In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

May 27th, 2020 at 2:02:45 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
So Shrek is a fan of Scientology.... with their policy of forcing members to have abortions?

Very interesting... it’s almost as if he’ll say anything in the moment to “own the libs” no matter how much it is at odds with his online persona’s alleged views.

Its such an abusive cult.
I wanted to help the critic community (Leah Remini and her friends) with updated information regarding the main scientology building. Flag. Its also commonly referred to as the "Super powers building." Yup, scientologists believe they are taught super powers in that building. I kid you not
I hate scientology and I though an updated intelligence report on how busy the Super Powers building is in reality will hep the critic community such as Leah
A lot of people think this cult is really dying because there is nothing going on at Flag
I wanted to alert the critic community to not let their guard down regarding this insidious abusive cult because in reality, Flag is very very busy
It was a little scary because scientology looks for revenge and they absolutely hate me. A hatred so livid, Shreks hate for me pales in comparrison
They have stalked me.
Luckily I don't have any pets because that's the 1st thing that goes when you report accurately on this cult
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 27th, 2020 at 2:47:12 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: terapined
Its such an abusive cult.
I wanted to help the critic community (Leah Remini and her friends) with updated information regarding the main scientology building. Flag. Its also commonly referred to as the "Super powers building." Yup, scientologists believe they are taught super powers in that building. I kid you not
I hate scientology and I though an updated intelligence report on how busy the Super Powers building is in reality will hep the critic community such as Leah
A lot of people think this cult is really dying because there is nothing going on at Flag
I wanted to alert the critic community to not let their guard down regarding this insidious abusive cult because in reality, Flag is very very busy
It was a little scary because scientology looks for revenge and they absolutely hate me. A hatred so livid, Shreks hate for me pales in comparrison
They have stalked me.
Luckily I don't have any pets because that's the 1st thing that goes when you report accurately on this cult

Yeah you have to be careful. Scientology can be like Islam (on a lower level) in that if you expose them, they will intimidate you.

I honestly would avoid that hobby, its a great way to get stalked by off-duty police who get paid by the church....

They should not be a non-profit (no religion should, but them especially not...) total cult that abuses members physically and financially (they will drain you for everything you own)…. But, they won that crazy lawsuit with the IRS. Their legal history is a pretty interesting read.... (also pretty scary...)

There are two things I would advise most people not to investigate, Islam and Scientology, your life can be in direct or indirect jeopardy (smear campaigns, stalking, financial nuisances, etc....)

I respect you for wanting to take them on. But, leave that to the super rich production people who can afford bodyguards and endless lawsuits....
May 27th, 2020 at 6:27:33 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Hey libbies, what happened to social distancing????????

This is a pic from the George Floyd protest in Minnesota.

This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that libbies are full of crap when they preach that social distancing saves lives!
(As if any smart person needed more proof of their buffoonery!)

It also proves that the quarantine isn't about "saving lives"!
Libbies just want to sit on their asses at home and live on the dole!!

They want to keep hardworking Americans from going to work & making a living, yet it's OK for them to go out in the streets and NOT follow their own rules! The hypocrisy makes me freakin SICK!!

May 28th, 2020 at 5:50:04 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Shrek
Hey libbies, what happened to social distancing????????

This is a pic from the George Floyd protest in Minnesota.

This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that libbies are full of crap when they preach that social distancing saves lives!
(As if any smart person needed more proof of their buffoonery!)

It also proves that the quarantine isn't about "saving lives"!
Libbies just want to sit on their asses at home and live on the dole!!

They want to keep hardworking Americans from going to work & making a living, yet it's OK for them to go out in the streets and NOT follow their own rules! The hypocrisy makes me freakin SICK!!

Shrek, just because someone protests an obvious case of police using excessive force does not mean they are a 'libbie'. I'm sure most of them are, but please don't make THIS incident into a libbie/conservative thing.
May 28th, 2020 at 6:00:10 AM permalink
Shrek
Quote: SOOPOO
Shrek, just because someone protests an obvious case of police using excessive force does not mean they are a 'libbie'. I'm sure most of them are, but please don't make THIS incident into a libbie/conservative thing.

You missed my point. My point is that libbies criticize anybody who doesn't conform to social distancing, BUT they exempt themselves whenever they see fit.

—This is no different from libbies who want to raise taxes on people, BUT they do everything possible to avoid paying taxes.
—Or libbies who say that "all women must be believed" about harassment, BUT they don't believe women who accuse one of their own.
—Or like the libbie governor of MI who has draconian rules for the peasants, BUT her husband doesn't think they apply to him.

And the list goes on.....

The point was liberal hypocrisy.
May 28th, 2020 at 6:31:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

He does not need to, the lamestream media will do that by the weekend.

Meanwhile BLM has decided china virus lockdowns will not deter them from rioting and looting.

Welcome to the violent 2020s someone on here has been predicting.
The President is a fink.
May 28th, 2020 at 6:39:46 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Welcome to the violent 2020s someone on here has been predicting.

Same guy who predicted we’d all have forgotten about the virus by now?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 28th, 2020 at 6:40:20 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

ROTFL. EVERYTHING to Shrek is a libbie/conservative thing.
Without that, Shrek really has no life here
Shrek and AZ operate out of the same playbook
They look for the extremists on the left then paint the entire left as extreme
Illogical thinking
Take AZ and Shrek, they are extremists on the right but do not represent the overall right wing
Common sense logic
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 28th, 2020 at 9:11:28 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
You missed my point. My point is that libbies criticize anybody who doesn't conform to social distancing, BUT they exempt themselves whenever they see fit.

—This is no different from libbies who want to raise taxes on people, BUT they do everything possible to avoid paying taxes.
—Or libbies who say that "all women must be believed" about harassment, BUT they don't believe women who accuse one of their own.
—Or like the libbie governor of MI who has draconian rules for the peasants, BUT her husband doesn't think they apply to him.

I don't think it is a "libbie" thing. I actually think it is a "in power" thing. Trump not wearing a mask in many situations is a perfect example. Please don't tell me you consider Trump a 'libbie'!
May 28th, 2020 at 9:29:29 AM permalink
Shrek

I don't think it is a "libbie" thing. I actually think it is a "in power" thing. Trump not wearing a mask in many situations is a perfect example. Please don't tell me you consider Trump a 'libbie'!

My god, did one of the libbies hack SOOPOO's account??? lol....

You're still missing the point!

Again, LIBBIES are the ones advocating social distancing. LIBBIES are the ones excoriating anybody who does not comply with social distancing. LIBBIES are the ones who call people "selfish" if they don't agree with them on social distancing. And yet LIBBIES are now breaking their own social distancing rules in MN!!

Again, the point is LIBBIE hypocrisy