The Biden Presidency 2024

Page 10 of 11« First<7891011>
March 20th, 2024 at 12:42:14 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
Wrong. Pretty sure there’s plenty of accounting out there detailing where Biden’s money came from.

Conflating his earnings with Hunter’s seems dishonest. They keep trying to find some smoking gun connection but fail every time. Maybe Comer will get lucky next time (lol).

Wrong. They don't have all the numbers. They do have witnesses that say that Biden influence peddling was the business.

Keep investigation.

If it was Trump, you'd want it investigated until the end of time. I am perfectly okay with all investigations playing out. I am also okay with what the outcome of the court cases ends up being.
March 20th, 2024 at 1:08:22 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
Wrong. They don't have all the numbers. They do have witnesses that say that Biden influence peddling was the business.

Re: witnesses. Are we talking about the Russian assets or the one who is currently sitting in a California jail?

I am all for the investigation lasting as long as they want, they always end up with egg on their face when Comer is at the helm.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 20th, 2024 at 1:34:42 PM permalink
RonC
Re: witnesses. Are we talking about the Russian assets or the one who is currently sitting in a California jail?

I am all for the investigation lasting as long as they want, they always end up with egg on their face when Comer is at the helm.

That's fine. Just like the lies of Dems during the dossier dealio left some egg on faces. They aren't the same; they are pretty much all scum. I wish voters would toss more of them out of office each cycle.
March 20th, 2024 at 5:23:22 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0

Keep investigation.

If it was Trump, you'd want it investigated until the end of time. I am perfectly okay with all investigations playing out. I am also okay with what the outcome of the court cases ends up being.

It is well known that Joe built his wealth buying and holding and then eventually selling residential real eastate he personally used or still uses, coupled with speaking fees and book royalties after he left office. Joe's numbers are well known and verifiable.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacheverson/2023/08/17/heres-how-much-joe-biden-is-worth/?sh=2fe51ac438ea
March 20th, 2024 at 5:25:13 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
That's fine. Just like the lies of Dems during the dossier dealio left some egg on faces. They aren't the same; they are pretty much all scum. I wish voters would toss more of them out of office each cycle.

This the same dossier Trump had pay legal fees over hus lawsuit?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacheverson/2023/08/17/heres-how-much-joe-biden-is-worth/?sh=2fe51ac438ea
March 20th, 2024 at 5:35:56 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

I guess it's Comer's job to lead the way, but the guy is not striking me as much of a mastermind. I'm sure the effort is a few sharper Repubs behind the scenes.

I don't think there is a there there. They're just waving this phantom carrot in front of the base to keep them on the hook. Someone comes up with a new angle to dangle, and they can keep up the insinuations. Hey, it's election season. That's a good enough reason. Comer pronounces the tidbit meaty, but it's just another dressed-up turd.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 21st, 2024 at 7:08:41 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: GenoDRPh
This the same dossier Trump had pay legal fees over hu lawsuit?

Nice try! Losing a court case in England doesn't make the dossier any better. It was based on lots of rumors and many fewer facts. A good corporate investigator would have tossed it as not enough to act on.

It's okay. I know all the libs here love their liars and scum and detest those on the other side whether or not they are liars are scum. The truth is that tons of people in Congress are not there for the right reason.

Is your position that all the Dems should stay, including those who are inept or corrupt, while all Republicans who are similarly inept and corrupt should go?
March 21st, 2024 at 7:20:44 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Is your position that all the Dems should stay, including those who are inept or corrupt, while all Republicans who are similarly inept and corrupt should go?

Corrupt Dems should absolutely go (MENENDEZ).

Problem is there are SOOOOOOOO many more corrupt Republicans and your party does nothing to push them out once their corruption is exposed. Menendez is gone as soon as his term is up (should be sooner, but he’s corrupt and won’t leave!).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 21st, 2024 at 7:30:49 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Nice try! Losing a court case in England doesn't make the dossier any better. It was based on lots of rumors and many fewer facts. A good corporate investigator would have tossed it as not enough to act on.

It's okay. I know all the libs here love their liars and scum and detest those on the other side whether or not they are liars are scum. The truth is that tons of people in Congress are not there for the right reason.

Huh?
March 21st, 2024 at 8:51:36 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: GenoDRPh
Huh?

Dossier was full of lies.

Neither party really wants their scumbags out.

They just want power.

You can tout whatever ideas they have that you like, but if they really gave a crap they wouldn't leave DC for weeks at a time to campaign or vacation without doing their basic job.

We don't hold them accountable.
Page 10 of 11« First<7891011>