In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

November 19th, 2021 at 10:38:53 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
It looks like Kyle Rittenhouse is not guilty on all counts.

I think this is the right decision.

I fear some bad behavior will occur this weekend.

There is sometimes justice in the world!

Yes, liberal groups like ANTIFA and BLM will want to loot and burn. We will see if it happens.
The President is a fink.
November 19th, 2021 at 11:08:11 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
There is sometimes justice in the world!

Yes, liberal groups like ANTIFA and BLM will want to loot and burn. We will see if it happens.

Let the Christmas shopping/looting begin in all the big Democrat cities. They have their lists, they know where to get what they want, the Christmas spirit is in the air. They need retribution for all those black people that Rittenhouse 'mowed down with his submachine gun'. That's what the media reported.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 19th, 2021 at 11:18:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
Let the Christmas shopping/looting begin in all the big Democrat cities. They have their lists, they know where to get what they want, the Christmas spirit is in the air. They need retribution for all those black people that Rittenhouse 'mowed down with his submachine gun'. That's what the media reported.

Biden is probably still doped up from his procedure. You have to wonder if he is going to try to find a federal charge to try the kid on same as Bush41 did in the Rodney King case. He will think he has to do something to protect thugs that attack kids like this.
The President is a fink.
November 19th, 2021 at 11:27:38 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
A fate worse than death….

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 19th, 2021 at 11:32:51 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Biden is probably still doped up from his procedure. You have to wonder if he is going to try to find a federal charge to try the kid on same as Bush41 did in the Rodney King case. He will think he has to do something to protect thugs that attack kids like this.

Apples vs Oranges comparison. Can't you find something semi-related?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 19th, 2021 at 11:35:01 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Apples vs Oranges comparison. Can't you find something semi-related?

Seems all apples to me. Will just have to wait for Biden to react. Assuming he even knows what is going on.

Watching a bit of news, they are making it about race. What a surprise.
The President is a fink.
November 19th, 2021 at 12:02:49 PM permalink
Evenbob
Seems all apples to me. Will just have to wait for Biden to react. Assuming he even knows what is going on.

Watching a bit of news, they are making it about race. What a surprise.

in the liberal media it's always been about race, about white privilege. A white guy killing other white guys, so what. In Chicago black guys kill other black guys every day of the week and on weekends it's a free-for-all. Nobody cares. The medium was sooooo disappointed when they heard Rittenhouse did not kill the single black guy. They've never gotten over it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 19th, 2021 at 12:40:55 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I suspect Biden is personally ambivalent about the verdict; remember he isn't a leftie / progressive he's a moderate democrat, and a Catholic to boot.

He believes in an avenging god, and no doubt believes antifa had it coming.
November 19th, 2021 at 1:04:09 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
in the liberal media it's always been about race, about white privilege. A white guy killing other white guys, so what. In Chicago black guys kill other black guys every day of the week and on weekends it's a free-for-all. Nobody cares. The medium was sooooo disappointed when they heard Rittenhouse did not kill the single black guy. They've never gotten over it.

So did Biden call Kyle a white supremacist or something? I swear that is liberals new favorite thing to call people they cannot beat intellectually.
The President is a fink.
November 19th, 2021 at 1:25:16 PM permalink
Evenbob
So did Biden call Kyle a white supremacist or something? I swear that is liberals new favorite thing to call people they cannot beat intellectually.

Captain Poopypants has issued a statement that he's 'angry' over the Rittenhouse verdict. Why would he be angry, why would he care. Saying he's angry is just going to make people feel justified to riot. Why would he say something so irresponsible and stupid. Oh, that's right, he's a senile old moron. I remember when OJ got off there were celebrations. So it's okay when a black guy kills a white woman but if a white guy kills other white guys that makes people angry. What?