GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
In 2008 it was John McCain.

In 2012 it was Mitt Romney.

In 2016 it was Jeb Bush.

Obviously, it's controlled opposition.

Now, it's Nimarata Randhawa.

Do your own research to find out how Nimarata was able to afford her beautiful new mansion.

Haley had an estimated net worth of $1 million in 2019. Her net worth grew to an estimated $8 million by 2022, propelled in part by book sales and joining the corporate boards of Boeing and United Homes Group.-Wikipedia

Got a problem with a woman from immigrant parents accumulating wealth?
January 11th, 2024 at 8:56:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
The MSM has their spin which you always fall for. Here is an alternate way to look at what was staged by the Biden campaign.

"After more back and forth shouting and insults, Mace continued: “I think that Hunter Biden should be arrested right here, right now. Go straight to jail. Our nation is founded on the rule of law and the premise that the law applies equally to everyone no matter what your last name is,” she added, before being interrupted again by another Democrat."

"Biden and his attorneys left before the vote on the resolution, abruptly getting up and bolting for the doors when it was Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s (R-Ga.) turn to speak."

Hunter was silent. So were his lawyers. See if this is true. Hunter didn't object to testify as long as it was a public hearing.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 11th, 2024 at 8:59:37 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: GenoDRPh
Haley had an estimated net worth of $1 million in 2019. Her net worth grew to an estimated $8 million by 2022, propelled in part by book sales and joining the corporate boards of Boeing and United Homes Group.-Wikipedia

Got a problem with a woman from immigrant parents accumulating wealth?

It's the war machine.

Trump is for world peace.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2023/12/05/here-are-the-billionaires-backing-nikki-haley-as-a-trump-alternative-linkedin-co-founder-charles-koch-and-more/?sh=3c4156643dd2
January 11th, 2024 at 8:59:42 AM permalink
rxwine
I'm going to start asking real soon why the Republicans are acting like we are in a totalitarian country. Your witness only asks for public testimony, otherwise he will act as other witnesses.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 11th, 2024 at 9:12:34 AM permalink
rxwine
Hey Mission, you moving posts around? I have two posts appearing on one page open and another page where they are missing but don't seem to be anywhere else. And I can still see both pages.
January 11th, 2024 at 9:21:52 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: rxwine
Hey Mission, you moving posts around? I have two posts appearing on one page open and another page where they are missing but don't seem to be anywhere else. And I can still see both pages.

Not me. I couldn't tell you what's going on. I'd have no reason to do that.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 11th, 2024 at 10:09:56 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
it was me. I'm tired of what you have to say. jk
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
January 11th, 2024 at 4:57:12 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: GenoDRPh
If it's a filing from either Trump or one of his co-defendants, don't believe a word of it unless they present incontrovertible evidence.

uh oh..

Jan. 6 committee helped guide early days of Georgia Trump Probe

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/10/jan-6-georgia-trump-probe-00134941
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 11th, 2024 at 4:59:45 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
uh oh..

Jan. 6 committee helped guide early days of Georgia Trump Probe

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/10/jan-6-georgia-trump-probe-00134941

So?

From the article:

Quote:
It’s not uncommon for congressional committees to pass on evidence of potential crimes to prosecutors.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 12th, 2024 at 2:54:27 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
The Legislative Branch ganged up with the Executive Branch and possibly the Judicial Branch.

Those three branches were designed to check each other under the Constitutional Republic so all is balanced to protect each individual.

The important thing to see by reading between the lines is, the other side is mostly being concealed.

Here is a sign:

------------------

President Trump Boasts: ‘I Caught the Swamp, I Caught Them All’

Nov 8th, 2019
President Donald Trump claimed to have “caught” the “swamp” during an interview, Friday, announcing, “I caught the swamp. I caught them all… I caught all of this corruption that was going on and nobody else could have done it.”
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/president-trump-boasts-i-caught-the-swamp-i-caught-them-all/

------------------

Trump is providing us clues to what happened and is happening.

You can find this info by doing research.

A person can easily see the desperation in the world today.

It's like cornering a wild animal when the animal realizes they were caught.