In the News II

March 7th, 2024 at 5:45:06 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
Quote: ams288

Our resident hater wishing someone else he doesn't like was dead. Probably a warning sign that he will start taking action to hurry up the process. Glad I am safely in the boondocks of Canada.

Our resident Alzheimer’s patient clutching his pearls over a funny meme.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 7th, 2024 at 6:39:50 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23

And you should be Suspended for a horrific personal insult! 🤬😡
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
March 7th, 2024 at 6:59:52 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Riverjordan

And you should be nuked because all of your stupid socks. Why were you allowed back here again, you sad pitiful human.
March 7th, 2024 at 7:27:25 PM permalink
Riverjordan

And you should be nuked because all of your stupid socks. Why were you allowed back here again, you sad pitiful human.

Instead of apologizing to me and taking back the horrific insult you gave me, you double up on the insult. 🤦‍♀️ You are Trolling, insulting, bullying and harassing me.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
March 7th, 2024 at 7:33:05 PM permalink
ams288
Instead of apologizing to me and taking back the horrific insult you gave me, you double up on the insult. 🤦‍♀️ You are Trolling, insulting, bullying and harassing me.

You will never receive an apology from me for anything. Just my pity.
March 8th, 2024 at 7:48:06 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239

You should ashamed of yourself on that one. Seven days for bullying and hate speech. Please use the time to reflect on what you wrote. I strongly feel an apology is due when you return.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
March 8th, 2024 at 8:07:33 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Quote: Wizard

You should ashamed of yourself on that one. Seven days for bullying and hate speech. Please use the time to reflect on what you wrote. I strongly feel an apology is due when you return.

Thank you Wizard for giving AMS the Suspension. I really do feel insulted, bullied, harassed, and offended by what AMS said.
March 8th, 2024 at 9:02:19 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Thank you Wizard for giving AMS the Suspension. I really do feel insulted, bullied, harassed, and offended by what AMS said.

You're very welcome. I was happy and proud to do it. You would feel as you do too.

p.s. Happy International Women's Day!
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
March 8th, 2024 at 9:39:52 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator

(Quote-in-quote and picture removed; space, duplication)

I just want to chime in that I agree with Wizard's ban and would have banned for the statement above; I'd have probably let the meme slide.

(Leave it for the day and a half that I'm not on here for something non-spam related to actually happen.)
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
March 8th, 2024 at 1:21:53 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Quote: Wizard
You're very welcome. I was happy and proud to do it. You would feel as you do too.

p.s. Happy International Women's Day!

I think you mean,"I would feel as you do too," right? 😀💡 Thank you for wishing me a Happy International Women's Day! 😀