In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 21st, 2018 at 10:54:16 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
BMI is only one factor. I guess it is predictive, but you still have to consider other things to get the whole picture. (Eating Kfc or smoking etc., )
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 21st, 2018 at 11:10:29 AM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
Quote: Evenbob
Are you joking? It would be a HUGE deal for the doctor, his integrity and reputation would be ruined. I have known several doctors personally and they take this stuff very seriously. Who they are and how they're perceived is a big part of their profession.

So you believe that Trump is the same height as Jeb? You know who else takes their jobs seriously? The people at Vital Statistics at the State of Hawaii, who issued Barack's birth certificate!

The doctor can fib on weight. He can say the underwear Trump was weighed in was off by a pound. Doctors don't do weight and height anyway, nurses do, and a little extra "attention" to the nurse could have had him/her change the number. To me, it doesn't matter.
January 21st, 2018 at 11:16:56 AM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
Quote: Evenbob
That's what I said. The loons on the
cable networks are insane if they
think the WH doctor would lie on
his report just to make Trump look
better. They have no idea how the
medical profession works.

Given that the administration and Trump lies every day I would not put it past the doctor to BS the report. If you look at Obama's reports that the same doctor did I am sure there are a couple of untruths in there too. He is the WH physician after all. Integrity is not a hallmark in the WhiteHouse.

I know, how dare I question the member of the Trump administration, and a physician, no less. The doctor who exaggerated: "“I told the president if he'd had better diet over the last 20 years he could have lived to 200 years old. The answer is he has incredibly good genes, it’s just the way God made him."

I know, how dare I????!!!
January 21st, 2018 at 11:27:37 AM permalink
rxwine
I still think Trump had more to do with it than the Doc. No way to know though.

And the size of crowd was much larger than appeared. Trump hates to look bad to the point that it's easy to suspect he lies on everything possible that may be negative. EB knows this, even if he wouldn't admit it. It's very important that Trump looks good on every report, so he does his best to make it true, lies are no problem.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 21st, 2018 at 11:38:14 AM permalink
rxwine
Not only fooled the thieves, it eventually fooled the people who put it there.

Quote:
A Massachusetts couple's donation to a local soup kitchen may end up costing them thousands of dollars, after they ended up giving away a fake can of soup used to hide their cash.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/massachusetts-couple-accidentally-donates-soup-can-with-hidden-savings/ar-AAuYNFS?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp&ffid=gz
January 21st, 2018 at 2:26:54 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: boymimbo
Given that the administration and Trump lies every day I would not put it past the doctor to BS the report.!

You have no understanding of how
doctors operate, or you would never
say something so ill informed and
ridiculous.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 21st, 2018 at 2:43:04 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Did Democrats just shut down the US government for the benefit of over a million people here illegally, to the detriment of every single person in the country that is here legally, and including all those that want to come here and have went through the legal procedures by waiting their turn?

That is unforgivable. They [ the dems] have got their priorities very, very, mixed up. It's time the entire party is discarded in the waste bin of history.

Our US military risking their lives overseas will not be paid on time, so the blue team apparently can garner some voters. Sick.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 21st, 2018 at 3:14:54 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: petroglyph
Did Democrats just shut down the US government

No. The GOP controls the WH, House, and Senate.

This has been your daily lesson in "duh."
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 21st, 2018 at 3:37:15 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
Did Democrats just shut down the US government for the benefit of over a million people here illegally,

Of course, illegals are their voter base
now, the more the better. They have
legal kids that grow up to vote Dem.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 21st, 2018 at 3:45:01 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
FBI, loses 5 months of Strzok's messages? https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-texts-turned-over-fbi-agent-taken-off-161343170--politics.html

Looks like they will lose "the memo" as well.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW