2 votes (12.5%)
10 votes (62.5%)
1 vote (6.25%)

16 members have voted

September 25th, 2015 at 10:05:38 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Reminds me of Penny's original boyfriend on the show. I think his name was Kurt.

Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
September 26th, 2015 at 12:07:00 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
Jeez, it all just fell into place.
Look at this guy. Hell, I want him and I'm not even Gay.
Duh, tough to figure out what
went on here.

Plus that guy is probably alone half the time in Hollywood around wanna be starlets -- would not be surprised if he strayed, probably while driving her expensive car.

I always hear sitcoms run long hours.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 26th, 2015 at 12:40:35 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Look at this pic, whose prettier, him or her?
Older women always say from experience,
never date a man prettier than you are.
He'll only get better and you'll only get
worse. I knew a guy who looked like this
30 years ago, and the number of times
he got hit on a day was amazing. Women
are far worse than men when it comes
to making themselves sexually available,
if it's a good looking guy.

Quote: Evenbob

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 26th, 2015 at 1:13:17 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Kaley Cuoco Says Husband Ryan Sweeting "Loves" Her Ex-Boyfriend Johnny Galecki
CELEBRITY NEWS SEP. 21, 2015

That was only five days ago.

I still think Angel and Buffy were the best TV couple. As soon as they had sex he turns into a monster.
September 28th, 2015 at 7:02:15 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: rxwine
Kaley Cuoco is divorcing after 2 years of marriage. I thought they had a kid already, but guess not.

I think we need Capt. Renault to say how shocking this is.

If anything is at all remarkable is that Kaley Cuoco added "Sweeting" to her name professionally. That's uncommon in entertainment, even for long-lasting marriages.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
September 28th, 2015 at 12:48:08 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
She did it because she thinks it makes
her marriage stronger, or she doesn't
like her own name. It certainly wasn't
because Sweeting is a great name, it's
not.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 20th, 2015 at 5:36:44 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Actress Kaley Cuoco’s estranged husband Ryan Sweeting is reportedly requesting spousal support despite signing a prenuptial.

Her divorce documents revealed the couple had signed a prenuptial agreement, but on Monday, Ryan submitted his own papers requesting spousal support from his wife, according to ET Online.

While Cuoco has amassed a fortune of approximately $45 million, Ryan, 28, has a net worth $2 million.

Ryan’s paperwork also cites a different date of separation to the one his estranged spouse offered.

Cuoco noted September 3 as the date they split, while the sportsman listed September 25 as the day the couple decided to dissolve their marriage.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/10/20/ryan-sweeting-requests-spousal-support-from-kaley-cuoco/

His budget must be getting a little too tight on 2 million.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 20th, 2015 at 6:04:57 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Quote: rxwine
His budget must be getting a little too tight on 2 million.

Kaley purchased a mansion for $6 million in January 2014 right after she married. She sold her former homes for less than $3million. If Kaley made $28 million between Jun 2014 and Jun 2015, then she paid less than 90 days wages for her home.

If she is worth $45 million (or some sources say $30 million) then she must do some pretty serious spending as her annual income has certainly been over $1 million since she was teenager, and her cumulative lifetime earning must be well over $100 million.

I understand a spouse is to be kept in the lifestyle that he/she accustomed to during the marriage, less the cheating. Presumably she didn't have to get a mortgage, so their expenditures must have been on the order of $1 million per month.
October 20th, 2015 at 4:19:16 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Pacomartin
I understand a spouse is to be kept in the lifestyle that he/she accustomed to during the marriage,

What are the chances of that, given the prenuptial agreement?
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
October 20th, 2015 at 4:37:36 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Quote: Nareed
What are the chances of that, given the prenuptial agreement?

Prenuptials rarely cut people off without a dime. They usually increase shares depending on the length of the marriage.

Also she bought the house after they were newly married. Presumably she was deeply in love at the time and hey may own it together. She may give him money to assume sole ownership. Or they may sell the house and split the proceeds.

Often times it is easier to give money than to risk having secrets exposed.