In the News II

January 9th, 2024 at 4:30:12 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288

No wonder he had Epstein killed.

He said he grabs women he's just meeting by the P**** without consent. I guess he just forgot to mention being in the Epstein mansion.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 9th, 2024 at 5:04:26 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: rxwine
Quote: ams288

No wonder he had Epstein killed.

He said he grabs women he's just meeting by the P**** without consent. I guess he just forgot to mention being in the Epstein mansion.

A couple of posts up, I showed how Trump was after Epstein (and DC), but you have to read the data. It includes an executive order.

This one is related to the defamation of Trump that's occurring related to Epstein:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/president-trump-defamed-corporate-media-uses-new-epstein/

This series could allow insight, meaning Epstein could be in Gitmo:

------------------

Trump Undercover Part 1

November 10, 2023
https://radiopatriot.net/2023/11/12/trump-undercover-part-1/

------------------

I think Trump caught the Clintons red-handed related to the Clinton Foundation.

And Hillary could be indicted (see a specific "George" magazine cover from JFK).

Since JFK is no longer alive, JFK Jr. is now JFK, if JFK Jr.'s death was staged (Q).
January 9th, 2024 at 10:57:15 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: Evenbob
We have literally been on the verge of World War III since the end of World War II. I've heard this all my life and I'm still waiting. Of course divorce lawyer heaven is really hell. Hell is the best that can happen for any lawyer, don't they teach you that in law school? How many lawyer jokes are there, thousands? Satisfied customers never make jokes.. LOL

Hell sounds more fun than heaven anyway (FrGamble might disagree)

Quote: DoubleGold
Welcome back.

Thank you!
January 9th, 2024 at 4:27:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Looks like that prosecutor woman in the Georgia Trump case is in huge hot water and will more than likely be charged. Looks like the guy she hired to do legal work on the case is actually her boyfriend and the court has paid him $675,000 so far of which they used a good portion of to take expensive vacations all over the place. Like the Caribbean. Every legal person I've heard on this says this is a huge deal and it's a crime that you can go to jail for. Looking at the pictures of the two of them, gosh what a shock. LOL

https://www.ajc.com/politics/breaking-filing-alleges-improper-relationship-between-fulton-da-top-trump-prosecutor/A2N2OWCM7FFWJBQH2ORAK2BKMQ/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 9th, 2024 at 4:42:55 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: Evenbob
Looks like that prosecutor woman in the Georgia Trump case is in huge hot water and will more than likely be charged. Looks like the guy she hired to do legal work on the case is actually her boyfriend and the court has paid him $675,000 so far of which they used a good portion of to take expensive vacations all over the place. Like the Caribbean. Every legal person I've heard on this says this is a huge deal and it's a crime that you can go to jail for. Looking at the pictures of the two of them, gosh what a shock. LOL

https://www.ajc.com/politics/breaking-filing-alleges-improper-relationship-between-fulton-da-top-trump-prosecutor/A2N2OWCM7FFWJBQH2ORAK2BKMQ/

If it's a filing from either Trump or one of his co-defendants, don't believe a word of it unless they present incontrovertible evidence.
January 10th, 2024 at 4:59:27 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: GenoDRPh
If it's a filing from either Trump or one of his co-defendants, don't believe a word of it unless they present incontrovertible evidence.

But if it’s a charge against Trump believe it even if there is no evidence, right?

Sounds like it’s real. Time will tell.
January 10th, 2024 at 5:39:54 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: SOOPOO
But if it’s a charge against Trump believe it even if there is no evidence, right?

Pretty sure someone from the Trump orbit has been looking for dirt on Jack Smith. (Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice)

Whether the charges here are true or not, I don't know, but that's what happens when high profile politics are involved.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 10th, 2024 at 7:20:13 AM permalink
rxwine
This is greatest congressional hearing EVER. Live.

Hunter Biden shows up unexpectedly.
January 10th, 2024 at 7:30:37 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: SOOPOO

Which of Trump's four current criminal entanglements have no charges?

We've seen the smoke and mirrors from Trump and his orbit before.
January 10th, 2024 at 8:17:54 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
This is greatest congressional hearing EVER. Live.

Hunter Biden shows up unexpectedly.

The incompetence of James Comer continues to be a gift to Dems.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman