Google: People Also Ask

February 3rd, 2024 at 5:19:25 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I don't think any TV music shows will ever run as long as American Bandstand = 37 years.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 4th, 2024 at 11:11:57 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
time of year I think a lot about the length of the day, and sometimes about the shrinking of the distance on the horizon between where the sun rises and sets winter vs summer. And sometimes about a different matter, the analemma.

It's easy to picture one aspect of the latter. If you ask anybody "if you took a time-lapse photo consisting of the sun at noon every day, what would you see" ... maybe with a little prompting they would tell you the time lapse should show an up and down movement, since the sun is low in the winter and high in the summer. But what the time-lapse picture of noon would actually show is a figure 8 pattern, and I've never been able to totally "get it", just accept it.

>>>

What is the reason for the analemma?

There are two factors that contribute to the formation of the Analemma pattern and they are completely independent of each other. 1) Earth revolves around the Sun in an elliptical orbit. 2) The Earth is tilted on its axis 23.5° in relation to the plane of its orbit around the Sun.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
February 4th, 2024 at 12:03:52 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
A sign of infinity.

This is related, but more important I think.

https://personal.math.ubc.ca/~cass/courses/m309-01a/tsang/precession.html

But more important than my link is the 225-240 million year revolution around the Galactic center.

So there's several revolutions exerting quantum influence, but our main energy source comes from the Galactic center IMO (via cosmic web channels).

It's likely related to our solar plexus, not our solar system Sun.

I think I can find it in our DNA.

I can go back to -13200 BC and into the future as far as 17191 AD with a high degree of accuracy.

That's 30,390 years total, which is more than the precession.

Adam's Calendar:

https://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/txsa_4_adams.htm

It's possible Adam's Calendar tracks the revolution around the Galactic Center.
February 4th, 2024 at 1:33:21 PM permalink
DoubleGold
The moon of the Hebrew calendar (moon based) is related to the keyboard of a piano (tones...scroll down in link).

https://humanoriginproject.com/the-secrets-of-the-hebrew-calendar-jewish-astrology-and-higher-consciousness/

But you can also see it in stock trading (collective consciousness) because all the stocks vibrate at different rates, like a piano string.

For me, God is in everything and is everything.

It's difficult not to see.

Venus' orbit is in a rose pattern:

https://venuscalendar.org/2020/06/08/venus-fractal-resonance-through-time-space-and-life/

It's the love planet.
February 5th, 2024 at 3:56:55 AM permalink
odiousgambit
if you start asking a question on a search engine, you'll see suggestions, often what you've asked before, but you also see common questions others ask. These can be surprising.

Today I started with "how much do you save" and the first item below came up at the top of the list! [I then went to see what came up as an answer] The next item was lower down, but not too far

>>>

how much do you save breastfeeding?

Experts estimate that breastfeeding for a year can save around $1,200 (or the estimated cost of a year of formula feeding). Here are some of the ways breastfeeding saves you money: Breast pumps were designated as fully covered by health insurers, with the passage of the Affordable Care Act in 2010

__

how much do you save with the 100 envelope challenge?

$5,050

The 100-envelope challenge is pretty straightforward: You take 100 envelopes, number each of them and then save the corresponding dollar amount in each envelope. For instance, you put $1 in “Envelope 1,” $2 in “Envelope 2,” and so on. By the end of 100 days, you'll have saved $5,050

[this sounds idiotic but must be a commonly asked question. the answer should have clarified you don't keep doubling, or the amount would be $1.2676506e+30 ]
February 5th, 2024 at 4:26:15 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: odiousgambit

[this sounds idiotic but must be a commonly asked question. the answer should have clarified you don't keep doubling, or the amount would be $1.2676506e+30 ]

That would be "Jesus power".

The New Testament would have a whole new spin if Jesus had multiplied money instead of loaves and fish.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 5th, 2024 at 4:37:13 AM permalink
rxwine
Btw, the envelope thing reminds me of other psychological effects. Something may sound useless or crazy but they sometimes work for people. I quit cigarettes the first time for 3 years, then unfortunately starting again. Now it's been 20 years since I've smoked after the second time I quit.

The first time I successfully quit, I kept one cigarette in the sunshade in the car. I knew it was there if I really wanted to smoke it. That worked, whereas throwing them all out or flushing them down toilet wasn't working. I just went to the store and bought more sooner or later.

AFAIC, there's no one way to accomplish anything on a consistent basis if it doesn't work for you. Some people exercise if they have a partner. Or only if they have fun doing it. Others can go to the gym day after day. You find what works for you.
February 5th, 2024 at 5:00:08 AM permalink
DoubleGold
February 6th, 2024 at 2:15:42 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: rxwine
Quote: odiousgambit

That would be "Jesus power".

The New Testament would have a whole new spin if Jesus had multiplied money instead of loaves and fish.

It's called the "Living Internet", referring to how DNA reacts to vibration of words, thoughts, etc.

In other words, DNA reacts to consciousness at the quantum level.

One way is to train the subconscious with the conscious (positive affirmations).

But have to believe and feel the new reality before it'll manifest as long as self is not a higher priority than the power Source.

Here's a lead if you want to research:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_genetica02.htm

Scripture can be referred to reinforce the theory, if a person is weak in faith for a new reality.

Most of us can only change what we can control, but all of us can push outside of self, because consciousness can manipulate quantum particles, aka collective consciousness.

Everything is connected.

Be careful what you wish for and believe. :)

It's also tied to the collective unconscious.

It at least works by using names, such as in ancient myths.
February 6th, 2024 at 5:15:13 AM permalink
odiousgambit
I got the munchies driving home from a poker game and opened a bag of chips in the vehicle ... the bag tore funny of course and the chips went everywhere

I think I know how to astonish the millennials and gen Z ... regale them with stories of how back in the day, you could easily open packages of any kind