In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

October 29th, 2020 at 2:13:04 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
Glenn Greenwald's resignation letter to the Intercept. Had to leave because of the false blame heaped on him in the Winner article, and the Intercept breaking their contract to print his negative opinion about H Biden. https://greenwald.substack.com/p/my-resignation-from-the-intercept

???
Why not post the article on say reddit?
Never heard of the Intercept
I've certainly heard of reddit. Probably more readers
If you want to get it out there, do it, don't whine
Sounds like a media whore trying to make the Biden story about himself
Right wing media all over the Hunter story
Don't get this censorship BS
I'm seeing references to this story everywhere
What I am mainly seeing is the loudest whining in history.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 29th, 2020 at 2:15:57 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
Glenn Greenwald's resignation letter to the Intercept. Had to leave because of the false blame heaped on him in the Winner article, and the Intercept breaking their contract to print his negative opinion about H Biden. https://greenwald.substack.com/p/my-resignation-from-the-intercept

???
It is for my benefit, not yours. If you don't already know who GG is and the Intercept, it won't matter what I post.

Geez, talk about whine.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 29th, 2020 at 2:34:24 PM permalink
terapined

???
It is for my benefit, not yours. If you don't already know who GG is and the Intercept, it won't matter what I post.

Geez, talk about whine.

I'm referring to glen
Why doesn't Glen maybe post his Hunter article on reddit rather then the Intercept which I never heard of.
I'm referring to Glen whining instead of getting the article out there.
Overall, I've never heard so much whining in my life regarding a campaign. Every interview with somebody on the right starts with "why aren't you reporting the Hunter story"
I'm amazed the amount of whining regarding this
Run a campaign ad regarding Hunter instead of whining
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 29th, 2020 at 2:58:23 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25

???

Geez, talk about whine.

I'm referring to glen
Why doesn't Glen maybe post his Hunter article on reddit rather then the Intercept which I never heard of.
I'm referring to Glen whining instead of getting the article out there.
Overall, I've never heard so much whining in my life regarding a campaign. Every interview with somebody on the right starts with "why aren't you reporting the Hunter story"
I'm amazed the amount of whining regarding this
Run a campaign ad regarding Hunter instead of whining
Yeah, I'll give you that, Glenn is a world class whiner. Good journalist though ; ).

The link is a bit TLDR, he goes on to suggest his next adventure, hand out.

<<As of now, I will be publishing my journalism here on Substack, where numerous other journalists, including my good friend, the great intrepid reporter Matt Taibbi, have come in order to practice journalism free of the increasingly repressive climate that is engulfing national mainstream media outlets across the country.>>

I like his cohorts writing over at Grayzone, and associates back at the Intercept, as well as Matt Taibbi's, so hope to see some good articles to feed the need.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 29th, 2020 at 3:56:12 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Thoughts and prayers!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 29th, 2020 at 4:48:03 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Allah akbar screaming migrant in France beheads elderly woman in church.... kills two others..... we are so used to that type of terrorism that I didn’t even see it mentioned on the five or six news channels I was flipping between. Maybe they need to kill 4 or more at a time....
October 29th, 2020 at 6:11:14 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: SOOPOO
Allah akbar screaming migrant in France beheads elderly woman in church.... kills two others..... we are so used to that type of terrorism that I didn’t even see it mentioned on the five or six news channels I was flipping between. Maybe they need to kill 4 or more at a time....

More like insanity then political
Murder is common
Most murders get no national media attention
It is what it is
You need to follow the local news
Right now, the only case I am really following is the Pike County murders.
Just too fascinating. 8 members of the Rhoden family murdered in the same nite in 4 different separate homes
Cant wait for this trial. Talk about Evil. One family killing all members of another family
I check local Ohio News regarding this case
https://www.dispatch.com/news/20200422/today-marks-4-years-since-8-members-of-rhoden-family-were-slain-in-their-homes-will-cases-ever-go-to-trial

Speaking of murder
Watching Unsolved Mysteries, season 2 Netflix
That Washington Insider story is very strange. I dont know what happenned
The Woman that walked out of church into a river. Even more bizarre. No way its suicide.
October 29th, 2020 at 11:46:33 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

I am shocked.

Also, it was a knife attack, so hopefully the cops did not shoot him or else there will be BLM riot.

Here is a wonderful article on AJ:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/29/muslims-have-right-to-punish-french-says-malaysias-mahathir

"Muslims have ‘right to punish’ French, says Malaysia’s Mahathir"

"Leaders of several Muslim-majority countries have condemned remarks by French officials, including Macron, defending depictions of the Prophet Muhammad. The caricatures are seen as blasphemous by Muslims."
October 30th, 2020 at 4:51:34 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Gandler

I am shocked.

Also, it was a knife attack, so hopefully the cops did not shoot him or else there will be BLM riot.

Here is a wonderful article on AJ:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/29/muslims-have-right-to-punish-french-says-malaysias-mahathir

"Muslims have ‘right to punish’ French, says Malaysia’s Mahathir"

"Leaders of several Muslim-majority countries have condemned remarks by French officials, including Macron, defending depictions of the Prophet Muhammad. The caricatures are seen as blasphemous by Muslims."

You must have missed trrapined’s post. He told us it wasn’t political. LOL!!!!!!
October 30th, 2020 at 6:51:21 AM permalink
terapined
I'm in Silver City, NM
ABQ TV market
I see no Trump ads and some Biden ads
But
What I am seeing is a ton of ads against Xochitl Torres Small. It's a House race and I am pretty sure she is a lock to win
But
A ton of money is being spent here to try to defeat her
Weird