September 29th, 2017 at 2:01:41 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: Evenbob
They obviously take every rumor, no
matter how groundless, and run with
it hoping facts will intervene and give
it legitimacy..

Trump's cabinets secretary's, Homeland security, Secretary of state have all confirmed Russian meddling.

Meanwhile Trump talks about the fake Russian scandal at his Koolaid drinker rallies.

No, the public won't forget who is really lying.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 29th, 2017 at 5:33:37 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Trump's cabinets secretary's, Homeland security, Secretary of state have all confirmed Russian meddling.

Just like us, the Russians have been meddling
in other countries elections for decades. You
really think this is a revelation that they
meddled in the last one? You really think
that's what this is about? (rolls eyes)
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 1st, 2017 at 6:56:15 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Irish women rally for Abortions despite role of Catholic church in lawmaking,
October 1st, 2017 at 9:01:44 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Evenbob
Just like us, the Russians have been meddling
in other countries elections for decades. You
really think this is a revelation that they
meddled in the last one? You really think
that's what this is about? (rolls eyes)

I've always thought that. Is there anyone whining here about a foreign entity trying to influence our elections that doesn't for a moment believe that we don't try to influence other countries elections?
October 1st, 2017 at 10:06:32 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: SOOPOO
I've always thought that. Is there anyone whining here about a foreign entity trying to influence our elections that doesn't for a moment believe that we don't try to influence other countries elections?
http://www.infosecisland.com/blogview/20743-Pentagon-Networks-Hacked-250000-Per-Year.html And that is someone who could hurt you if you get in.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 1st, 2017 at 12:45:39 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: SOOPOO

Hard to believe two of you are agreeing with EB's argument, that is essentially, "but Tiimmy does it" argument kids use to justify doing something wrong.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 1st, 2017 at 1:28:22 PM permalink
petroglyph
Hard to believe two of you are agreeing with EB's argument, that is essentially, "but Tiimmy does it" argument kids use to justify doing something wrong.
I'm just pointing out that every single keystroke is recorded And it has been since at least GW Bush. http://www.infosecisland.com/blogview/20743-Pentagon-Networks-Hacked-250000-Per-Year.html

We own the internet. All data now goes through Ogden Utah and is recorded. Doesn't matter if it's HRC's emails or Trumps rants or whatever. There are no digital secrets. I have always said we have been doing business every day since ww2 with Russia, regardless of who is in office. I don't know if it was state actors trying to hack the election, I believe Putin says it was not? But frankly, that is good enough for me.

I don't have a dog in this fight. But from this observer it appears that the left has been trying to pin something on Trump steadily about Russians fixing the US election so Trump beat Hillary. That's laughable. And if it were true, every single person at the NSA, CIA, etc. that has a modicum of responsibility for our digital security needs to be fired, post haste. Whatever happened, there is a record of it happening.

Effing Christ, there are more important issues if nothing has come up by now.

On the other hand, Trump being a billionaire, I'm sure he has done something illegal, and despicable , figure it out and write a book about it, but right now get on with the business of fixing the debt, and stop the wars. The rigged voting machines have been around for a long time.

Not only does Timmy do it, but every boy, does it to. I would be for hand counted paper ballots, if we want honester elections.
October 1st, 2017 at 2:03:06 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: petroglyph
but right now get on with the business of fixing the debt, and stop the wars.

Do you honestly either of these things are in Donald and the GOP's top 100 list of priorities?!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 1st, 2017 at 2:26:47 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346

Here´s just how stupid that argument is: Is there anyone whining about Muslim terrorists killing Americans in the US that doens't for a moment believe that we don't kill Muslims in other countries?
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
October 1st, 2017 at 7:15:46 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: ams288
Do you honestly either of these things are in Donald and the GOP's top 100 list of priorities?!
I don't see a big difference between either of the parties when you get right down to it.

I think that they say, mostly what, they are told to say. Maybe if you got some of either party aside and no one was listening, and they'd had enough to drink, maybe deep down they care about the country. But superficially what happens is the debt always goes one direction.

Let me be a little prophetic here, the debt will never be paid. From the beginning, the plan was to increase the debt as far as possible and collect the interest. We now borrow money to make interest payments on the debt, that was conjured out of thin air. Regardless of who's in office. Is there even a debt ceiling now, or did we do away with any pretense of limiting the debt? There is no stopping it without a reset.

Even if Donald or Barrack meant well, they are/were outnumbered. If I had to choose which liar had the best real intentions, I would have to go with DT. He never campaigned on reigning in the bankers or closing Gitmo, although he did mention getting out of AFG, which he just sent 4-8k more troops to indefinitely.

Smoke and mirrors. BO lied about getting us out of more wars than DT lied about getting us out of?