In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 6th, 2021 at 2:21:57 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Sad? Not one bit. It was inevitable.

Outright election fraud. And if you do not want to believe outright fraud you have to believe there was completely lax security of ballots.

But lets look at things.

When BLM riots and loots it gets treated by the left as a big joke.
When ANTIFA riots it gets treated by the left as a big joke.
When city blocks were occupied by leftists it was called "a block party."
When anti-Kavanaugh protesters disrupted the Senate it was a big joke.
When the left tried everything possible to disrupt the EC voting for Trump it was a big joke.
When Trump supporters get harassed the left treats it as a big joke.

Now all of a sudden the lefties get angry at violence?

Meanwhile you have the popular culture calling any Trump supporter a racist, sexist, homophobe, whatever. All because they want traditional things like actually expecting men to compete in men's sports not women's because they "feel like a woman."

The match was lit long ago. I have warned here for years about a violent 2020s coming. The violence started with BLM and ANTIFA. When it happened it was not taken seriously. Biden refused to condemn BLM and ANTIFA, meanwhile Trump has to denounce white supremacy on national TV why exactly?

LET IT BURN!

All the memes about don;t stir up the people with all the guns?

Too soon to see if a revolution started today, but the parallels to the French Revolution are kind of striking.

Spoken like a man who knows he is on the far fringes of society and still hasn’t come to terms with his cult leader’s electoral defeat.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 6th, 2021 at 2:28:00 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Sad? Not one bit. It was inevitable.

Outright election fraud. And if you do not want to believe outright fraud you have to believe there was completely lax security of ballots.

But lets look at things.

When the left tried everything possible to disrupt the EC voting for Trump it was a big joke.

Meanwhile you have the popular culture calling any Trump supporter a racist, sexist, homophobe, whatever. All because they want traditional things like actually expecting men to compete in men's sports not women's because they "feel like a woman."

The match was lit long ago. I have warned here for years about a violent 2020s coming. The violence started with BLM and ANTIFA. When it happened it was not taken seriously. Biden refused to condemn BLM and ANTIFA, meanwhile Trump has to denounce white supremacy on national TV why exactly?

LET IT BURN!

Too soon to see if a revolution started today, but the parallels to the French Revolution are kind of striking.

You are inciting violence with this post and should be permanently banned from the forum for doing so.

This is exactly the type of bullshit argument you tried to pull the moral highground on during ANTIFA and BLM riots.
January 6th, 2021 at 2:34:40 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: gamerfreak
You are inciting violence with this post and should be permanently banned from the forum for doing so.

This is exactly the type of bullshit argument you tried to pull the moral highground on during ANTIFA and BLM riots.

Why does your post read so sensitive to what AZ said? Nothing about AZ's post is an incitement of violence. None of it is directed at a forum member. This isn't a cancel culture board, may Freedom of Speech prevail above all.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 6th, 2021 at 2:44:37 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2

hypocrisy from liberals. Good point.

Meanwhile, where exactly to you stand on violence and disorder from the right?
Quote:

LET IT BURN!

Got it.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
January 6th, 2021 at 2:51:46 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: Mission146
Why does your post read so sensitive to what AZ said? Nothing about AZ's post is an incitement of violence. None of it is directed at a forum member. This isn't a cancel culture board, may Freedom of Speech prevail above all.

What does “let it burn” mean to you?

I never said remove the comment, and I’m not being sensitive. AZD has bitched incessantly about how disgusting it is that libs try to rationalize mob violence when it’s BLM or Antifa, yet here he is rationalizing it when it’s Trumpers.
January 6th, 2021 at 2:54:28 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

I never said remove the comment, and I’m not being sensitive. AZD has bitched incessantly about how disgusting it is that libs try to rationalize mob violence when it’s BLM or Antifa, yet here he is rationalizing it when it’s Trumpers.

He’s not just rationalizing, he’s cheering it on.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 6th, 2021 at 3:01:02 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I agree
I have always advocated against violence.
ALWAYS
It shouldn't even be political
Any common sense Dem or Rep which is the clear majority in this country are against violence regardless of the politics of the offender
Its the extremists on both sides that support violence
"Let it burn" is an extremist statement regardless if its from the right or left. Its extremist
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 6th, 2021 at 3:02:59 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

It must be embarrassing to think the conservatives have enough grievances for an actual revolution.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 6th, 2021 at 3:05:16 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: JimRockford
hypocrisy from liberals. Good point.

Meanwhile, where exactly to you stand on violence and disorder from the right?

Got it.

Put it this way. I am hoping today is American Bastille Day. Eventually the elites, the swamp, push the masses too far. Today you are seeing the results.
The President is a fink.
January 6th, 2021 at 3:23:49 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Put it this way. I am hoping today is American Bastille Day. Eventually the elites, the swamp, push the masses too far. Today you are seeing the results.

That's the same argument they make on the radical left.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.