In the News II

March 15th, 2024 at 2:26:39 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: Tanko
Guy on subway picks fight with Latino he took to be an illegal. Accusing him of "hitting a cop". With reference to the February attack on NY Police Officers by as many as fourteen illegals. Five of whom were arrested and released a minute after their arrests.

Latino's girlfriend stabs the aggressor in the back, so he pulls out a gun. Ends badly.
Didn't start too well :) Thank you fox news for the racial profiling.
March 15th, 2024 at 6:32:23 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: OnceDear
Didn't start too well :) Thank you fox news for the racial profiling.

The first report from the New York Post showed the black profiling the latino.

So, I guess that's not the story you are referring to.

Fox reported the attack on two NY Police officers exactly as the NYPD reported it to the media.

'Two NYPD officers were attacked last month after police said they were trying to break up a group of migrant men accused of acting disorderly near Times Square in New York City.'

How is that racial profiling?
March 15th, 2024 at 6:41:27 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: Riverjordan
Quote: DRich
https://nypost.com/2024/03/14/us-news/florida-mom-jessica-woods-tried-selling-daughter-for-500/

This is appalling (Shocking and disgusting) 😱🥶😵‍💫😳

Actually, pretty smart trying to sell the kid for $500 outside an H&R Block in March. We have to spend those tax refunds on something.

I don't know why she would think someone would by her Child from her for $500. MANY people would have assumed it was a sting operation to catch baby buyers. Or they'd worry about the Family , especially DAD pressing charges against them. I know if my ex or significant other was selling my child, I'd press charges against both my ex or significant other and the person who bought my child. 💡

She might have said "buy my child for $500" but what she might have meant was "FFS take this brat, and if I can get $500 that's a bonus."

Maybe you overestimate her humanity.

Call it profiling, but might she not be the full shilling or a substance abuser .?

I'm not overestimating her Humanity, I'm basically calling her an Idiot. Only an idiot would think she could try to sell her child for $500. The Child's FATHER if he knows has the Daughter in the first place must be beyond pissed off that she tried to sell their child for $500. 🤬😡 This story is just mind numbingly bizarre. 🥶
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
March 16th, 2024 at 3:47:33 AM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: DRich
https://nypost.com/2024/03/14/us-news/florida-mom-jessica-woods-tried-selling-daughter-for-500/

This is appalling (Shocking and disgusting) 😱🥶😵‍💫😳

Actually, pretty smart trying to sell the kid for $500 outside an H&R Block in March. We have to spend those tax refunds on something.

I don't know why she would think someone would by her Child from her for $500. MANY people would have assumed it was a sting operation to catch baby buyers. Or they'd worry about the Family , especially DAD pressing charges against them. I know if my ex or significant other was selling my child, I'd press charges against both my ex or significant other and the person who bought my child. 💡

She might have said "buy my child for $500" but what she might have meant was "FFS take this brat, and if I can get $500 that's a bonus."

Maybe you overestimate her humanity.

Call it profiling, but might she not be the full shilling or a substance abuser .?

I'm not overestimating her Humanity, I'm basically calling her an Idiot. Only an idiot would think she could try to sell her child for $500. The Child's FATHER if he knows has the Daughter in the first place must be beyond pissed off that she tried to sell their child for $500. 🤬😡 This story is just mind numbingly bizarre. 🥶
Maybe they planned to split the money.
March 16th, 2024 at 12:17:36 PM permalink
Tanko
'AOC district neighborhood labeled 'Third World' as migrants clog streets and prostitutes overrun every block'

"The cops won't arrest the Johns and the District Attorney won't prosecute the Johns,"
March 16th, 2024 at 6:59:22 PM permalink
OnceDear
'AOC district neighborhood labeled 'Third World' as migrants clog streets and prostitutes overrun every block'

"The cops won't arrest the Johns and the District Attorney won't prosecute the Johns,"
FIRST ON FOX: Says it all for me. Typical stirring up of racial hatred

Anyhow, I thought the 'morality police' were Iranian. Do you want your police enforcing your moral code?
What laws do the Johns break? serious question, IANAL

Are you concerned that these migrant sex workers are stealing US jobs.
March 16th, 2024 at 7:38:55 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

FIRST ON FOX: Says it all for me. Typical stirring up of racial hatred

Anyhow, I thought the 'morality police' were Iranian. Do you want your police enforcing your moral code?

Pretty ignorant post.

Ignore what Fox reports because you don’t like that it is true. Are you saying the report is not true!?

Morality police? Answer honestly. If a dozen women in thongs were walking up and down YOUR street with price tags on would that be OK with you?

In our country in most jurisdictions it is a crime to solicit a prostitute. So, yes, I want police to enforce those laws.

I’m not concerned migrant sex workers are stealing jobs. I’m concerned that we let in people who are participating in criminal activity. There are laws. They are breaking them. We have enough native born law breakers, thank you. Don’t need a new wave of them.
March 17th, 2024 at 3:34:19 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: SOOPOO
I’m not concerned migrant sex workers are stealing jobs. I’m concerned that we let in people who are participating in criminal activity. There are laws. They are breaking them. We have enough native born law breakers, thank you. Don’t need a new wave of them.

This 100%. Illegal Entry and misuse of "legal" admissions, both at high levels, don't seem to matter to upper middle class liberals or people who don't live in the US. They seem to truly think that unfettered immigration has no impact.
March 17th, 2024 at 8:32:50 AM permalink
Tanko

In New York, that would be New York Penal Law sections 230.05 and 230.06.

This has nothing do do with moral code. Thousands of women and men work for themselves as prostitutes behind closed doors. They find their Johns through word of mouth, or on websites such as Tinder. Still illegal, but law enforcement turns a blind eye to them and concentrates on the sex slaves. Except apparently here in NYC.

The street prostitutes are sex slaves working for organized crime.

Those Chinese 'sex workers' as you refer to them, are sex slaves, forced to service dozens of men every day and give $600 each day to their traffickers to pay off the $14,000 and higher fees the traffickers charge to bring them here.

They also spread dozens of STD's, from Hep C to HIV.

It is also happening with the latino prostitutes, but the Chinese currently dominate the trade.

I suppose you're okay with women being forced into sex slavery.
March 17th, 2024 at 11:37:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Looks like it’s been going on in NYC a lot longer than anyone has been alive.

Quote:
Focusing on girls that were nine to seventeen years of age,[6][16] Livingston made it her life's work to free thousands of girls and women from sexual slavery[17] beginning on March 4, 1903[18] or about 1904.[18] Her modus operandi was to follow men that were sexual slavers, figure out what females were held captive, make friends with them, and encourage them to escape.[17] She looked for enslaved girls in opium dens, dance halls, and bars,[12] particularly in New York City's Chinatown and the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Sometimes she ventured out of the city to Boston, Newark,[8] Bridgeport, New Haven, and Chicago.[4] In 1907, there were 300 girls younger than 18 in Chinatown that were sex workers, out of a total of 800 white slaves. Six years later, she could not find any girls under age 18 there.[3]
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?