In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

August 5th, 2018 at 4:31:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: odiousgambit
just a personal theory, and probably it would only be a small part of his overall motivation, I think the guy hated the noise from the concerts ... maybe even hated country music in particular

I am thinking he hated the kind of folk that listened to country and what kind of views country projected maybe. If that is the case, I can see why Metro is hiding it.

On a side note, worked a wedding yesterday and had two people who's plane landed right after it happened to the point of seeing all the cop cars. They even had to stay at a fleabag motel the first night due to the lockdown.
The President is a fink.
August 5th, 2018 at 5:32:31 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: odiousgambit
just a personal theory, and probably it would only be a small part of his overall motivation, I think the guy hated the noise from the concerts ... maybe even hated country music in particular

Wasn't it reported he had looked into other upcoming concerts? But the others weren't country music. They all would have been noisy if they were outdoors.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 5th, 2018 at 5:49:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
I am thinking he hated the kind of folk that listened to country and what kind of views country projected maybe. If that is the case, I can see why Metro is hiding it..

There'd be no reason to hide that. There'd be no reason to hide if he was Obama's or Dick Cheney's cousin. Or anything else.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 5th, 2018 at 6:25:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
There'd be no reason to hide that. There'd be no reason to hide if he was Obama's or Dick Cheney's cousin. Or anything else.

You don't think they would hide if he was antifa? Give me a break.
The President is a fink.
August 5th, 2018 at 10:12:41 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Looks like there won't be White Trash pickup at DC.

Poor snowflakes.

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/d-c-metro-scraps-plan-for-private-train-cars-for/
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
August 5th, 2018 at 8:34:59 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Good guy with gun shoots bad guy with gun, https://www.wftv.com/news/local/police-investigate-shooting-at-titusville-park/806192101
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 6th, 2018 at 7:54:42 PM permalink
rxwine
I agree with Trump partially on California fires.. Not the water bit, but proper forest management.

1. You live in forested area 2. have droughts 3. probably don't conduct proper regular burns so build up of dry brush 4. have high winds.

You're going to burn up eventually. What would one expect? I wouldn't especially want to live in a concrete jungle like LA, but it's not likely to have lots of trees for fires.
August 6th, 2018 at 7:59:28 PM permalink
rxwine
I think they said people with houses file lawsuits to keep the forest management from ruining their nice forest that they have their nice house in. Well, the result is this.
August 7th, 2018 at 2:36:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
I think they said people with houses file lawsuits to keep the forest management from ruining their nice forest that they have their nice house in. Well, the result is this.

Most people do not understand forest management. They think that if you just never have forest fires all the wildlife will be great and nature will be happy. They think "forest management" means never cutting down a tree.

They are clueless. In college I had to tell the class that some Indian tribes used controlled burns to clear-cut areas. To his credit the professor said he had heard of something like that. Kooks in the class had been going on the usual line of "never cut a tree down" and trying to impress the guy.

Same as people today, they did not understand the renewal effect and that it is how good soil is made.
The President is a fink.
August 8th, 2018 at 4:17:08 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: ams288
To get me to dance in the streets, it's gonna take something BIG. Like Rush Limbaugh croaking.

this gay guy died
https://variety.com/2018/film/news/tab-hunter-dead-dies-damn-yankees-star-gay-icon-1202868343/

NOW I AM DANCING IN THE STREETS BECAUSE HE DIED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

see too can play at that game brotha!!