a comment from the NYT that
the kid got very little money from
WaPo (not having any idea what
he got). Sandman's lawyer immediately
jumped on it and it's to cost CNN
even more money.

I can't believe people even listen to
this clown.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 31st, 2020 at 6:51:38 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
August 1st, 2020 at 2:54:46 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
This is Senator Feinstein, who says she was unaware the had a Chinese spy working for her for twenty years, defending China a few days ago, and trying to prevent civil lawsuits against that nation, after it deliberately infected the world with a possibly engineered virus that has so far killed 700,000 people. A country that has either killed or forced tens of thousands of Uighurs into forced slave labor to make products to sell to America.

“China is growing into a respectable nation.”

August 1st, 2020 at 3:14:21 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Well well well......................

Ellen DeGeneres’ ‘toxic’ workplace: Employees allege racism, bullying in new report

You gotta love the hypocrisy here. The gays always act like they're holier than thou......like they're better than everyone else......like they're pure as the driven snow............

But now we find out that they're just as racist as they claim conservatives are lol! 🤣🤣

I'll just grab my popcorn and watch libbie Ellen and her libbie employees tear each other apart. 🍿 👍
August 1st, 2020 at 4:11:53 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Donny says he’s going to use his presidential powers to ban social media platform TikTok from the US.

That sound you hear is millions of teens registering to vote his ass out in Nov.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 1st, 2020 at 4:24:41 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Shrek

Ellen DeGeneres’ ‘toxic’ workplace: Employees allege racism, bullying in new report

You gotta love the hypocrisy here. The gays always act like they're holier than thou......like they're better than everyone else......like they're pure as the driven snow............

But now we find out that they're just as racist as they claim conservatives are lol! 🤣🤣

I'll just grab my popcorn and watch libbie Ellen and her libbie employees tear each other apart. 🍿 👍

I have read a few pieces on this. It seems she is really an awful human being. I was surprised at how many people it took to run her show and how many levels there were in the organization tree. I was not quite as surprised at how much abuse they took as it seems most of these places just grind the little people into the dirt. The little people take it as they so bad want to work "in TV."

One article I forget where said this might bring this incarnation of the show down. Hard to say there. On one hand she is a protected person and will be rallied around. OTOH there are plenty of people that can host a daytime talk show. Just find a woman that women like and you have half the battle won. Her audience has to be 95% female so that is who's opinion will matter.
The President is a fink.
August 1st, 2020 at 7:30:23 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
Quote: Shrek

I have read a few pieces on this. It seems she is really an awful human being. I was surprised at how many people it took to run her show and how many levels there were in the organization tree. I was not quite as surprised at how much abuse they took as it seems most of these places just grind the little people into the dirt. The little people take it as they so bad want to work "in TV."

One article I forget where said this might bring this incarnation of the show down. Hard to say there. On one hand she is a protected person and will be rallied around. OTOH there are plenty of people that can host a daytime talk show. Just find a woman that women like and you have half the battle won. Her audience has to be 95% female so that is who's opinion will matter.

I don't know much about her or her show.
Sounds like she is a typical egotistic celebrity (if that article is true, which again who knows....)
What does her being gay have to do with anything? When did anyone here say gays people can't be racist? Or vice versa (plenty of black people are homophobic, etc... Its not like all classes of various minorities protect or even respect each other, its never been that way

I think I even said at one point gay men (and perhaps should have been broader) are like any other men, some are going to be scumbags, some are going to be great people, most are going to be non-memorable....
August 1st, 2020 at 7:33:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

I don't know much about her or her show.
Sounds like she is a typical egotistic celebrity (if that article is true, which again who knows....)
What does her being gay have to do with anything?

What her "being gay has to do with it" is it will cause problems to be covered up. The gay movement will savagely attack anyone who complains about her. Happens every time.
The President is a fink.
August 1st, 2020 at 7:57:05 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
What her "being gay has to do with it" is it will cause problems to be covered up. The gay movement will savagely attack anyone who complains about her. Happens every time.

More likely the fact that she is a rich celebrity will cause this to be covered up.....

The gay movement does not blindly defend every random gay person....
August 1st, 2020 at 8:10:01 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Gandler
The gay movement does not blindly defend every random gay person....

Yeah, there are some pretty awful gay people out there.

Shrek has always operated under the assumption that attacks against one random gay person will trigger the “libbies.” It’s weird.

As for Ellen, I’ve read lots of stories about how she’s one of the meanest people in Hollywood. Of course, it’s just gossip so I can’t be sure it’s true.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman