Thread Rating:

October 5th, 2015 at 10:15:48 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
October 5th, 2015 at 10:55:21 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: petroglyph
This is interesting? Is any of this on MSM?

Crack-de-Chevalier

My ancestors are Christians from Syria who lived near that valley in Syria. There is an old Crusader castle there.
October 5th, 2015 at 11:04:25 AM permalink
petroglyph
That is beautiful Paco.

I have read in Syria on the Turkish border, archaeologists are digging like crazy just hundreds of feet from the fighting trying to save some of the relics.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 5th, 2015 at 12:59:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
American Airlines captain dies at the controls

The stuff of 1970s movies.
The President is a fink.
October 5th, 2015 at 2:04:40 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
That's why they still have two of them.

Rumors are some budget carriers want to go with only one pilot, and for a small number of passengers, somewhat under 25 I think, with a plane with a certain size, just one pilot is ok.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 5th, 2015 at 2:17:32 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 5th, 2015 at 3:23:21 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Dalex64
That's why they still have two of them.

Rumors are some budget carriers want to go with only one pilot, and for a small number of passengers, somewhat under 25 I think, with a plane with a certain size, just one pilot is ok.

There are more reasons to have two of them. It takes two guys to fly a large airliner. Statistically on a regular flight there is like a >95% chance there is someone on board who can sit in the right seat and be competent enough to help land.
The President is a fink.
October 5th, 2015 at 11:55:32 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Old Crusader Castle?
I note the use of middle eastern round turrets instead of European square turrets, so the European Crusaders in their attempt to force their way into far eastern markets had at least learned something.
Which road did they "protect"? How many people did they seize. How much money sent to them from Europe to ransom prisoners was spent for such purposes rather than for the taking of prisoners? Of prisoners they did ransom how many did they re-enslave by selling them to other captors?
October 6th, 2015 at 12:49:56 AM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: Fleastiff
Old Crusader Castle?
I note the use of middle eastern round turrets instead of European square turrets, so the European Crusaders in their attempt to force their way into far eastern markets had at least learned something.
Which road did they "protect"? How many people did they seize. How much money sent to them from Europe to ransom prisoners was spent for such purposes rather than for the taking of prisoners? Of prisoners they did ransom how many did they re-enslave by selling them to other captors?
At what point did the actual crusaders [Knights Templar] figure out they were just being used as a collection arm of the bank?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 6th, 2015 at 1:10:51 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: petroglyph
At what point did the actual crusaders [Knights Templar] figure out they were just being used as a collection arm of the bank?
I don't know. At what point did the US Marines sent into Central America realize just whose "American Interests" they were protecting? When Musolini sent tanks, armored cars and howisitzers against spear toting Ethiopians did the Italians think of themselves as having some sort of lesser "empire".?

Establishing forts to make roads safe for Europeans making pilgrimages to the Middle East sounds great but darn few Europeans actually had any desire to make such trips unless it would help then penetrate the imprenitrable wall separating European from the enormous profits of the Spice Trade.

Men who left for the spice trade had wives who applied for aid on behave of their pilgrim husbands treking to holy Christian shrines.