In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

May 27th, 2020 at 8:39:47 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Just as I expected!! Most of the coronavirus deaths are due to DEMocRATS who are in charge!!

May 27th, 2020 at 10:37:02 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Talk about white privilege
She knew exactly what she was doing.
She was angry that a black man asked her to follow the rules
So she went ahead and did the vilest thing possible to get revenge
She called the cops saying she feared for her life because a black man was threatening her
In this day and age, this black man could have been killed because a cop may believe he is dangerous due to this vile woman

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 27th, 2020 at 1:01:36 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined

So she went ahead and did the vilest thing possible to get revenge
She called the cops

In your world that's the 'vilest' thing
possible? Really? Calling the cops?
Good grief..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 27th, 2020 at 1:08:36 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Judging by the sound of it, a white guy would have angered her just as much. We didn't get to view the first part where the guy wanted her to leash her dog, and probably clean up the dog pooh. It's in my local paper daily about dog walkers at all the local parks, there are always a few that won't pick it up, even though it's a nice public park.

I know there were times, when doing so was a pita and I'm sure I skipped a few times. It's always easiest when you can just let the dog out. I trained my last dog to open and close the door by himself. It was pretty handy.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 27th, 2020 at 1:20:03 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
In your world that's the 'vilest' thing
possible? Really? Calling the cops?
Good grief..

It's less vile than camping outside of scientology headquarters and spying on them with binoculars. 😂😂
May 27th, 2020 at 1:30:10 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph

I know there were times, when doing so was a pita and I'm sure I skipped a few times. It's always easiest when you can just let the dog out. I trained my last dog to open and close the door by himself. It was pretty handy.

You could probably train a dog to scoop and bag his own poop. You might need to make some modified tools for him to use.

Probably worth 10 million views on YouTube showing your dog doing so. Then you have links to the 3D printed tools you designed to sell viewers.

Profit!
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 27th, 2020 at 1:35:13 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
It's less vile than camping outside of scientology headquarters and spying on them with binoculars. 😂😂

So Shrek is a fan of Scientology.... with their policy of forcing members to have abortions?

Very interesting... it’s almost as if he’ll say anything in the moment to “own the libs” no matter how much it is at odds with his online persona’s alleged views.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 27th, 2020 at 1:38:05 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
So Shrek is a fan of Scientology....

I find it hard to believe that many are fans of theirs. Lots of weirdness going on there...
May 27th, 2020 at 1:41:50 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: rxwine
You could probably train a dog to scoop and bag his own poop. You might need to make some modified tools for him to use.

Probably worth 10 million views on YouTube showing your dog doing so. Then you have links to the 3D printed tools you designed to sell viewers.

Profit!
I've heard people can train cats to use the toilet? But with my luck the cat would be hogging the bathroom like my girls and I'd have to be back outside using the outhouse.

A monkey could be trained to use tools to clean up pooh, but I wouldn't trust him not to toss it once in a while for laughs.
May 27th, 2020 at 1:46:08 PM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: rxwine

Profit!
I've told the story before, but, I taught my dog to let himself out [boxer dog], but it took longer to teach him to close it, and I still had to remind him once in a while.

Living in Ak, I woke up one morning about 2 am, and it was freezing cold inside. The dog let himself out to relieve himself [I guess], a couple months before learning to close it and the door was left wide open at about below zero outside. Then I started locking the door at night.