kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
It's given me a balanced view
Consider congressional hearings
I'm for ALL hearings
That's not left or right
It's pro information

Every news story has spin now. What they report what they don't report. The only way you can have a balanced view of a hearing is to watch it live yourself. A reported version will always have the bias of the reporter creep into the report.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 7th, 2022 at 5:16:58 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
Every news story has spin now. What they report what they don't report. The only way you can have a balanced view of a hearing is to watch it live yourself. A reported version will always have the bias of the reporter creep into the report.

Gee
The sky is blue
Got anything else for me
The Bible is biased

I can still determine the truth. That's why I support the.police in the Michael Brown Ferguson incident despite being pro BLM
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 7th, 2022 at 5:57:50 PM permalink
kenarman
Gee
The sky is blue
Got anything else for me
The Bible is biased

I can still determine the truth. That's why I support the.police in the Michael Brown Ferguson incident despite being pro BLM

Moving the goalposts. Quote TP "It's given me a balanced view". You will never determine the truth if you think Google has given you a balanced view.
June 7th, 2022 at 7:31:45 PM permalink
terapined
Moving the goalposts. Quote TP "It's given me a balanced view". You will never determine the truth if you think Google has given you a balanced view.

Absolutely
I ask for more coverage and I see Wash post right there with foxnews and other news outlets.
Google does a great job
They don't write jack
It's just an aggregate
What is your news source????????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 7th, 2022 at 8:13:18 PM permalink
kenarman
Absolutely
I ask for more coverage and I see Wash post right there with foxnews and other news outlets.
Google does a great job
They don't write jack
It's just an aggregate
What is your news source????????????

Your news is all going through a single filter so you have no idea what Google might have blocked or edited.
June 7th, 2022 at 10:06:56 PM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
I had two bottoms last night.

…but not from Burger King.

Inappropriate. You are just disgusting.
June 8th, 2022 at 3:49:10 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Mooseton
Inappropriate. You are just disgusting.

Awww, does someone need a safe space?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 8th, 2022 at 5:51:07 AM permalink
terapined
Your news is all going through a single filter so you have no idea what Google might have blocked or edited.

I also like fark and yahoo
Everything we read is edited and biased just like the sky is blue. This is nothing new. It's the way its been since the dawn of time. Regardless I have an excellent handle on issues I care about
What's your news source???????????
Afraid to respond to this one question:-)
Whatever you are reading is edited and biased yet you think you know more then me????????????????
We have the same footing lol
June 8th, 2022 at 7:38:08 AM permalink
kenarman
I also like fark and yahoo
Everything we read is edited and biased just like the sky is blue. This is nothing new. It's the way its been since the dawn of time. Regardless I have an excellent handle on issues I care about
What's your news source???????????
Afraid to respond to this one question:-)
Whatever you are reading is edited and biased yet you think you know more then me????????????????
We have the same footing lol

I didn't answer because I don't have a single source or filter. I am down the rabbit hole everyday. Far left, far right as close to middle of the road as exists. Mostly on-line because there basically is no TV that is not extremely biased. I am sure I have a much wider range of facts, information and opinions than you do. Better data leads to better outcomes. Google filtered garbage in leads to garbage out.
June 8th, 2022 at 7:47:56 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I am sure I have a much wider range of facts, information and opinions than you do. Better data leads to better outcomes. Google filtered garbage in leads to garbage out.

Says the guy who posted a bogus study saying wearing masks led to more Covid deaths. 😂
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman