In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

August 2nd, 2020 at 2:42:44 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
A male that goes with other males is gay.
This has been a useless "debate", but I'm glad it's taking place. The fact that he keeps changing the subject and will not agree with your statement above speaks volumes. At least the whole board can see what kind of person we're dealing with now.

Notice the other libbies aren't even defending him? 🙄
August 2nd, 2020 at 3:03:37 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Shrek
This has been a useless "debate", but I'm glad it's taking place. The fact that he keeps changing the subject and will not agree with your statement above speaks volumes. At least the whole board can see what kind of person we're dealing with now.

AZ literally just said that straight men do not go for kids. There’s nothing here that even needs defending, in terms of Gandler’s position. Anyone debating, ‘Against,’ AZ has automatically won just by virtue of not saying one of the most preposterous things I’ve ever read in my life. There’s no reason for anyone to even believe that statement is generally true.

Maybe he’s not using, “Straight,” to mean heterosexual...I’ve not heard the term used in any other way in this context, but that’s his only possible out.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
August 2nd, 2020 at 3:17:14 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Mission146
AZ literally just said that straight men do not go for kids. There’s nothing here that even needs defending, in terms of Gandler’s position. Anyone debating, ‘Against,’ AZ has automatically won just by virtue of not saying one of the most preposterous things I’ve ever read in my life. There’s no reason for anyone to even believe that statement is generally true.

Maybe he’s not using, “Straight,” to mean heterosexual...I’ve not heard the term used in any other way in this context, but that’s his only possible out.

Nice job changing the subject. (You guys are good at that)

Just answer Yes or No:
Do you agree that "A male that goes with other males is gay"?
August 2nd, 2020 at 3:19:45 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mission146

Reminds me of the flat Earth society :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 2nd, 2020 at 3:23:48 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Nice job changing the subject. (You guys are good at that)

Just answer Yes or No:
Do you agree that "A male that goes with other males is gay"?

I’m not playing this game. I’ve already agreed to the extent that a male who abuses an underage male is either gay or a bisexual, unless we’re talking about a prepubescent child. Secondly, the prepubescent thing is a clinical distinction, not something that really matters unless your job is to study these things. Third and finally, if Duffman wants to say that a man who abuses prepubescent boys is automatically gay;(which isn’t true) it really doesn’t bother me that much.

For me, a person who abuses children sexually is just a person who abuses children sexually. It’s one of the only crimes where I run contrary to Libertarianism, insofar as I think a bullet through the head would be a perfectly appropriate punishment for that particular offense.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
August 2nd, 2020 at 3:56:51 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Andy Dufresne:
I have no enemies here.

Red:
Wait a while. Word has it the Sisters have taken quite a likin' to you. Especially Bogs.

Andy Dufresne:
I don't suppose it would help if I told them that I'm not homosexual.

Red:
Neither are they. You have to be human first. They don't qualify.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 2nd, 2020 at 8:57:34 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/revealed-it-was-an-illegal-immigrant-driving-drunk-who-killed-three-thin-blue-line-motorcycle-members-2/

"KERR COUNTY, TX. –Members of the Thin Blue Line Motorcycle Club were driving on Highway 16 in Kerr County, Texas on Saturday when a vehicle operated by an illegal “immigrant” veered into their lane, striking six motorcyclists head on.

Three of those who were struck died while nine others were seriously injured in the crash. "
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 3rd, 2020 at 11:50:02 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
A straight man will not go for kids.
A gay man will not go for girls.

A male that goes with other males is gay.

Notice how Duffman hasn’t returned to this thread since spewing this nonsense?

Maybe he is capable of shame after all...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 4th, 2020 at 6:08:19 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Generally agree.... but isn't it accepted that straight men in prison will abuse other men sexually? But if released revert to a purely heterosexual life? I can't really get my mind around it....
August 4th, 2020 at 10:49:39 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Massive explosion in Beirut.

Not an exaggeration to say massive. Fire set something off.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?