In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

May 13th, 2020 at 9:59:53 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
Sometimes I think like that because due to the virus, my life has improved tremendously :-)
No sense in being miserable at this stage.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 13th, 2020 at 11:15:41 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
FBI raid home of Senator Richard Burr (R) and seize his cellphone amid probe into sale of $1.7M stock the Intelligence Committee chair made after classified coronavirus briefings.

Across 33 different transactions on February 13, Burr sold off between $628,000 and $1.72 million of his holdings, following coronavirus briefings

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8317965/FBI-serves-search-warrant-Sen-Richard-Burr-insider-trading-probe.html
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 14th, 2020 at 5:42:11 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Anti vaccine leaders Robert Kennedy and the guy that claims he invented email Shiva Ayyadurai are feuding
Its absurd as both claim the other is not anti-vaccine

Kennedy said a Shiva company makes vaccines
The comment is pretty meaningless to me
Not to Shiva, he wants 95 million
WTF
How did he get to that number?
Why not go for 100 million, round it up.
100 million is not what it was a long time ago, he should go for a billion lol

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-vaxx-movement-civil-war-has-erupted-and-its-just-as-ridiculous-as-youd-expect?ref=home
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 14th, 2020 at 8:39:46 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Anti vaccine leaders Robert Kennedy and the guy that claims he invented email Shiva Ayyadurai are feuding
Its absurd as both claim the other is not anti-vaccine

Kennedy said a Shiva company makes vaccines
The comment is pretty meaningless to me
Not to Shiva, he wants 95 million
WTF
How did he get to that number?
Why not go for 100 million, round it up.
100 million is not what it was a long time ago, he should go for a billion lol

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-vaxx-movement-civil-war-has-erupted-and-its-just-as-ridiculous-as-youd-expect?ref=home

I was expecting crazy when I read anti-vax...

But, this is a whole new level of crazy. They need to make a tiger king documentary about these loons...

"Anti-Vax Summit" lol.... And, squabbling about who will head it...

The sad part is the far right and the far left both are anti-vax (the right for "freedom of choice blah blah blah" and the left for "its a pharma conspiracy read natural news blah blah blah".... ) Both are loons....

I say go to the summit and arrest them all for spreading false information...... (That is a joke obviously they have the freedom to be idiots)......

If you are somebody who does not vaccinate, or get your annual flu shot, you cannot be taken seriously in 2020....
May 14th, 2020 at 8:45:43 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

If you are somebody who does not vaccinate, or get your annual flu shot, you cannot be taken seriously in 2020....

Flu shots are not needed for most people. Got one only once in my life, still doing fine. They are rushed out on the best hope for that year.

You want to pump an unproven vax in your system because you are afraid of the china virus feel free. I will wait to see the results for quite some time first.

Maybe if I was 15 years older the risk/reward skew would be different.

I still remember the story from my dad. They tried to make everyone get a flu shot. He and one other guy refused. The next day all but 2 people called in sick.
The President is a fink.
May 14th, 2020 at 8:53:29 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
Flu shots are not needed for most people. Got one only once in my life, still doing fine. They are rushed out on the best hope for that year.

You want to pump an unproven vax in your system because you are afraid of the china virus feel free. I will wait to see the results for quite some time first.

Maybe if I was 15 years older the risk/reward skew would be different.

I still remember the story from my dad. They tried to make everyone get a flu shot. He and one other guy refused. The next day all but 2 people called in sick.

Flu shots don't work that way, you need to get one every year.

Flu shots have nothing to due with COVID-19, we were discussing the anti-vax summit which opposes mandatory Flu shots.... Flu shots are well regulated and approved.....

But, yes once a COVID-19 vaccine gets approved I will be in line to get it. But, that is over a year away.....
May 14th, 2020 at 10:09:56 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: petroglyph
Sometimes I think like that because due to the virus, my life has improved tremendously :-)

Someone sure loves being on the dole while others are out of work suffering. 🙄
May 14th, 2020 at 10:11:45 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
You want to pump an unproven vax in your system because you are afraid of the china virus feel free.

Libbies are shameless. What happened to their mantra of "MY BODY, MY CHOICE"?!
That's sure as heck what they scream when it comes to killing an innocent baby. 🙄
May 14th, 2020 at 11:19:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Shrek

Well said! Like telling a starving person they cannot eat something that has too much fat and sugar in it.
The President is a fink.
May 14th, 2020 at 12:07:41 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Shrek
He has earned a benefit, why should be not enjoy collecting not only what he's worked for and paid for in lieu of wages, but your government has decided he deserves a bonus. What's not to enjoy?

Three months ago when everything was normal, 30 people every day starved to death, did you grieve for them, or enjoy your food?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW