald’s tiny mushroom penis, you really don’t know me.... Lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 31st, 2018 at 9:32:04 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
you really don’t know me.... Lol

I don't know you well but I think you posted that you are in MI
Please explain the below :-)

Looper
Troll
The Mitten
Pasties
Favorite Ice Cream
What are MI 2 seasons
Favorite grocery store in MI
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 31st, 2018 at 2:59:01 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: terapined
???
I think it could get pretty interesting if govt to tried to take away my citizenship.
I hold all the evidence in my safety deposit box. 60 year old paper trail of official US state dept documents regarding my overseas birth

How many posts you make about the problems you have with your paper trail, when .gov decides they wanna stick it to you? I find strange your faith in the system.

Quote: Terapined
I buy from Amazon. What do you have against Amazon?
I still enjoy a good book on my kindle. Doesn't everyone?

Getting more and more BANANA as I age, and.... not quite anti-consumerist, but in the neighborhood. And listen,... I know I'm crazy. I know my views on such things... I wouldn't call them "extreme", but they too are in the neighborhood. But even if you're normal, even if you're alllll the way to the other side and revel in mass consumerism, I can't see how you could look and say "This is good." Dude, I have ~650 stops on my route. Figure roughly 2,100 individuals. I sling an average of 150 parcels and SPRs, these are items purchased online and consist of everything from a bitty swatch of trout fly dressing to 120lb queen size memory foam mattress, every single day. This is minimum. This is roughly what the summer is like. A "completely dead" day might consist of 80-90; that happens maybe 20 times a year. The rest, minimum 150.

Right now, first of Nov, we've broken 300. In the next two months, I will likely single handedly sling ~15,000 boxes (that's fifteen thousand), ON TOP of the roughly 45,750 boxes I've already thrown so far this year, for a year's estimated total of SIXTY THOUSAND F#$%ING PACKAGES.... to Twenty. One. Hundred. People.

It offends me.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
October 31st, 2018 at 3:29:34 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Face
to Twenty. One. Hundred. People.It offends me.

Why. It's just mail order, it's
what keeps your company
in business.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 31st, 2018 at 3:34:30 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: rxwine
https://www.sciencealert.com/moss-plant-liverwort-contain-substance-thc-cannabis-pain-relief-inflammation
Motherwort a/k/a leonurus cardiaca, is pretty good. Tasmania has wines and herbs that are of growing interest but virtually all of new Zealand's botanical wealth Is unexplored. Traffic is on the wrong side, cops are unarmed and music festivals draw huge crowds with many of the substances unexplored.
October 31st, 2018 at 3:49:34 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Face
How many posts you make about the problems you have with your paper trail, when .gov decides they wanna stick it to you? I find strange your faith in the system.

Getting more and more BANANA as I age, and.... not quite anti-consumerist, but in the neighborhood. And listen,... I know I'm crazy. I know my views on such things... I wouldn't call them "extreme", but they too are in the neighborhood. But even if you're normal, even if you're alllll the way to the other side and revel in mass consumerism, I can't see how you could look and say "This is good." Dude, I have ~650 stops on my route. Figure roughly 2,100 individuals. I sling an average of 150 parcels and SPRs, these are items purchased online and consist of everything from a bitty swatch of trout fly dressing to 120lb queen size memory foam mattress, every single day. This is minimum. This is roughly what the summer is like. A "completely dead" day might consist of 80-90; that happens maybe 20 times a year. The rest, minimum 150.

Right now, first of Nov, we've broken 300. In the next two months, I will likely single handedly sling ~15,000 boxes (that's fifteen thousand), ON TOP of the roughly 45,750 boxes I've already thrown so far this year, for a year's estimated total of SIXTY THOUSAND F#$%ING PACKAGES.... to Twenty. One. Hundred. People.

It offends me.

Regarding proving my citizenship. I have the proof. Its dumb clerks that give me a problem
My proof will hold up in court. That's what counts.
Regarding delivering packages. Its only going to grow. This weeks dinner delivered to me by UPS today. Love my delivered meal kits
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 31st, 2018 at 3:55:29 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
And while we are discussing New Zealand let me say that the Maori are said to be extremely well endowed but most American and European women tend to avoid them because Maori men have a very strong cultural taboo about ever engaging in foreplay with a woman.